At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

You are entitled to your opinion.

However, when anything in the Torah, can mean anything you want, then the words really mean nothing.

G-D prohibited the eating of non kosher foods. That is part of jewish law.

You can think a rock symbolizes an apple or whatever you want, however, that's not part of the Torah.

The Torah tells us (jews) what to do, we don't tell G-D (from his in the Torah) what it should say.

Then why do you not do what God tells you to do in Isaiah 55:3 by clearly showing you (Jews) that food is a metaphor for teaching?

Listen to me and you shall live.

Life is the promise for obedience to the law.

The teaching that the concern of God is about food is the flesh of unclean beasts that do not ruminate, at all.

Now you know what the argument was about and why Jesus pissed off, embarrassed and confounded to no end so many experts of the law who obsessed over diet and fashion but whose bellies were full of baloney.

Now that is not kosher.

However, when anything in the Torah, can mean anything you want, then the words really mean nothing.

You can think a rock symbolizes an apple or whatever you want, however, that's not part of the Torah.

The Torah tells us (jews) what to do, we don't tell G-D (from his in the Torah) what it should say.

Then why do you not do what God tells you to do in Isaiah 55:3 by clearly showing you (Jews) that food is a metaphor for teaching?

The teaching that the concern of God is about food is the flesh of unclean beasts that do not ruminate, at all.

Now you know what the argument was about and why Jesus pissed off, embarrassed and confounded to no end so many experts of the law who obsessed over diet and fashion but whose bellies were full of baloney.

Now that is not kosher.

"that food is SOMETIME A metaphor for teaching?

"

Now that is not kosher.

If jesus try to inspire jews not to follow what G-D said that is a big sin.

Jesus who claimed to be a divine being committed the ultimate of sins. He was in no position to lecture anyone.

The passages below would apply to jesus.

Deuteronomy - Chapter 13 (Parshah Re'eh) - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

Check out the punishment for following a false prophet in that link.

Below are the commandments regarding kosher dietery laws.

Dietary Laws

Judaism 101: A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments)

To examine the marks in cattle (so as to distinguish the clean from the unclean) (Lev. 11:2) (affirmative). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat the flesh of unclean beasts (Lev. 11:4) (CCN93). See Animals that may not be eaten.
To examine the marks in fishes (so as to distinguish the clean from the unclean (Lev. 11:9) (affirmative). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat unclean fish (Lev. 11:11) (CCN95). See Animals that may not be eaten.
To examine the marks in fowl, so as to distinguish the clean from the unclean (Deut. 14:11) (affirmative). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat unclean fowl (Lev. 11:13) (CCN94). See Animals that may not be eaten.
To examine the marks in locusts, so as to distinguish the clean from the unclean (Lev. 11:21) (affirmative). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat a worm found in fruit (Lev. 11:41) (CCN98). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat of things that creep upon the earth (Lev. 11:41-42) (CCN97). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat any vermin of the earth (Lev. 11:44) (CCN100). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat things that swarm in the water (Lev. 11:43 and 46) (CCN99). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat of winged insects (Deut. 14:19) (CCN96). See Animals that may not be eaten.
Not to eat the flesh of a beast that is terefah (lit torn) (Ex. 22:30) (CCN87). See Kosher slaughtering.
Not to eat the flesh of a beast that died of itself (Deut. 14:21) (CCN86). See Kosher slaughtering.
To slay cattle, deer and fowl according to the laws of shechitah if their flesh is to be eaten (Deut. 12:21) ("as I have commanded" in this verse refers to the technique) (CCA48). See Kosher slaughtering.
Not to eat a limb removed from a living beast (Deut. 12:23) (CCN90). See Kosher slaughtering.
Not to slaughter an animal and its young on the same day (Lev. 22:28) (CCN108).
Not to take the mother-bird with the young (Deut. 22:6) (CCN189). See Treatment of Animals.
To set the mother-bird free when taking the nest (Deut. 22:6-7) (CCA74). See Treatment of Animals.
Not to eat the flesh of an ox that was condemned to be stoned (Ex. 21:28) (negative).
Not to boil meat with milk (Ex. 23:19) (CCN91). See Separation of Meat and Dairy.
Not to eat flesh with milk (Ex. 34:26) (according to the Talmud, this passage is a distinct prohibition from the one in Ex. 23:19) (CCN92). See Separation of Meat and Dairy.
Not to eat the of the thigh-vein which shrank (Gen. 32:33) (CCN1). See Forbidden Fats and Nerves.
Not to eat chelev (tallow-fat) (Lev. 7:23) (CCN88). See Forbidden Fats and Nerves.
Not to eat blood (Lev. 7:26) (CCN89). See Draining of Blood.
To cover the blood of undomesticated animals (deer, etc.) and of fowl that have been killed (Lev. 17:13) (CCA49).
Not to eat or drink like a glutton or a drunkard (not to rebel against father or mother) (Lev. 19:26; Deut. 21:20) (CCN106).

Jews had to follow these laws because G-D commanded it. Trying to lead jews astray was a very big sin and certainly solidifed that he was a false god/prophet or whatever he considered himself. :eusa_boohoo:

Isaiah 45:23
23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

BELIEVERS God has rescued us from the power of darkness and has brought us into the kingdom of his Son, whom he loves. 14 His Son paid the price to free us, which means that our sins are forgiven.
JESUS=He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.
JESUS=He created all things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible.
Whether they are kings or lords,
rulers or powers—
everything has been created through him and for him.
JESUS=He existed before everything
and holds everything together.
JESUS=He is also the head of the church, which is his body.
He is the beginning,
the first to come back to life
so that he would have first place in everything.
19 God was pleased to have all of himself live in Christ. 20 God was also pleased to bring everything on earth and in heaven back to himself through Christ. He did this by making peace through Christ’s blood sacrificed on the cross.
21 Once you were separated from God. The evil things you did showed your hostile attitude. 22 But now Christ has brought you back to God by dying in his physical body. He did this so that you could come into God’s presence without sin, fault, or blame. 23 This is on the condition that you continue in faith without being moved from the solid foundation of the hope that the Good News contains. You’ve heard this Good News of which I, Paul, became a servant. It has been spread throughout all creation under heaven.
COLOSSIANS 1:13-23

Now that is not kosher.

"that food is SOMETIME A metaphor for teaching?

"

Flesh is a metaphor for teaching.

By the putrid smell of your rotting flesh you are some sort of teeming brown nosed dying creature that crawls on its belly, eats dust, and does not ruminate, a genuine freak of nature.

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against God?? ==And who is the greatest liar? The one who says that Jesus is not Christ. Such a person is antichrist, for he does not believe in God the Father and in his Son. 23 For a person who doesn’t believe in Christ, God’s Son, can’t have God the Father either. But he who has Christ, God’s Son, has God the Father also.

24 So keep on believing what you have been taught from the beginning. If you do, you will always be in close fellowship with both God the Father and his Son. 25 And he himself has promised us this: eternal life.
1 JOHN 22-24

23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

That's your own insertion.

jesus is no where in jewish scripture.

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue against God?? ==And who is the greatest liar? The one who says that Jesus is not Christ. Such a person is antichrist, for he does not believe in God the Father and in his Son. 23 For a person who doesn’t believe in Christ, God’s Son, can’t have God the Father either. But he who has Christ, God’s Son, has God the Father also.

24 So keep on believing what you have been taught from the beginning. If you do, you will always be in close fellowship with both God the Father and his Son. 25 And he himself has promised us this: eternal life.
1 JOHN 22-24

Then consider me the "anti-christ".

G-D said there is only him, and that's it.

Those who says otherwise are the anti-G-D.

Like that term? I just made it up.

1 JOHN 22-24

YES!!! BY YOUR OWN POSTS=== And who is the greatest liar? The one who says that Jesus is not Christ. Such a person is antichrist, for he does not believe in God the Father and in his Son. 23 For a person who doesn’t believe in Christ, God’s Son, can’t have God the Father either. But he who has Christ, God’s Son, has God the Father also.

1 JOHN 22-24

1 JOHN 22-24

YES!!! BY YOUR OWN POSTS=== And who is the greatest liar? The one who says that Jesus is not Christ. Such a person is antichrist, for he does not believe in God the Father and in his Son. 23 For a person who doesn’t believe in Christ, God’s Son, can’t have God the Father either. But he who has Christ, God’s Son, has God the Father also.

1 JOHN 22-24

So by believing in multiple gods, you are the Anti-G-D.

Hear O Israel, the L-rd is our G-D, the L-ord is ONE (Deut)

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

... so that all the peoples of the Earth may know that the Lord is God and that there is no other. (1 Kings, 8:60)

Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the Earth; for I am God, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:22)

This is what the Lord says…"Surely God is with you, and there is no other; there is no other God." (Isaiah, 45:14)

...The Lord our God, the Lord is one. (Deuteronomy, 6:4)

You are my witness--the words of Hashem--and My servant, whom I have chosen, so that you will know and believe in Me, and understand that I am He; before me nothing was created by a G-D, and after Me it shall not be (Isaiah 43:10)

... O Lord; no deeds can compare with Yours. All the nations You have made will come and worship before You, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name. For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:8-10)

O Lord ...You alone are God over all the kingdoms of the Earth. You have made heaven and Earth. (Isaiah, 37:16)

... all kingdoms on Earth may know that You alone, O Lord, are God. (Isaiah, 37:20)

This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, Who formed you in the womb: I am the Lord, Who has made all things, Who alone stretched out the heavens, Who spread out the Earth by Myself. (Isaiah, 44:24)

Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him. (Isaiah, 64:4)

For this is what the Lord says—He Who created the heavens, He is God; He Who fashioned and made the Earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited—He says: "I am the Lord, and there is no other." (Isaiah, 45:18)

...Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no god apart from Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but Me. (Isaiah, 45:21)

See now that I Myself am He! There is no god besides Me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal... (Deuteronomy, 32:39)

...you may know there is no one like the Lord our God. (Exodus, 8:10)

O Lord... there is no god like You in heaven above or on Earth below... (1 Kings, 8:23; 2 Chronicles, 6:14)

Then Asa called to the Lord his God and said, "Lord, there is no one like You to help the powerless against the mighty..."(2 Chronicles, 14:11)

I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from Me there is no savior. (Isaiah, 43:11)

There is no one like You, O Lord, and there is no god but You, as we have heard with our own ears. (1 Chronicles, 17:20; 2 Samuel, 7:22)

There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides You; there is no strength like our God. (1 Samuel, 2:2)

His wisdom is profound, His power is vast. Who has resisted Him and come out unscathed. (Job, 9:4)

For You are great and do marvelous deeds; You alone are God. (Psalms, 86:10)

Praise Him for His acts of power; praise Him for His surpassing greatness. (Psalms, 150:2)

You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the Earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship You. (Nehemiah, 9:6)

They will say of Me, "In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength."... (Isaiah, 45:24)

You were shown these things so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides Him there is no other. (Deuteronomy, 4:35)

... Is there any god besides Me? No, there is no other strong one; I know not one. (Isaiah, 44:8)

This is what the Lord says—I am the first and I am the last; apart from Me there is no god. (Isaiah, 44:6)

Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning? I, the Lord—with the first of them and with the last—I am He." (Isaiah, 41:4)

Also G-D doesn't have physical manifestations.

By worshipping a person who has physical manifestations you are showing that you are the Anti-G-D.

1. The Torah states that G-d cannot not take any form.:

"You will not be able to see My face, for no human can see my face and live" (Exodus 33:18-20)

"You did not see any form on the day G-d spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of fire" (Deuteronomy 4:15)

As little as we may know about G-d's nature, Judaism has always believed that G-d is Incorporeal, meaning that He assumes no physical form. G-d is Eternal, He is Infinite; above time and beyond space. He cannot be born, and cannot die.

THERE IS BUT ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD AND THAT ONE GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=THE ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD!!! Think!

THERE IS BUT ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD AND THAT ONE GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=THE ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD!!! Think!

That's all christian creations. It has nothing to do with the G-D that is in the Torah.

That's your own seperate christian gods.

I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no God. ...so that from the rising of the Sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. (Isaiah, 45:5-6)

...I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me. (Isaiah, 46:9)

That's all christian creations. It has nothing to do with the G-D that is in the Torah.

SO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ""ONE"" 1 ?? LOL!!! YOU ARE ONE BUT THREE,YOUR BODY IS YOU,YOUR SOUL IS YOU,YOUR SPIRIT IS YOU BUT YOU ARE ONE =1 MAN. ONE MAN CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!!! GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!!! NOW!!!wise up!!!

Now that is not kosher.

If jesus try to inspire jews not to follow what G-D said that is a big sin.

Jesus who claimed to be a divine being committed the ultimate of sins. He was in no position to lecture anyone.

Jews had to follow these laws because G-D commanded it. Trying to lead jews astray was a very big sin and certainly solidifed that he was a false god/prophet or whatever he considered himself. :eusa_boohoo:

Well yes, I agree. IF Jesus claimed to be a divine being or a god and IF Jesus tried to persuade Jews to set aside the laws of God as Christians claim, then he was a false prophet, probably insane, and guilty of a sin that scripture teaches results in destruction.

But you have confused what Christians say who are under the condemnation of God for bearing false witness, idolatry among many other sins, with what Jesus himself said.

In John 17:20, 'But go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and your Father, my God and your God.', Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either thought of himself or claimed to be a divine being by saying that his relationship to God is exactly the same as our relationship to God.

And his support of the Law is shown in Matthew 5:17-20, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

The issue was that Jesus, in fulfillment of deuteronomy 18:18 taught the only righteous interpretation and application of the law that results in the fulfillment of the promise of eternal life which is teaching that is a divine command to receive.

You can ignore that all you like and feel justified by rejecting the claims of a false prophet that never existed according to the bizarre beliefs and claims of Christians if you want or you could calculate the odds that conforming to a literal interpretation of the law is not wrong by ignoring the thousands of years of all of the maledictions promised for disobedience believing it was about someone putting bacon bits on the family salad.

Last edited:
For these things came to pass to fulfill the Scripture, "NOT A BONE OF HIM SHALL BE BROKEN." 37And again another Scripture says, "THEY SHALL LOOK ON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED." john 19:37===Zechariah 12:10
"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

SO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ""ONE"" 1 ?? LOL!!! YOU ARE ONE BUT THREE,YOUR BODY IS YOU,YOUR SOUL IS YOU,YOUR SPIRIT IS YOU BUT YOU ARE ONE =1 MAN. ONE MAN CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!!! GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!!! NOW!!!wise up!!!

Both spots in Isaiah--where LORD is--YHWH( Jehovah) is in the original writings. Jehovah is the only true God. See the words---none besides----ME= singular.

Both spots in Isaiah--where LORD is--YHWH( Jehovah) is in the original writings. Jehovah is the only true God. See the words---none besides----ME= singular.

YES!!! Jehovah is the only true God. AND JEHOVAH IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!!

==For these things came to pass to fulfill the Scripture, "NOT A BONE OF HIM SHALL BE BROKEN." 37And again another Scripture says, "THEY SHALL LOOK ON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED." john 19:37===Zechariah 12:10
"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
BELIEVERS God has rescued us from the power of darkness and has brought us into the kingdom of his Son, whom he loves. 14 His Son paid the price to free us, which means that our sins are forgiven.
JESUS=He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.
JESUS=He created all things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible.
Whether they are kings or lords,
rulers or powers—
everything has been created through him and for him.
JESUS=He existed before everything
and holds everything together.
JESUS=He is also the head of the church, which is his body.
He is the beginning,
the first to come back to life
so that he would have first place in everything.
19 God was pleased to have all of himself live in Christ. 20 God was also pleased to bring everything on earth and in heaven back to himself through Christ. He did this by making peace through Christ’s blood sacrificed on the cross.
21 Once you were separated from God. The evil things you did showed your hostile attitude. 22 But now Christ has brought you back to God by dying in his physical body. He did this so that you could come into God’s presence without sin, fault, or blame. 23 This is on the condition that you continue in faith without being moved from the solid foundation of the hope that the Good News contains. You’ve heard this Good News of which I, Paul, became a servant. It has been spread throughout all creation under heaven.
COLOSSIANS 1:13-23

Forum List

Back