At least 10 conservative Kansas Republican lawmakers lose

The loserterians want to do to America what they did to Kansas. Be earned and make sure you vote democrat!

Do you mean like make a normal place in America?

pay attention to the discussion, troll.

kansas got it's laboratory for your nutty ideas. total fail.

grow up

Yes, less than a decade to try something new. Meanwhile Cesspits like Detroit have had decades of progressive management, and dems keep saying "well if we just keep trying the same thing, (and throw in more money) it's SURE TO WORK this time! We swear!

Uhhh .. you're comparing a city to a state.

Don't worry, soon you won't have to concern yourself with politics either. :0)

Illinois escapes you shit for brains?

What, you mean the republican governor and lieutenant governor of Illinois aren't doing a good job?

Is kansas still a state? I thought that they had regressed back through territorial status, and was almost given back to the Native-Americans.

YOU are a symptom of what's wrong with this country twinky-boy. Dumb motherfuckers.

The really good news is that soon your dumbness won't matter to anybody but you. What you think won't matter. You'll be a full-fledged member of the Whigs. :0)

Join the revolution to oust the racist RW from what used to be your party .. or not. :0) It's all you have left.

That's a laugh every once great city liberals touch goes to shit.

Oh, you mean like Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Black Atlanta?

Atlanta residential real estate market continues to boom
http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...residential-real-estate-market-continues.html

Atlanta residential construction is booming in 2016

Convention Chief Says Atlanta’s Tourism is Booming
Convention Chief Says Atlanta's Tourism is Booming

:lol::lol: How's the right-wing STATE of Mississippi doing these days?

the dumbass forgot bed stuy and harlem too

What’s happening in the neighborhoods with the wildest gains in home values

New York’s Harlem enjoys new real estate renaissance - FT.com

isn't it amazing how their lack of education and bigotry keep them reality-impaired

i guess all those liberal cities are the exception but republican governed detroit isn't. :rofl:

Keep in mind that we're talking to the same bunch of absolute morons who support a loud mouth celebrity for president. :lol: who never wanted to win ... and yes, Detroit is governed by republicans.

The Republican Occupation of Detroit
The Republican Occupation of Detroit

These people are morons.

they believe what their corporate handlers tell them.

You stupid kunts can't even read a newspaper. .

grow up

Yes, less than a decade to try something new. Meanwhile Cesspits like Detroit have had decades of progressive management, and dems keep saying "well if we just keep trying the same thing, (and throw in more money) it's SURE TO WORK this time! We swear!

What, you mean the republican governor and lieutenant governor of Illinois aren't doing a good job?

Who controls the legislator?

What happen to the last democrat mayor?

Oh yea he is sharing a cell with the last democrat mayor of Detroit...

I am comparing the leeway you twats give to ruinous progressive policies (what's a few decades of decline, as long as we feel like we are "doing something") to the " IT DOESN'T WORK" short turn around period given to small government policies.

And is your 2nd statement a threat, boy?

Still can't figure it out huh Nutsack? :0)

You couldn't figure out that Trump was there to fuck you .. but you're a genius on economic policy. :lol:

Don't worry, after November you'll be riding in the back of the political bus and nobody will be paying attention.

Actually, boy, I was never a Trump supporter. My support went from Walker to Jindal to Cruz as each dropped out.
:
0) That's really cool Jethro.

Then you won't be surprised when Trump gets his ass kicked willingly.

You must be a genius. :lol:

Trump is a symptom of what is wrong with this country, but not in the way you think, boy.

YOU are a symptom of what's wrong with this country twinky-boy. Dumb motherfuckers.

The really good news is that soon your dumbness won't matter to anybody but you. What you think won't matter. You'll be a full-fledged member of the Whigs. :0)

Join the revolution to oust the racist RW from what used to be your party .. or not. :0) It's all you have left.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week. Mistaking dissent from your views for stupidity is a tool used by the unimaginative and dogmatic.

And restoring a Whig party may be what is needed to break the two party clusterfuck we have now, thanks for the idea.

and by "racist" you probably mean "anyone who disagrees with progressive dogma", i.e. the watered down version you twats use to stifle debate.

The loserterians want to do to America what they did to Kansas. Be earned and make sure you vote democrat!

grow up

You mean the republican governor and lieutenant governor of Michigan are doing a bad job?

If my memory serves correct the Michigan state congress is controlled by republicans.

Yes I agree with you, they're all doing a HORRIBLE job.

I am comparing the leeway you twats give to ruinous progressive policies (what's a few decades of decline, as long as we feel like we are "doing something") to the " IT DOESN'T WORK" short turn around period given to small government policies.

And is your 2nd statement a threat, boy?

You couldn't figure out that Trump was there to fuck you .. but you're a genius on economic policy. :lol:

Don't worry, after November you'll be riding in the back of the political bus and nobody will be paying attention.

Actually, boy, I was never a Trump supporter. My support went from Walker to Jindal to Cruz as each dropped out.
:

Trump is a symptom of what is wrong with this country, but not in the way you think, boy.

boy?

but you're not a bigot or anything, right?

I'm using it to bait an obvious race-baiter. I would never use it in any other context.

:

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...residential-real-estate-market-continues.html

the dumbass forgot bed stuy and harlem too

What’s happening in the neighborhoods with the wildest gains in home values

New York’s Harlem enjoys new real estate renaissance - FT.com

isn't it amazing how their lack of education and bigotry keep them reality-impaired

i guess all those liberal cities are the exception but republican governed detroit isn't. :rofl:

Actually those increases are from the affluent moving in and displacing the existing residents, which according to identity politics is "bad", but those urban hipsters will ignore it for those choice zip codes.

and all these cities have their own issues, its just their "pump prime" industries are still around to keep things afloat, and issues hidden under the surface.

You picking Georgia as an example?

Lmao. ...

Going full blown retard on us are you?

Btw how disingenuous of you failing to mention the bankrupt cities of Stockton California, San Barnardino California , Mamouth lakes California, Central falls, Rohde Island, Harrisburg Pennsylvania?

:lol: Oh brain dead one .. the morons on your side of this argument started talking about CITIES when the OP is about the STATE of Kansas. Obviously you couldn't even figure that out when I put STATE in caps in the post you're replying to.

Everyone can cheery-pick republican and democratic CITIES that are suffering in this country .. which was my point .. then I immediately took the argument back to STATES .. and if you'd like to call the STATE of California failed, that would be stupid, but at least it would be on-topic.

Damn you knuckleheads are stupid.

Still want to ignore blue state iIllinois?

Still want to ignore Mississippi? :0)

How about this? I can post it for you, but I want it to be a surprise. :0) WHAT ARE THE 10 POOREST STATES IN AMERICA .. AND WHO GOVERNS THEM?

:0) oh yeah, since you knuckleheads tried cities .. lets try counties ..

PoliticFact: Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?

tom-mostlytrue.gif

None

This is fun, isn't it. :lol:

grow up

You mean the republican governor and lieutenant governor of Michigan are doing a bad job?

If my memory serves correct the Michigan state congress is controlled by republicans.

Yes I agree with you, they're all doing a HORRIBLE job.

So the local idiots who got the city into the mess are blameless, yet people who are trying to make a terrible situation less terrible are at fault because the situation hasn't gone to "wonderful" in a few years?

Classic progressive twat-waddle.

Omen of republicans losing the US House?

If they do, they will be left virtually powerless.

Republican loss of the US Senate is a foregone conclusion.

If the GOP doesn't scrape Trump off the ticket, take that plunge of faith and just do it, and do it fast...they will face existential annihilation. Mark my words. You heard it here first.

:

boy?

but you're not a bigot or anything, right?

I'm using it to bait an obvious race-baiter. I would never use it in any other context.

BULLSHIT. :0) You reached for it right away.

Of course you're a fucking racist .. who is dumb enough to believe that you can insult me. :0) You don't qualify.

Kansas has been struggling for awhile. No surprise some primaries were upsets. Johnson County is largely liberal so I'm surprised the seats were held by the gop to begin with.

grow up

The democrats control both the Senate and House in Illinois.

They have a divided state government. So anything positive that comes out of that state congress will probably be opposed by the governor.

It is no secret that the collapse of the American automobile industry is what caused the detroit disaster. Whenever there exists a high population of semi-skilled people, who no longer have jobs, you are going to have a disaster. What amuses me is that the Right on this board blames this on democrats, but fail to say exactly what would solve the problem, and turn Detroit into a prosperous, safe city, where most would have a job, be well educated, and a future.

I guess that pointing the finger is what republicans do best.

LOL you people are wetting your panties over Hillary so I'll remind you that Bob Dole was 25 points down at this point in his campaign vs Trump. Trump can absolutely win, he's going to destroy Hillary in the debates when she will be called out on her lies on national tv for all to see. She's been running and hiding for months but that's about to come to an end.

Kansas has been struggling for awhile. No surprise some primaries were upsets. Johnson County is largely liberal so I'm surprised the seats were held by the gop to begin with.

Yes, very good. It is in states where races are close where the GOP will become extinct first. Later, when the liberal cult owns most of the power in the country, the more conservative states will be told how it's going to be. Teach their kids for a few more generations about gay sex in kindergarten, fast forward 40 years and the word "conservative" will be a tale in a dusty history book, while little boys (and girls) for several generations will not have known a mother, grandmother or great-grandmother. They will have to ask their friends what it's like to have a woman help raising them? The concept will be utterly foreign to them.

Yes, very good. It is in states where races are close where the GOP will become extinct first. Later, when the liberal cult owns most of the power in the country, the more conservative states will be told how it's going to be. Teach their kids for a few more generations about gay sex in kindergarten, fast forward 40 years and the word "conservative" will be a tale in a dusty history book, while little boys (and girls) for several generations will not have known a mother, grandmother or great-grandmother. They will have to ask their friends what it's like to have a woman help raising them? The concept will be utterly foreign to them.
There are not enough votes in the metropolitan areas in Kansas to override the country folk. Kansas is not going liberal anytime soon. They may lose some seats in high population districts but that will not be enough to flip the coin. Keep dreaming

The democrats control both the Senate and House in Illinois.

They have a divided state government. So anything positive that comes out of that state congress will probably be opposed by the governor.

Positive?

You don't want to admit the real culprit to the blue state city's and states problems do you?

The US government has a $20.4 trillion retirement problem

America Is Facing a Pension Time Bomb - NerdWallet

Unfunded Union pension programs. The liberals favorite policy to get votes, kick the can down the road to the next generation and let them pay for it

Well the time to pay the piper is today and democrats cry about it like little children

Of the 50 states, only Wisconsin’s pension system has a surplus. Other states, such as Illinois, have pension debt that is over 50% unfunded, meaning that unless changes are made, the state will be able to pay less than half of promised retirement payments to current workers.

The crisis could have big implications for residents in states struggling to fund public pensions. A state in danger of defaulting on legal obligations to retirees could chose to fill the gap by cutting other public services or by raising taxes.

Key takeaways
NerdWallet analyzed U.S. Census Bureau data on pension obligations, cash investments and the ratio of employees to retirees to calculate pension risk levels for all 50 states. Here’s what we found:

Pension debt is the norm. Of the 50 states, 37 states have funded pensions below what the Government Accountability Office and other experts call the“healthy” level of 80

It is no secret that the collapse of the American automobile industry is what caused the detroit disaster. Whenever there exists a high population of semi-skilled people, who no longer have jobs, you are going to have a disaster. What amuses me is that the Right on this board blames this on democrats, but fail to say exactly what would solve the problem, and turn Detroit into a prosperous, safe city, where most would have a job, be well educated, and a future.

I guess that pointing the finger is what republicans do best.

They did solve the democrat mess, they took over the city, put it into bankruptcy...and turned Michigan into the 24th? Right to work state, it will take 10 years or so for Detroit to recover.

Forum List

Back