At least a dozen NYPD officers have taken Gov. DeSantis' $5,000 relocation bonus and signed on as cops in Florida

it's called voting with your feet!

Just last year 35,000 people moved to Florida, giving our state another representative. Now the shitter in chief Joe is moving illegals all over the US to try and balance out those that left...

Just last year 35,000 people moved to Florida, giving our state another representative. Now the shitter in chief Joe is moving illegals all over the US to try and balance out those that left...

I hope with all my heart that Florida, Texas, Middle America and all Red States have a plan to counterbalance what the Fake President is doing by invading their hometowns with illegal scum....

I hope and pray....they have a plan to stop this crimes committed daily by the DemonRats.

Community leaders and government officials need to stop telling the police what to do. When patrolling inner cities, sometimes it's necessary to bend the rules when cops want to get a message across to the thugs who live there. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be.

I hope with all my heart that Florida, Texas, Middle America and all Red States have a plan to counterbalance what the Fake President is doing by invading their hometowns with illegal scum....

I hope and pray....they have a plan to stop this crimes committed daily by the DemonRats.
Down here in Florida, we dont play nice with scum of the Earth, progressive slaves. They want to burn stuff, we just set them on fire.

The happy progressive slave dance of peaceful protesting.

New York City cops may have a hard time adapting to Florida. Cary permits are extremely hard to obtain in the Big Apple.

Over 2,000,000 Florida residents are licensed to carry concealed and it is legal to carry a loaded handgun in your car without a license if it is “securely encased”, i.e.in a glovebox.

12?
Out of 35,000 Police Officers

DeSantis must have told them how much Police Officers make in Florida

This may be true, though they most certainly will be paying less taxes, so it's more closer to a wash and I presume NYPD cops are paid well. In Toronto they are paid excessively relative to risk, in NY there is a legitimate argument for danger pay.

Throw in the warm weather, and cost of living, and I presume the move is more attractive, especially to younger officers.

New York City cops may have a hard time adapting to Florida. Cary permits are extremely hard to obtain in the Big Apple.

Over 2,000,000 Florida residents are licensed to carry concealed and it is legal to carry a loaded handgun in your car without a license if it is “securely encased”, i.e.in a glovebox.
NYS needs that.

Community leaders and government officials need to stop telling the police what to do. When patrolling inner cities, sometimes it's necessary to bend the rules when cops want to get a message across to the thugs who live there. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be.

That's absurd. Why have a Constitution then?

You either decide that you wear a white hat or a black hat. If you can't control your emotions or your brain is pea sized and feels a need to abuse power, don't become a cop. Those types only endanger the public and their fellow colleagues.

When you allow so much power in a free and civil society there should be plenty of oversight and accountability, not less. Less accountability leads you to creepy Canada, go and check out our economy and brain drain. This ensures that the right people enter law enforcement.

I can tell you that in Canada far too often the wrong people do, usually because of their family relations in the police. It's a big reason why Canada is irrelevant and the rest of the world has turned their backs on us. Even former East Germans look at us like creepy cowards, you don't want to become such a nation simply to "get the thugs in line".

Last edited:
Think of all the black people who will be shot in Florida now…
Oh there are black "folks" being shot down here in Florida, but they are being shot by black "folks". I think it is a generational thing, you know every generation of blacks just go out and shoot at the next generation....

it's called voting with your feet!

To put it in perspective. Five times as many NYPD officers died of COVID, than have moved to Florida.

60th NYPD officer dies of COVID
By ROCCO PARASCANDOLA and THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
AUG 21, 2021 AT 7:42 AM

NYS needs that.
Basically it works well here in Florida. Just about everybody I know has a carry permit or a loaded gun in their car. Before I retired I worked in a high tech industry and only a couple of my co-workers (engineers and technicians) didn’t own a firearm and a high percentage had a concealed weapons permit. Most of my doctors and dentists owned firearms. Plus most of the gun owners were not hunters.

Basically it works well here in Florida. Just about everybody I know has a carry permit or a loaded gun in their car. Before I retired I worked in a high tech industry and only a couple of my co-workers (engineers and technicians) didn’t own a firearm and a high percentage had a concealed weapons permit. Most of my doctors and dentists owned firearms. Plus most of the gun owners were not hunters.
My son-in-law has one.

Florida Police Warn People Not to Shoot Their Guns at Hurricane Irma

“To clarify, DO NOT shoot weapons at Irma,” the Twitter account of the Pasco County Sheriff’s office tweeted on Saturday night, just hours before the eye of the storm passed over the Florida Keys. “You won’t make it turn around & it will have very dangerous side effects.” Bullets fired into a storm system like a hurricane can have unpredictable and potentially dangerous trajectories.

Forum List

Back