At least 10 conservative Kansas Republican lawmakers lose

Sorry to sed you are so clueless and didn't realize overseas car company's built plants in the South..

I read about this guy a few years ago, but I never wanted to post it, unless it was to win an argument :)

Gilbertville: A Billionaire's Drive To Rebuild The Motor City

Ok. I understand. Detroit is a democrat disaster, but has been resolved because michigan passed a right to work law, and in 10 years, all the jobs will be back to Detroit. In the meantime, the foreign car industry has built new plants in the South, so all those Southern workers will presumably send money to their unemployed brothers in Detroit, and end urban decay, there.

I'm afraid that your link about some billionaire saving Detroit was unreadable, since anything published by Forbes requires me to disable my ad-blocker in order to read it, and I'm not going to do that.

But, I am pleased that it is now just a matter of time before Detroit will be just like it was back in the 1950's before Packard started the ball rolling downhill by closing down it's auto plant, because of something or other that us democrats did.

Huh? The unemployed workers in Detroit caused their own problems, they voted for democrats..why are you trying to pass the buck? The writing was on the wall in the mid 70s...like a fricken 1/3 rd of that town residence is gone, a black bear a year ago was spotted in the hood buying crack.

You got Google , since you are so lazy here is another link

Detroit's Billionaires Hope to Change Downtown with Development Spree

Well, I guess that I am still confused. My original question was, if the democrats caused the mess in Detroit, exactly what is the republican plan to fix it, that the democrats are not already doing? So far, the only thing that you have come up with is that Michigan passed a right to work law.

I don't consider a couple of billionaires trying to revitalize the city to be a republican plan which could be initiated if people in Detroit simply stop voting democratic. In fact, the article has absolutely nothing to do with republicans, as far as i could tell. Frankly, it sounds like the only thing the republicans have to offer Detroit is a right to work law, which isn't going to make a hell of a lot of difference where there IS no work.
The RTW law made a lot of difference in Georgia, North carolina and south carolina..

I used to have to come down here on business at least 3 or 4 Times a month in the 1980s..the place was Barney fife Mayberry..it was like the movie deliverance...

In the past 30 years it has exploded into a manufacturing power house.

Just the little upstate of south carolina alone..and as we speak Volvo is building a car manufacturing plant down state along with Boeing who is down there already

10 fastest growing U.S. cities - Greenville, S.C. (9) - CNNMoney

Once known for textile manufacturing,Greenville has become an international powerhouse, hosting companies from all parts of the globe.

The city, along with Spartanburg, Anderson and other nearby towns known as "The Upstate," boast more than 250 international firms, including BMW (Germany), Michelin (France), GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom) and Kyocera (Japan).

"That's the highest international investment per capita in the nation," said Nancy Whitworth, Greenville's Director of Economic Development.

Well, then, I'm sure that when I visit Detroit in 10 years, it will be a another Seattle Washington, that just reeks of industrial prosperity. This, in spite of the fact that automobiles are no longer manufactured by people. they are manufactured chiefly by robots.

modern-day-mini-assembly-at-mini-plant-oxford-england-mar-2013-the-plants-100th-birthday_100421582_l.jpg

Assembled by robots is the correct term..

But no it's still like 65% man and 35% robots today.

I posted this before I was in the huge BMW plant a few years ago during a Christmas shut down hundreds of robots thousands of people.

Huh? The unemployed workers in Detroit caused their own problems, they voted for democrats..why are you trying to pass the buck? The writing was on the wall in the mid 70s...like a fricken 1/3 rd of that town residence is gone, a black bear a year ago was spotted in the hood buying crack.

You got Google , since you are so lazy here is another link

Detroit's Billionaires Hope to Change Downtown with Development Spree

Well, I guess that I am still confused. My original question was, if the democrats caused the mess in Detroit, exactly what is the republican plan to fix it, that the democrats are not already doing? So far, the only thing that you have come up with is that Michigan passed a right to work law.

I don't consider a couple of billionaires trying to revitalize the city to be a republican plan which could be initiated if people in Detroit simply stop voting democratic. In fact, the article has absolutely nothing to do with republicans, as far as i could tell. Frankly, it sounds like the only thing the republicans have to offer Detroit is a right to work law, which isn't going to make a hell of a lot of difference where there IS no work.
The RTW law made a lot of difference in Georgia, North carolina and south carolina..

I used to have to come down here on business at least 3 or 4 Times a month in the 1980s..the place was Barney fife Mayberry..it was like the movie deliverance...

In the past 30 years it has exploded into a manufacturing power house.

Just the little upstate of south carolina alone..and as we speak Volvo is building a car manufacturing plant down state along with Boeing who is down there already

10 fastest growing U.S. cities - Greenville, S.C. (9) - CNNMoney

Once known for textile manufacturing,Greenville has become an international powerhouse, hosting companies from all parts of the globe.

The city, along with Spartanburg, Anderson and other nearby towns known as "The Upstate," boast more than 250 international firms, including BMW (Germany), Michelin (France), GlaxoSmithKline (United Kingdom) and Kyocera (Japan).

"That's the highest international investment per capita in the nation," said Nancy Whitworth, Greenville's Director of Economic Development.

Well, then, I'm sure that when I visit Detroit in 10 years, it will be a another Seattle Washington, that just reeks of industrial prosperity. This, in spite of the fact that automobiles are no longer manufactured by people. they are manufactured chiefly by robots.

You do know Seattle Washington is propped up with EX military and government defense union jobs right?

I made a few threads about it.

Government defense jobs are not going to detroit. Unless it's WWIII.

so, the republican plan to rebuild detroit is to have them build government contracted stuff?

Ahhh! Nothing like private enterprise to make America great again!

I already said no unless it was WWIII

The loserterians want to do to America what they did to Kansas. Be earned and make sure you vote democrat!

Do you mean like make a normal place in America?

pay attention to the discussion, troll.

kansas got it's laboratory for your nutty ideas. total fail.

grow up

Yes, less than a decade to try something new. Meanwhile Cesspits like Detroit have had decades of progressive management, and dems keep saying "well if we just keep trying the same thing, (and throw in more money) it's SURE TO WORK this time! We swear!

You mean the republican governor and lieutenant governor of Michigan are doing a bad job?

If my memory serves correct the Michigan state congress is controlled by republicans.

Yes I agree with you, they're all doing a HORRIBLE job.

So the local idiots who got the city into the mess are blameless, yet people who are trying to make a terrible situation less terrible are at fault because the situation hasn't gone to "wonderful" in a few years?

Classic progressive twat-waddle.
Well, the right has been following that exact line of reasoning when it comes to Obama trying to clean up Bush's mess. Classic conservative twat-waddle.

Do you mean like make a normal place in America?

grow up

Yes, less than a decade to try something new. Meanwhile Cesspits like Detroit have had decades of progressive management, and dems keep saying "well if we just keep trying the same thing, (and throw in more money) it's SURE TO WORK this time! We swear!

You mean the republican governor and lieutenant governor of Michigan are doing a bad job?

If my memory serves correct the Michigan state congress is controlled by republicans.

So the local idiots who got the city into the mess are blameless, yet people who are trying to make a terrible situation less terrible are at fault because the situation hasn't gone to "wonderful" in a few years?

Well, the right has been following that exact line of reasoning when it comes to Obama trying to clean up Bush's mess. Classic conservative twat-waddle.

8 years later and you are still stuck on BOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHH.

Idiot.

grow up

Idiot.
Sauce for the conservatard gander.

Idiot.

57444688.jpg

Idiot.

57444688.jpg
When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger, eh? Your defeat is duly noted.

Idiot.

57444688.jpg
When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger, eh? Your defeat is duly noted.

A drive by post such as yours deserves nothing but scorn and derision. Post some actual content, and you will get an actual response. Until then FOAD.

Idiot.

57444688.jpg

A drive by post such as yours deserves nothing but scorn and derision. Post some actual content, and you will get an actual response. Until then FOAD.
Don't be mad at me for pointing out your hypocrisy in expecting endless patience for conservatards to try to fix anything.

Idiot.

57444688.jpg

Don't be mad at me for pointing out your hypocrisy in expecting endless patience for conservatards to try to fix anything.

What are you blathering about? Progs get decades to try their policies. Anyone else gets a few years and then the shrill cry of "IT ISNT WORKING, WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO WHAT WASN"T WORKING BEFORE" get bleated.

57444688.jpg

What are you blathering about? Progs get decades to try their policies. Anyone else gets a few years and then the shrill cry of "IT ISNT WORKING, WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO WHAT WASN"T WORKING BEFORE" get bleated.
That's what conservatards start screaming on Inauguration Day when a Democrat is elected.

Former GOP Michigan Gov. Will Vote For Hillary Clinton

Former Michigan Gov. William Milliken (R) has announced that he will vote for Hillary Clinton for president, saying that Donald Trump does not embody Republican ideals.

"This nation has long prided itself on its abiding commitments to tolerance, civility and equality. We face a critically important choice in this year's presidential election that will define whether we maintain our commitment to those ideals or embark on a path that has doomed other governments and nations throughout history," he said in a statement to theDetroit Free Press published Monday. "I am saddened and dismayed that the Republican Party this year has nominated a candidate who has repeatedly demonstrated that he does not embrace those ideals."
Former GOP Michigan Gov. Will Vote For Hillary Clinton

That's what conservatards start screaming on Inauguration Day when a Democrat is elected.

Keep dodging an actual response to my statement, bitch tits.

How many years did the conservatards give the ACA a chance to work before trying to trash it? Hint - it wasn't "decades".

How many years did the conservatards give the ACA a chance to work before trying to trash it? Hint - it wasn't "decades".

Because the ACA is failing right in front of our faces. Even Dems can't hide the failures like they hid the local blue model failures since the 70's and 80's.

Because the ACA is failing right in front of our faces. Even Dems can't hide the failures like they hid the local blue model failures since the 70's and 80's.
They were trying to end it before it even went into effect.

yes, your point?

This is what happens when loserterians govern based on their ideas of no government. they lose!!!!

Kids deserve a education
People love paved roads
Clean air and water

It is pure idiocy that drives these idiots.
Big government helps only career politicians. Shit for brains

yes, your point?
The point aside from the one on your head, it the fact that your contention that liberal policies are given decades to work is bullshit. They are undermined and opposed from the start.

Forum List

Back