At least 10 conservative Kansas Republican lawmakers lose

your comparison would work only if the Carpathia then offloaded the people into the ocean after the initial pickup.

You're not a metaphor person are you. Try again Burk.

You got called out, bitch tits, try to take it like a man, or whatever is the progressive-approved term for that these days.

Hello, McFly. Are you in there? WTF are you talking about, use your outside voice, your inner thoughts are only coherent to you.

You got nothing, bitch tits. No go scamper off and infect another thread with your blather.

Marty McFly, Your dad George needs your help, get your skateboard and ride!

Using the same movie reference twice. Yellow Card.

Uhhh .. you're comparing a city to a state.

Don't worry, soon you won't have to concern yourself with politics either. :0)

I am comparing the leeway you twats give to ruinous progressive policies (what's a few decades of decline, as long as we feel like we are "doing something") to the " IT DOESN'T WORK" short turn around period given to small government policies.

And is your 2nd statement a threat, boy?

Still can't figure it out huh Nutsack? :0)

You couldn't figure out that Trump was there to fuck you .. but you're a genius on economic policy. :lol:

Don't worry, after November you'll be riding in the back of the political bus and nobody will be paying attention.

Actually, boy, I was never a Trump supporter. My support went from Walker to Jindal to Cruz as each dropped out.
:
0) That's really cool Jethro.

Then you won't be surprised when Trump gets his ass kicked willingly.

You must be a genius. :lol:

Trump is a symptom of what is wrong with this country, but not in the way you think, boy.

YOU are a symptom of what's wrong with this country twinky-boy. Dumb motherfuckers.

The really good news is that soon your dumbness won't matter to anybody but you. What you think won't matter. You'll be a full-fledged member of the Whigs. :0)

Join the revolution to oust the racist RW from what used to be your party .. or not. :0) It's all you have left.

Uhhh .. you're comparing a city to a state.

Don't worry, soon you won't have to concern yourself with politics either. :0)

I am comparing the leeway you twats give to ruinous progressive policies (what's a few decades of decline, as long as we feel like we are "doing something") to the " IT DOESN'T WORK" short turn around period given to small government policies.

You couldn't figure out that Trump was there to fuck you .. but you're a genius on economic policy. :lol:

Don't worry, after November you'll be riding in the back of the political bus and nobody will be paying attention.

Actually, boy, I was never a Trump supporter. My support went from Walker to Jindal to Cruz as each dropped out.
:

Trump is a symptom of what is wrong with this country, but not in the way you think, boy.

boy?

but you're not a bigot or anything, right?

The loserterians want to do to America what they did to Kansas. Be earned and make sure you vote democrat!

Do you mean like make a normal place in America?

pay attention to the discussion, troll.

kansas got it's laboratory for your nutty ideas. total fail.

grow up

Yes, less than a decade to try something new. Meanwhile Cesspits like Detroit have had decades of progressive management, and dems keep saying "well if we just keep trying the same thing, (and throw in more money) it's SURE TO WORK this time! We swear!

yeah, they should never have turned detroit over to the republican hack "city managers" who bankrupted it for their own gain.

and for someone who'd have let the auto industry die totally, you should probably not concern yourself with detroit. last i checked michigan has a criminal, republican governor who allowed his own people to be poisoned. the beauty of kansas is that brownback's idiocy was untempered. that's the difference.

Smoking crack again? It was the only way to save Detroit after democrats and Unions destroyed that city.

The car company's would have survived screw ball just like American Airlines did. Just the Union pensions wouldnt

:

YOU are a symptom of what's wrong with this country twinky-boy. Dumb motherfuckers.

The really good news is that soon your dumbness won't matter to anybody but you. What you think won't matter. You'll be a full-fledged member of the Whigs. :0)

Join the revolution to oust the racist RW from what used to be your party .. or not. :0) It's all you have left.

That's a laugh every once great city liberals touch goes to shit.

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) At least 10 conservative Republicans in the Kansas Legislature have lost their seats in the primary election.

They included Senate Majority Leader Terry Bruce, of Nickerson, who was defeated Tuesday by retired Hutchinson Community College President Ed Berger.

Four other conservative GOP senators were ousted as well. They were Tom Arpke of Salina, Forrest Knox of Altoona, Jeff Melcher of Leawood and Greg Smith of Overland Park.

At least five conservative Republicans in the House lost seats as well, all of them in Johnson County. They were Rob Bruchman of Leawood, Brett Hildabrand of Shawnee, Jerry Lunn of Overland Park, Charles Macheers of Shawnee and Craig McPherson of Overland Park.
At least 10 conservative Kansas lawmakers lose

AND :0)

Tea Party Rep. Tim Huelskamp Loses Kansas Republican Primary to Roger Marshall
Huelskamp is the third House Republican to be unseated in a primary this year

Omen of republicans losing the US House?

If they do, they will be left virtually powerless.

Republican loss of the US Senate is a foregone conclusion.

They lost in a primary? Doesn't that mean one Republican beat another Republican? In what world do you equate that to a democrat victory?

:0) Dude, you can't even figure out that Trump wants to lose and is doing all he can to ensure a Clinton victory.

Perhaps politics is simple above your capacity to figure out.

After Trump loses, you won't have to worry about politics anymore.
You evaded the question and veered into the gutter.

What "gutter?" :0)

Maybe it's my ebonics that's confusing you :0) but nothing I've said in that post was vulgar or gutterish.

These loses are an indication of the turmoil and split within the Republican Party and its conservative and moderate factions. It's what you're going to see a LOT more of after Trump loses. The Republican Party will attempt to eject its RW cancer.

The party is being torn apart .. Trump will drag down many down ticket republicans with him .. republican voters in a quandary.

Smells like GOPer trouble to me .. AND, many republicans .. the more same ones of course. :0) Doubt that?
I meant you avoided the question and veered off the road. For someone so hard core lefty you should be happy if you believed what you do. But you aren't. So ....

:

Oh, you mean like Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Black Atlanta?

Atlanta residential real estate market continues to boom
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...residential-real-estate-market-continues.html

Atlanta residential construction is booming in 2016

Convention Chief Says Atlanta’s Tourism is Booming
Convention Chief Says Atlanta's Tourism is Booming

:lol::lol: How's the right-wing STATE of Mississippi doing these days?

TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) At least 10 conservative Republicans in the Kansas Legislature have lost their seats in the primary election.

They included Senate Majority Leader Terry Bruce, of Nickerson, who was defeated Tuesday by retired Hutchinson Community College President Ed Berger.

Four other conservative GOP senators were ousted as well. They were Tom Arpke of Salina, Forrest Knox of Altoona, Jeff Melcher of Leawood and Greg Smith of Overland Park.

At least five conservative Republicans in the House lost seats as well, all of them in Johnson County. They were Rob Bruchman of Leawood, Brett Hildabrand of Shawnee, Jerry Lunn of Overland Park, Charles Macheers of Shawnee and Craig McPherson of Overland Park.

It would help if you had any idea how badly the tea party idiots have fucked up Kansas so you would know why they lost.

Whaaaa? You mean the know nothings didnt know how to govern?

They lost in a primary? Doesn't that mean one Republican beat another Republican? In what world do you equate that to a democrat victory?

:0) Dude, you can't even figure out that Trump wants to lose and is doing all he can to ensure a Clinton victory.

Perhaps politics is simple above your capacity to figure out.

After Trump loses, you won't have to worry about politics anymore.
You evaded the question and veered into the gutter.

What "gutter?" :0)

Maybe it's my ebonics that's confusing you :0) but nothing I've said in that post was vulgar or gutterish.

These loses are an indication of the turmoil and split within the Republican Party and its conservative and moderate factions. It's what you're going to see a LOT more of after Trump loses. The Republican Party will attempt to eject its RW cancer.

The party is being torn apart .. Trump will drag down many down ticket republicans with him .. republican voters in a quandary.

Smells like GOPer trouble to me .. AND, many republicans .. the more same ones of course. :0) Doubt that?
I meant you avoided the question and veered off the road. For someone so hard core lefty you should be happy if you believed what you do. But you aren't. So ....

I don't jump for every RW question that one SHOULD be able to figure out for themselves.

Still, I answered it .. and you just avoided responding with any intelligent or coherent comment.

I asked you if you doubt that many republicans don't see the trouble the party is in .. and the potential to lose the House.

I'm REAL happy believing what I do .. which is why I post here so I can slap republicans with it. :lol: thanks for asking.

:

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...residential-real-estate-market-continues.html

You picking Georgia as an example?

Lmao. ...

Going full blown retard on us are you?

Btw how disingenuous of you failing to mention the bankrupt cities of Stockton California, San Barnardino California , Mamouth lakes California, Central falls, Rohde Island, Harrisburg Pennsylvania?

republicans lose seats to other republicans? Run for the hills!!!!
Moron

if you had half the brain you pretend you do, you'd understand the significance of teatards getting replaced with moderates.

but no one expects you to deal in reality
What makes you think those people are tea party? Especially terry bruce?

:

the dumbass forgot bed stuy and harlem too

What’s happening in the neighborhoods with the wildest gains in home values

New York’s Harlem enjoys new real estate renaissance - FT.com

isn't it amazing how their lack of education and bigotry keep them reality-impaired

i guess all those liberal cities are the exception but republican governed detroit isn't. :rofl:

:

isn't it amazing how their lack of education and bigotry keep them reality-impaired

i guess all those liberal cities are the exception but republican governed detroit isn't. :rofl:

I so enjoy ignorant liberals..

City's pension problems go beyond operational issues

:

Lmao. ...

Btw how disingenuous of you failing to mention the bankrupt cities of Stockton California, San Barnardino California , Mamouth lakes California, Central falls, Rohde Island, Harrisburg Pennsylvania?

:lol: Oh brain dead one .. the morons on your side of this argument started talking about CITIES when the OP is about the STATE of Kansas. Obviously you couldn't even figure that out when I put STATE in caps in the post you're replying to.

Everyone can cheery-pick republican and democratic CITIES that are suffering in this country .. which was my point .. then I immediately took the argument back to STATES .. and if you'd like to call the STATE of California failed, that would be stupid, but at least it would be on-topic.

Damn you knuckleheads are stupid.

Lmao. ...

:lol: Oh brain dead one .. the morons on your side of this argument started talking about CITIES when the OP is about the STATE of Kansas. Obviously you couldn't even figure that out when I put STATE in caps in the post you're replying to.

Everyone can cheery-pick republican and democratic CITIES that are suffering in this country .. which was my point .. then I immediately took the argument back to STATES .. and if you'd like to call the STATE of California failed, that would be stupid, but at least it would be on-topic.

Damn you knuckleheads are stupid.

Still want to ignore blue state iIllinois?

:

Keep in mind that we're talking to the same bunch of absolute morons who support a loud mouth celebrity for president. :lol: who never wanted to win ... and yes, Detroit is governed by republicans.

The Republican Occupation of Detroit

These people are morons.

Keep in mind that we're talking to the same bunch of absolute morons who support a loud mouth celebrity for president. :lol: who never wanted to win ... and yes, Detroit is governed by republicans.

These people are morons.

50 fucking years of democrated rule and these Fuck tards think it happened over night?

Hey pecker head why did the state have to intervene in Detroit?

Oh yea Detroit's last democrat mayor is in prision.

These people are morons.

they believe what their corporate handlers tell them.

Forum List

Back