AT&T Spokesgirl, "Lily" Now Shouting Her Abortion. Pathetic.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
AT&T Girl Now “Shouting Her Abortion”. Pathetic.

Milana Vayntrub, who plays Lily, the AT&T girl on commercials, looks like the cute wholesome girl next door. She most decidedly is not that. Turns out she is a leftwing activist kook, celebrating her abortion ten years earlier. This was when she was shacked up with a boyfriend. Recently she had a child which she decided not to kill, again out of wedlock (with a different guy, of course). Now she's using this to condemn the current Texas abortion law.

But let's rewind to 2020. This was when I first realized she was a leftwing hypocrite whack.

I used to like Milana. She was very cute, a little quirky. A little irreverent. Appealing. But then I found out in 2020 she was a leftwing nut. Recall she tearfully posted a video on social media about guys commenting about her ample breasts, calling them ‘milkers’. She called it sexual assault. She was “hurtin’”, she exclaimed. Just so traumatized and victimized she didn’t know what to do. Ironically, during her hyper-offended screed, she was sporting a top low enough to expose her cleavage.

The problem for hypocrite Milana and her crocodile tears was that a few years before, she posted an unfunny “comedy” video with a couple of other young women, that featured a song about “her boobies”. These videos were part of her career building which led to TV appearances and ultimately her national AT&T gig.

The hypocrisy is just astounding. She's complaining about being shamed and harassed over something she flouted to help launch her career. In this Marxist society, Jon Gruden loses her career for saying the N word ten years ago, while this woman kills her baby, brags about it, and is celebrated. Something needs to change!

Last edited:
Someone should milk that moo cow.

1644451525788.png

Other than being a life-support system for a pair of titties and a vagina, I don't find her that attractive.

The minute she opened her mouth with that "woke" shit, I'd have to kick her skank ass out the door without cab fare.
I have to agree.

Milana Vayntrub, who plays Lily, the AT&T girl on commercials, looks like the cute wholesome girl next door. She most decidedly is not that. Turns out she is a leftwing activist kook, celebrating her abortion ten years earlier. This was when she was shacked up with a boyfriend. Recently she had a child which she decided not to kill, again out of wedlock. Now she's using this to condemn the current Texas abortion law.

But let's rewind to 2020. This was when I first realized she was a leftwing hypocrite whack.

I used to like Milana. She was very cute, a little quirky. A little irreverent. Appealing. But then I found out in 2020 she was a leftwing nut. Recall she tearfully posted a video on social media about guys commenting about her ample breasts, calling them ‘milkers’. She called it sexual assault. She was “hurtin’”, she exclaimed. Just so traumatized and victimized she didn’t know what to do. Ironically, during her hyper-offended screed, she was sporting a top low enough to expose her cleavage.

The problem for hypocrite Milana and her crocodile tears was that a few years before, she posted an unfunny “comedy” video with a couple of other young women, that featured a song about “her boobies”. These videos were part of her career building which led to TV appearances and ultimately her national AT&T gig.

The hypocrisy is just astounding. She's complaining about being shamed and harassed over something she flouted to help launch her career.

I'd still fuck her

Milana Vayntrub, who plays Lily, the AT&T girl on commercials, looks like the cute wholesome girl next door. She most decidedly is not that. Turns out she is a leftwing activist kook, celebrating her abortion ten years earlier. This was when she was shacked up with a boyfriend. Recently she had a child which she decided not to kill, again out of wedlock. Now she's using this to condemn the current Texas abortion law.

The hypocrisy is just astounding. She's complaining about being shamed and harassed over something she flouted to help launch her career.

Aww,poor baby.

She was fun in the werewolf movie. Interesting bio in that her family are refugees.

Man that baby nursing off those puppies must never cry
Not until one of those mammaries crushes the baby's head and he suffocates. How does she even stand up without falling over, being so top-heavy like that? She'll probably have back problems in other ten years.

Forum List

Back