🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

At Least a Few Black Churchgoers Liked Donald Trump's Detroint Speech

That's Hillary's problem black people have started remembering that the Clintons have never done anything for them so many of them are open to hearing what Trump has to say.

True about Hillary, Not true about Trump.

Black people I know understand one is a semi-competent racist neo-liberal sociopath and the other is an incompetent racist neo-fascist sociopath.

The Black people I now will not vote for either of these people.
That, of course, helps Trump.

Perhaps.

But it doesn't matter either way.

I'm actually hoping Trump does get in; because he is a narcissist and so incompetent he will destroy this racist society much quicker than Hillary can (although she will do it to just slower). I'm tired of the way white supremacy is in this country and Donald with his dumbness will destroy it faster than Hillary! People will start to see this country as it really is and then we can rebuild it into something fair. The KKK minded Trump will do it quick! Good! The faster he gets in the faster he can destroy it all and the faster will can rebuild!
What planet are you posting from?

The planet I'm posting from is inconsequential with regard to the point I'm making, namely Donald with his arrogantly narcissistic incompetence and egomaniacal pathology will help to destroy this country much like all the other empires throughout history were often destroyed from the inside by similar clowns, buffoons and charlatans.

I'm loving the spectacle of the chicanery. It will all be over soon lol
Right, it will all be over as soon as you go back on your psych meds.

He's going to win 95% of the black vote and virtually all the hispanic vote, then we'll get a beautiful wall we don't pay for.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha .....
Trump doesn't have to win 95% of black voters to win, but Hillary does, so every inroad he makes among black voters takes away votes that are essential to her A recent Gallup poll showed that among US born Hispanic voters, Hillary has only a modest lead over Trump now, Clinton 43%, Trump 29% and undecided 28%. And some in her campaign do hear the footsteps.

'But some Democratic strategists fear that Clinton has already missed a unique opportunity and warn that counting on Hispanic voters to turn out just because they hate Trump is not a reliable strategy. Unlike President Obama four years ago, Clinton has run virtually no Spanish-language television ads in the general election, with the exception of a spot that aired during a one-day soccer event.

“I’m worried literally to death now that because Donald Trump is so visceral that they’ll think that Latinos will turn out because of that alone,” said Chuck Rocha, president of Solidarity Strategies, a Latino political-consulting firm that worked with Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary season. “Hate alone won’t motivate somebody to vote. . . . They need something to vote for.”'

Clinton isn’t doing better than previous Democrats with Latinos — even against Trump

I imagine he will be doing a lot more stops in the Black community..........

But a number of those who heard the speech ― including members of the congregation and visitors from around the region ― liked what they heard.

“I think he’s trying to understand African-American people,” said Carol Thomas, a member of the congregation who calls herself a Democrat but did not want to say whom she was planning to vote for. She appreciated what Trump said about improving schools and the economy.

“If Mr. Trump is willing to have the churches in view and not put us on the back burner, then he’s the right one,” said Gwen Townsend, a Detroiter who usually attends another church. “I believe that he can do the job for the U.S.”

Marjorie Wilson said she went into the service knowing “flat-out” that she wouldn’t vote for Trump. Now, she’s undecided, though she thinks his plans to deport undocumented immigrants are “cruel.”

“God changed my heart, and I feel like God changed his heart,” Wilson said.

At Least A Few Black Churchgoers Liked Donald Trump’s Detroit Speech

Hillary, can you hear those footsteps coming up behind you yet?
African-Americans will continue to reject Trump because of his hatred and bigotry, and appropriately so – such as Trump’s bigotry and hate directed toward Muslim and Hispanic immigrants.
One thing that is very evident is that minorities seem to get upset when its not them being targeted with hate or bigotry.
Upset to the point that they try to include themselves in whatever it is going on.
Trump says he is going to deport illegals, and the blacks suddenly claim he is going to deport them too.
very sad.

True about Hillary, Not true about Trump.

Black people I know understand one is a semi-competent racist neo-liberal sociopath and the other is an incompetent racist neo-fascist sociopath.

The Black people I now will not vote for either of these people.

Perhaps.

I'm actually hoping Trump does get in; because he is a narcissist and so incompetent he will destroy this racist society much quicker than Hillary can (although she will do it to just slower). I'm tired of the way white supremacy is in this country and Donald with his dumbness will destroy it faster than Hillary! People will start to see this country as it really is and then we can rebuild it into something fair. The KKK minded Trump will do it quick! Good! The faster he gets in the faster he can destroy it all and the faster will can rebuild!

The planet I'm posting from is inconsequential with regard to the point I'm making, namely Donald with his arrogantly narcissistic incompetence and egomaniacal pathology will help to destroy this country much like all the other empires throughout history were often destroyed from the inside by similar clowns, buffoons and charlatans.

Psych meds?

I must be on psych meds because I have a differing viewpoint than you? lol

I see.

How infantile.

But a number of those who heard the speech ― including members of the congregation and visitors from around the region ― liked what they heard.

“I think he’s trying to understand African-American people,” said Carol Thomas, a member of the congregation who calls herself a Democrat but did not want to say whom she was planning to vote for. She appreciated what Trump said about improving schools and the economy.

“If Mr. Trump is willing to have the churches in view and not put us on the back burner, then he’s the right one,” said Gwen Townsend, a Detroiter who usually attends another church. “I believe that he can do the job for the U.S.”

Marjorie Wilson said she went into the service knowing “flat-out” that she wouldn’t vote for Trump. Now, she’s undecided, though she thinks his plans to deport undocumented immigrants are “cruel.”

African-Americans will continue to reject Trump because of his hatred and bigotry, and appropriately so – such as Trump’s bigotry and hate directed toward Muslim and Hispanic immigrants.
One thing that is very evident is that minorities seem to get upset when its not them being targeted with hate or bigotry.
Upset to the point that they try to include themselves in whatever it is going on.
Trump says he is going to deport illegals, and the blacks suddenly claim he is going to deport them too.
very sad.

Illegals?

There is no people more "illegal" than the white people in America with broken promises, lies and genocide leveled at he Native people of these lands. Is he planning on deporting these "illegals" and their "anchor babies" which I imagine might be you and your offspring?

White people - the original "illegal" immigrant lol

Perhaps.

Psych meds?

I see.

How infantile.
You see nothing. There is no substance to any of your posts, just expressions of hate and bigotry.

Perhaps.

Psych meds?

I see.

How infantile.
You see nothing. There is no substance to any of your posts, just expressions of hate and bigotry.

I see nothing but hate and bigotry says the man who states I must be off my psych meds and supports an insecure racist with orange skin lol

Got it! LOL

From what I heard, a few was all that was there.

Martin Luther Kings niece has endorsed Trump

From what I heard, a few was all that was there.
If you take your pills the way you're supposed to, you won't hear those crazy voices in your head anymore.

very sad.

Illegals?

There is no people more "illegal" than the white people in America with broken promises, lies and genocide leveled at he Native people of these lands. Is he planning on deporting these "illegals" and their "anchor babies" which I imagine might be you and your offspring?

As much as you would like to think that, you could not be more wrong.
However I will give you the chance to prove yourself.
Please come up with the immigration laws that would have applied when the white man came over.
Morality issues? maybe so. But illegal? no. try again.

very sad.

Illegals?

As much as you would like to think that, you could not be more wrong.
However I will give you the chance to prove yourself.
Please come up with the immigration laws that would have applied when the white man came over.
Morality issues? maybe so. But illegal? no. try again.

Give me the chance to prove myself? To you? lol Trust me when I tell you, you are not that important to me to where you have power over me to give me a chance to proven anything to you.

Whites steal land then create bogus laws in an attempt to keep other from living in the land they stole and have the audacity to state who is or is not allowed to stay.

Incredible lol

Forum List

Back