At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is to ‘finish 48

The Nazi Sunni Man is an expert on racist genocide.
Naw, the IDF has already cornered the genocide market. ..... :cool:

Another (typically), stupid comnent.

You can't identify any genocide committed by the IDF, therefore, your comnent is, including, but not limited to, stupid, unsupported, inane and pointless.

:........True story
.......:cool:

You can't identify any genocide committed by the IDF, therefore, your comnent is, including, but not limited to, stupid, unsupported, inane and pointless.

Destroying food sources is an act of genocide.
Destroying water sources is an act of genocide.
Destroying homes is an act of genocide.

Destroying food sources is an act of genocide.
Destroying water sources is an act of genocide.
Destroying homes is an act of genocide.

Indeed, you're wrong.

They're not very good at it...the Arab population keeps growing.
Nothing sucks like a million dollar missile only killing a handful of homicidal Arabs.

What I see is God's Blessings written all over that million dollar missille fiasco story!

Thank you, God!

Romans 8:28 Its truths are certainly real.

It actually is a defense system, that does not kill , it intercepts rockets.

And I applaud its failures.

What I object to is it seeks to maintain and provide defense for a brutal and unlawful Occupation.

Last edited:

They're not very good at it...the Arab population keeps growing.
Nothing sucks like a million dollar missile only killing a handful of homicidal Arabs.

What I see is God's Blessings written all over that million dollar missille fiasco story!

Thank you, God!

Romans 8:28 Its truths are certainly real.

It actually is a defense system, that does not kill , it intercepts rockets.

And I applaud its failures.
But what I object to is it seeks to maintain and provide defense for a brutal and unlawful Occupation.

In connection with your Jooooo killing fantasies, it appears that Allah is not on your side.

The crime of genocide is defined in international law*in the*Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide.

"Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Punishable Acts

Killing members of the group*includes direct killing and actions causing death.

Causing serious bodily or mental harm*includes inflicting trauma on members of the group through widespread torture, rape, sexual violence, forced or coerced use of drugs, and mutilation.

Deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to destroy a group*includes the deliberate deprivation of resources needed for the group's physical survival, such as clean water, food, clothing, shelter or medical services. Deprivation of the means to sustain life can be imposed through confiscation of harvests, blockade of foodstuffs, detention in camps, forcible relocation or expulsion into deserts.

Prevention of births*includes involuntary sterilization, forced abortion, prohibition of marriage, and long-term separation of men and women intended to prevent procreation.Forcible transfer of children*may be imposed by direct force or by through fear of violence, duress, detention, psychological oppression or other methods of coercion. The Convention on the Rights of the Child defines children as persons under the age of 14 years.Genocidal acts need not kill or cause the death of members of a group.

Causing serious bodily or mental harm, prevention of births and transfer of children are acts of genocide when committed as part of a policy to destroy a group's existence:It is a crime to plan or incite genocide, even before killing starts, and to aid or abet genocide:Criminal acts include conspiracy, direct and public incitement, attempts to commit genocide, and complicity in genocide.

Genocide Watch

Last edited:
I'm thinking the same thing.
Maybe an ebook edition to make it easier to share Max's research with non-believers?

The following transcript is from Democracy Now! with Amy Goodman and Max talking about "Goliath."

"AMY GOODMAN: Can you first respond to Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, and Israel, the government’s response to the openings between the United States and Iran?

MAX BLUMENTHAL: Well, with my book...[/url]

So he is asked his opinion and prefaces it with a book promotion.
He's dismissed.
He spent four years in Israel and Palestine researching his book.
Wouldn't it be rational to read a little bit of it before indulging your cognitive bias?

"Blumenthal quotes Akiva Eldar, one of Israel’s greatest journalists, who sums up the findings of Israeli public opinion surveys: 'Israeli Jews’ consciousness is characterized by a sense of victimization, a siege mentality, blind patriotism, belligerence, self-righteousness, dehumanization of the Palestinians, and insensitivity to their suffering.'

"As even Eric Alterman’s blast at Goliath in Nation (one of the few reviews in the mainstream media) concedes, the book is 'mostly technically accurate'—an absurdly backhanded way of admitting that he can’t challenge the detailed evidence laid out by Blumenthal.

"In a rational world, then, Goliath should convince the American Jewish community as well as non-Jewish 'pro-Israelis' to support the necessary changes in US policies in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict."

Slater/G

The first thing you notice is that the source is a admitted "progressive" (anti-Jewish) web site. It isn't news but an editorial by someone who doesn't have the integrity to take responsibility for it's content. The conspiracy forum is the right place though.

The first thing you notice is that the source is a admitted "progressive" (anti-Jewish) web site. It isn't news but an editorial by someone who doesn't have the integrity to take responsibility for it's content. The conspiracy forum is the right place though.
Why not "Current Events" or "History"?

"Early Zionism.

"Throughout the book Blumenthal describes Israel, from its outset, in terms of colonialism.

"For example, he writes: 'In the narrative of the new nostalgia, Israel’s crisis began in 1967 with its conquest of new Arab land, and not in 1948, when it defined its settler-colonial character.' (272)

"Elsewhere, Israel is described as a colonial power, or one that has a 'colonial character.'

"Or, he argues, kibbutzim that were established—'planted' is his term–in the Galilee or along Israel’s borders with Gaza were part of the 'colonial agenda' designed to 'to hold back the restive natives' on the other side. (87)"

There's nothing "progressive" about being anti-Jewish.
A majority of progressives are anti-colonialist.

Slater/G

Bibi-sitter...heheh.
Most Americans haven't a clue how openly racist Jews have become in Israel.
Bibi is their last best hope to keep that fact hidden from those who pay for their Occupation of Palestine.

"Blumenthal explains how the occupation is moving back over the green line and how racism is a unifying force in Israeli society.

"Blumenthal says, 'I was most surprised at the banality of the racism and violence that I witnessed and how it’s so widely tolerated because it’s so common . . . And I’m most surprised that this it hasn’t made its way to the American public … that’s why I set out to do this endeavour, this journalistic endeavor, to paint this intimate portrait of Israeli society for Americans who don’t see what it really is.'”

Blumenthal talks 'Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel' on Democracy Now!

raving anti-semites = gay s0n.

By the way s0n........if you are ever in NYC, come on out to Long Island and pay me a visit!! Shoot me a PM. Im just a bit more than a stones throw away!! Come on over and we'll have a beer......some fine Canadian whisky if you prefer. Have a little chat about things. Check out my little firearms collection!! Hit the heavy bag a bit downstairs.......it'd be a fucking hoot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back