At least 5 things the manipulative media won't report on.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Of course we know what the media waits for and hopes for are those white on black "crimes."

We know that they have brainwashed fresh out of the reeducation centers we call universities interns monitoring those scanners just waiting for a cop that has shot and killed some black person. We also know when that does happen that flies don't fly to wet warm fresh shit faster than the media scrambles to the scene of that. Hopefully it fits their narrative perfectly, but if it just so happens to be a dark skinned cop, they minimize the reports of the name and photo of the cop. They report COP as much as they can.

Ask the average left wing stooge who Jeronimo Yanez is. Nearly 100% of them would have no clue. However, ask them who GEORGE ZIMMERMAN is. Turned out he is as Hispanic as obama is black. However the NAME sounds as white as it gets. So, they repeat the name over and over and over and over.

Last edited:
When all this crap is over and done with, there could be a beneficial result. All the lies and disinformation promoted by the MSM, just might lead to it’s demise.

When all this crap is over and done with, there could be a beneficial result. All the lies and disinformation promoted by the MSM, just might lead to it’s demise.

The MSM would just spin their propaganda into "honest errors" based on incomplete data.
I'm curious if NBC is hedging their bets a bit being a bit more neutral in their news reports?
CNN and MSDNC are still off the chart liars for the democrats.

The MSM would just spin their propaganda into "honest errors" based on incomplete data.
I'm curious if NBC is hedging their bets a bit being a bit more neutral in their news reports?
I don’t see how any of the major news outlets have any credibility left. They clearly are propagandists for the establishment. This includes Fox News, though they didn’t lie to their viewers for three years like the others.

I don’t see them as supporting the Ds, as much as they are mouthpieces for the 1% establishment.

They wait for the next thing they can hype. Offer up a blurb of some kind, but they would not learn a thing.

Richard Jewell is a great example. What a perfect scenario for them. They just couldn't resist reporting the lie, hyping the lie and destroying a person and his mother. Why? Cause he was a fat white guy with a southern accent.

Did they learn? Of course not. It was completely forgotten what they did. They are far worse now and the only thing that matters to the left is the agenda. That is it. It is all about ushering in the new world order (which is not new at all.) That is all that matters and the reporters are mere puppets. Conditioned idiots who are just saturated and hopelessly lost in left wing ideology.

Of course we know what the media waits for and hopes for are those white on black "crimes."

We know that they have brainwashed fresh out of the reeducation centers we call universities interns monitoring those scanners just waiting for a cop that has shot and killed some black person. We also know when that does happen that flies don't fly to wet warm fresh shit faster than the media scrambles to the scene of that. Hopefully it fits their narrative perfectly, but if it just so happens to be a dark skinned cop, they minimize the reports of the name and photo of the cop. They report COP as much as they can.

Ask the average left wing stooge who Jeronimo Yanez is. Nearly 100% of them would have no clue. However, ask them who GEORGE ZIMMERMAN is. Turned out he is as Hispanic as obama is black. However the NAME sounds as white as it gets. So, they repeat the name over and over and over and over.

/——-/ Here’s a list of things the LSM won’t report: The New UPDATED List Of the Trump Administration Accomplishments | Mark Simone | 710 WOR

I don’t see how any of the major news outlets have any credibility left. They clearly are propagandists for the establishment. This includes Fox News, though they didn’t lie to their viewers for three years like the others.

I don’t see them as supporting the Ds, as much as they are mouthpieces for the 1% establishment.

I'm blanking on what you mean that FXN supports the establishment??
To me the "Establishment" includes keeping the urban plantations solid blue, keeping the taxes on the 1% too low, and making China more powerful, to the detriment of the US military and US workers. I'm not sure I've seen FXN whine about Trump's tariffs yet?? CNBC and the other commie/establishment stations do, all the time.

Clearly Americans live in an age of lies and misinformation, thinks to the MSM. They are lied to repeatedly by the MSM over so many topics. The guy in the OP is so right.

2YRZBi4FZVHefWK95n7kbpqRg6FYqwQxXZVtZN73dtd52wAj8friwbCBRZkAN4sJ3cSjV4JduPEqw493d9ZsFYyDktFqBikwsYU

I'm blanking on what you mean that FXN supports the establishment??
To me the "Establishment" includes keeping the urban plantations solid blue, keeping the taxes on the 1% too low, and making China more powerful, to the detriment of the US military and US workers. I'm not sure I've seen FXN whine about Trump's tariffs yet?? CNBC and the other commie/establishment stations do, all the time.
Fox is owned by yet another left wing billionaire. While they offer an opposing opinion to the majority of the MSM, they still promote wars, big government, police state, etc. They don’t expose the truth.

Forum List

Back