At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

What does the rabbi have to do with it?

We can read for ourselves what G-D commanded in the Torah.

We can can we?

How many of you are there?

You lost me?

No, but I think you lost you. Whenever someone expresses themselves in the plural they either think that they are royalty or that they are speaking for a crowd, either way the prognosis isn't very good.

Anyway, do you really want to go over the subject of Kosher law again even after the last time it ended up with you swearing to put me on ignore for ever and ever amen?

I'm willing.

If nothing else you will learn what the argument was about and why Jesus pissed off and embarrassed to no end so many people who thought of themselves as holy and pure and as righteous as possible because they never ate rock lobster or a barbecued pork roast...

Last edited:
At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

TIME IS VERY SHORT,WHAT we wil do to help others must be done now. JESUS came to earth the first time as the lamb of GOD to die for our sins but JESUS will very soon return as KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS AND ALL EVIL WILL BE DESTROYED AND ALL THINGS MADE NEW=BACK TO PERFECTION. SO we believers must harvest fast. JESUS SAYS=

◄ John 4:35 ►
Don't you have a saying, 'It's still four months until harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.

JESUS=GOD =JESUS our Lord shares the Godhead coequally with His Father. Yes, "God sent forth His Son," from His throne on high, from His position of heavenly glory. God did not send one forth who, in His birth, became His Son, but He sent One who, through all eternity, was His Son. Centuries before Christ was born, the Prophet Isaiah wrote of Him, ''For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given . . . '' (Isaiah 9:6). The Son was given in eternity past before we knew Him. His human birth was merely the method of coming to us. Before His Incarnation Jesus Christ was ''in the form of God'' (vs. 6). From the beginning He had the nature of God, He existed (or subsisted) as God, and that essential Deity which He once was could never cease to be. If He seems Divine, it is only because He is Divine. He is God.

He ''thought it not robbery to be equal with God'' (vs. 6). The eternal Son did not consider it a thing to be seized unlawfully to be equal with the Father. Equality with God was not something He retained by force or by farce. He possessed it in eternity past and no power could take it from Him. But in the Incarnation He laid aside, not His possession of Deity, but His position in and expression of the heavenly glory.
''He made Himself of no reputation." God emptied Himself! He did not lose His Deity when He became Man, for God is immutable and therefore cannot cease to be God. He always was God the Son; He continued to be God the Son in His earthly sojourn as Man; He is God the Son in heaven today as He will remain throughout eternity. He is ''Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).

(2) ''He took upon Him the form of a servant.'' His was a voluntary act of amazing grace, the almighty Sovereign stooping to become earth's lowly Servant. Instead of expressing Himself as one deserving to be served, He revealed Himself as one desiring to serve others. He did not boast His eternal glory and right to be ministered to, but instead evinced His humility and desire to minister. ''The Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many'' (Matthew 20:28).

(3) "He was made in the likeness of men." This phrase expresses the full reality of His humanity. He participated in the same flesh and blood as man (Hebrews 2:14). Although He entered into a new state of being, His becoming Man did not exclude His possession of Deity, for He was and is today a Person who is both God and Man, Divine and human, perfect in His Deity and perfect in His humanity.

(4) ''And being found in fashion as a man." When He came into the world, Christ associated with His contemporaries and did not hold Himself aloof. Thus He manifested to all that He was a real Man. One obvious distinction marked our Lord's humanity; His perfection and sinlessness. As a Man He was made under the law, yet He never violated the law. As a Man He was tempted in all three points in which we are tempted (I John 2:16), yet His temptation was apart from any thought, word, or act of sin.

(5) "He humbled Himself." The world has never witnessed a more genuine act of self-humbling. So completely did our Lord humble Himself that He surrendered His will to the will of His Father in heaven. His desire was to do the will of the Father, therefore He could testify, "I do always those things that please Him" (John 8:29). It was humiliation for the eternal Son of God to become flesh in a stable, and then to dwell in a humble home in subjection to a human parent. God was ''sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin'' (Romans 8:30). Only eternity will reveal the depth of meaning for Him and for us found in those words, " He humbled Himself."

(6) "He became obedient unto death." Remarkable indeed! Here the God-man dies. Did He die as God, or did He die as Man? He died as the God-Man. The first Adam's obedience would have been unto life, but because he disobeyed unto death, the last Adam must now obey unto death in order that He might deliver the first Adam's posterity ''out of death into life'' (John 5:24 R.V.). ''For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive" (1 Corinthians 15:22). To subject Himself to the cruel death of a criminal on the cross was a necessary part of God's plan of salvation for men, and to such a death our Lord voluntarily submitted. Implicit obedience!

(7) '' . . . even the death of the cross." Our Lord died as no other person died or ever will die. Other men had died on crosses, but this Man, the eternal Son of God, voluntarily and willingly died the kind of death meted out to criminals, even the death upon a cross. His own countrymen considered crucifixion the worst kind of disgrace. In their law it was written, "For he that is hanged is accursed of God'' (Deuteronomy 21:23; cf. Galatians 3:13). Not only did our Lord die, but He died bearing the burden of the worst of criminals and the guiltiest of sinners. Down He came from heaven's glory to earth's sin and shame through His Incarnation.
CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

Yes, "God sent forth His Son," from His throne on high, from His position of heavenly glory. God did not send one forth who, in His birth, became His Son, but He sent One who, through all eternity, was His Son. Centuries before Christ was born, the Prophet Isaiah wrote of Him, ''For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given . . . '' (Isaiah 9:6). The Son was given in eternity past before we knew Him. His human birth was merely the method of coming to us.

Why do you idiots cling to this RAPE scenerio as the method of delivery?

Isn't it entirely more likely that Mary was screwing someone other than her husband?

Desperate to not be caught as an adulterer and subsequently stoned to death Mary steadfastly claimed to still be a virgin even as her illigitimate son was born.

Joseph was a fool. AND how is it that Joesph and Mary never consumated THEIR marraige?

What was the point of them getting hitched? You all expect us to believe that Mary was married to Joseph and they NEVER fucked?

REALLY? And you believe THAT?

JESUS=GOD =JESUS our Lord shares the Godhead coequally with His Father. Yes, "God sent forth His Son," from His throne on high, from His position of heavenly glory. God did not send one forth who, in His birth, became His Son, but He sent One who, through all eternity, was His Son. Centuries before Christ was born, the Prophet Isaiah wrote of Him, ''For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given . . . '' (Isaiah 9:6). The Son was given in eternity past before we knew Him. His human birth was merely the method of coming to us. Before His Incarnation Jesus Christ was ''in the form of God'' (vs. 6). From the beginning He had the nature of God, He existed (or subsisted) as God, and that essential Deity which He once was could never cease to be. If He seems Divine, it is only because He is Divine. He is God.

He ''thought it not robbery to be equal with God'' (vs. 6). The eternal Son did not consider it a thing to be seized unlawfully to be equal with the Father. Equality with God was not something He retained by force or by farce. He possessed it in eternity past and no power could take it from Him. But in the Incarnation He laid aside, not His possession of Deity, but His position in and expression of the heavenly glory.
''He made Himself of no reputation." God emptied Himself! He did not lose His Deity when He became Man, for God is immutable and therefore cannot cease to be God. He always was God the Son; He continued to be God the Son in His earthly sojourn as Man; He is God the Son in heaven today as He will remain throughout eternity. He is ''Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).

(2) ''He took upon Him the form of a servant.'' His was a voluntary act of amazing grace, the almighty Sovereign stooping to become earth's lowly Servant. Instead of expressing Himself as one deserving to be served, He revealed Himself as one desiring to serve others. He did not boast His eternal glory and right to be ministered to, but instead evinced His humility and desire to minister. ''The Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many'' (Matthew 20:28).

(3) "He was made in the likeness of men." This phrase expresses the full reality of His humanity. He participated in the same flesh and blood as man (Hebrews 2:14). Although He entered into a new state of being, His becoming Man did not exclude His possession of Deity, for He was and is today a Person who is both God and Man, Divine and human, perfect in His Deity and perfect in His humanity.

(4) ''And being found in fashion as a man." When He came into the world, Christ associated with His contemporaries and did not hold Himself aloof. Thus He manifested to all that He was a real Man. One obvious distinction marked our Lord's humanity; His perfection and sinlessness. As a Man He was made under the law, yet He never violated the law. As a Man He was tempted in all three points in which we are tempted (I John 2:16), yet His temptation was apart from any thought, word, or act of sin.

(5) "He humbled Himself." The world has never witnessed a more genuine act of self-humbling. So completely did our Lord humble Himself that He surrendered His will to the will of His Father in heaven. His desire was to do the will of the Father, therefore He could testify, "I do always those things that please Him" (John 8:29). It was humiliation for the eternal Son of God to become flesh in a stable, and then to dwell in a humble home in subjection to a human parent. God was ''sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin'' (Romans 8:30). Only eternity will reveal the depth of meaning for Him and for us found in those words, " He humbled Himself."

(6) "He became obedient unto death." Remarkable indeed! Here the God-man dies. Did He die as God, or did He die as Man? He died as the God-Man. The first Adam's obedience would have been unto life, but because he disobeyed unto death, the last Adam must now obey unto death in order that He might deliver the first Adam's posterity ''out of death into life'' (John 5:24 R.V.). ''For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive" (1 Corinthians 15:22). To subject Himself to the cruel death of a criminal on the cross was a necessary part of God's plan of salvation for men, and to such a death our Lord voluntarily submitted. Implicit obedience!

(7) '' . . . even the death of the cross." Our Lord died as no other person died or ever will die. Other men had died on crosses, but this Man, the eternal Son of God, voluntarily and willingly died the kind of death meted out to criminals, even the death upon a cross. His own countrymen considered crucifixion the worst kind of disgrace. In their law it was written, "For he that is hanged is accursed of God'' (Deuteronomy 21:23; cf. Galatians 3:13). Not only did our Lord die, but He died bearing the burden of the worst of criminals and the guiltiest of sinners. Down He came from heaven's glory to earth's sin and shame through His Incarnation.
CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!

Yes, "God sent forth His Son," from His throne on high, from His position of heavenly glory. God did not send one forth who, in His birth, became His Son, but He sent One who, through all eternity, was His Son. Centuries before Christ was born, the Prophet Isaiah wrote of Him, ''For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given . . . '' (Isaiah 9:6). The Son was given in eternity past before we knew Him. His human birth was merely the method of coming to us.

Why do you idiots cling to this RAPE scenerio as the method of delivery?

Isn't it entirely more likely that Mary was screwing someone other than her husband?

Desperate to not be caught as an adulterer and subsequently stoned to death Mary steadfastly claimed to still be a virgin even as her illigitimate son was born.

Joseph was a fool. AND how is it that Joesph and Mary never consumated THEIR marraige?

What was the point of them getting hitched? You all expect us to believe that Mary was married to Joseph and they NEVER fucked?

REALLY? And you believe THAT?

YOU will believe GOD'S WORD or satan's lies!!! ALL YOUR CHOICE!

Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life. Matthew 19:28-29

JESUS SAYS=“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet that was cast into the sea and gathered some of every kind, 48 which, when it was full, they drew to shore; and they sat down and gathered the good into vessels, but threw the bad away. 49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.” Matthew 13:47

Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life. Matthew 19:28-29

Nice post Gismys--- this is speaking about the true Jesus. Not the imaginary 3 headed godthing that is actually satan posing as a Christian God--Jesus is Gods son--not God.

jesus said to them, “assuredly i say to you, that in the regeneration, when the son of man sits on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of israel. 29 and everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life. Matthew 19:28-29

nice post gismys--- this is speaking about the true jesus. Not the imaginary 3 headed godthing that is actually satan posing as a christian god--jesus is gods son--not god.

pray for wisdom and understanding!! God is one but three just as man was created in god's image= one but three. God is god the father,god the son and god the holyspirit=three but one!!!

jesus said to them, “assuredly i say to you, that in the regeneration, when the son of man sits on the throne of his glory, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of israel. 29 and everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life. Matthew 19:28-29

nice post gismys--- this is speaking about the true jesus. Not the imaginary 3 headed godthing that is actually satan posing as a christian god--jesus is gods son--not god.

pray for wisdom and understanding!! God is one but three just as man was created in god's image= one but three. God is god the father,god the son and god the holyspirit=three but one!!!

I wonder why Jesus taught--John 17:1-6--The one who sent him( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah) Do you know him? Paul taught the same-1 Cor 8:6,, 1 Cor 11:12-15)
The words of Jesus= John 20:17, rev 3:12---believe Jesus.
Some religions teach to seek Jesus righteousness first--his true teachers teach what Jesus taught on that matter---
Matt 6:33) Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness---- Those who believe Jesus over mens faulty teachings can easily see who teaches what Jesus taught. Jesus is the way--learning and applying his truths--all of them. Not pick and choose.

Last edited:
Before creation, the Godhead existed as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

See the 'Who Created?' section of this document.

Psalm 90:2 “Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.[1]”

John 1:1&2 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.”

Hebrews 9:14 “how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God”

2. Before creation, God knows the beginning to the end and is outside of time.

Isaiah 48:12 “Listen to Me, O Jacob, And Israel, My called: I am He, I am the First, I am also the Last.”

Revelation 1:8 “"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty".”

Revelation 22:13 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

3. Before creation, God the Father loved God the Son.

John 17:24 “for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.”

4. Before creation, the Father and the Son shared glory.

John 17:5 “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”

Before creation, the Godhead existed as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

See the 'Who Created?' section of this document.

Psalm 90:2 “Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.[1]”

John 1:1&2 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.”

Hebrews 9:14 “how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God”

2. Before creation, God knows the beginning to the end and is outside of time.

Isaiah 48:12 “Listen to Me, O Jacob, And Israel, My called: I am He, I am the First, I am also the Last.”

Revelation 1:8 “"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty".”

Revelation 22:13 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

3. Before creation, God the Father loved God the Son.

John 17:24 “for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.”

4. Before creation, the Father and the Son shared glory.

John 17:5 “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”

You quote error filled translations--- this is reality--- Collosians 1:15,, rev 3:14--proverbs 8( 23 especially)this is Jesus speaking) also 1 cor 1:30--proves its Jesus speaking.

We can can we?

You lost me?

No, but I think you lost you. Whenever someone expresses themselves in the plural they either think that they are royalty or that they are speaking for a crowd, either way the prognosis isn't very good.

Anyway, do you really want to go over the subject of Kosher law again even after the last time it ended up with you swearing to put me on ignore for ever and ever amen?

I'm willing.

If nothing else you will learn what the argument was about and why Jesus pissed off and embarrassed to no end so many people who thought of themselves as holy and pure and as righteous as possible because they never ate rock lobster or a barbecued pork roast...

I'll be happy to talk about kosher law.

What about it?

By not eating "rock lobster" they were following what G-D commanded them to do.

lol..... who can say? according to the gospels Jesus had several last words.

Father forgive them, for they do not know what they do

Today you will be with me in paradise

Behold your son: behold your mother

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

I thirst

It is finished

Father, into your hands I commit my spirit

If you think that Jesus was a wuss then see how brave you are and go and tell your rabbi that he is a false teacher and an actor and lying fraud to teach other people that the concern of God and the subject of kosher law is about what you eat for dinner.

What does the rabbi have to do with it?

We can read for ourselves what G-D commanded in the Torah.

We can can we?

We don't have to be there.

We can read all about it by studying the Tanach.

You lost me?

I'm willing.

I'll be happy to talk about kosher law.

What about it?

By not eating "rock lobster" they were following what G-D commanded them to do.

Of course you are absolutely right if the concern of God is about what you serve and eat for meals. That's what you were told but I am telling you that the very same God who spoke through the prophets using figurative language also used figurative language when giving the law through Moses, a prophet, and the meaning and purpose is not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used and is hidden.

Every single animal described in kosher law has direct human implications. In genesis the talking serpent, a reference to a type of human low life, is condemned to crawl on its belly and it is forbidden in the law to eat the flesh of any unclean creature that crawls on its belly which reveals the subject of the law is not about what is clean or unclean food but it is about what is clean or unclean teaching, what is acceptable to teach and learn and what is not depending on the creatures who by their displayed attributes resemble perfectly the creatures described in the law whether clean or unclean.

The very notion that a person can become holy or contaminated based on their diet is preposterous, but even you notice the defiling and contaminating effect worshiping a human being has had and continues to have on the minds of believers of the teaching that one can set aside the laws of God and not die but instead will receive eternal life.

Can you think of no human equivalent to teeming vermin who go down on all fours?

Avoid rock lobster all you want if it makes you feel better but if you ever hope to receive the life promised for compliance with the divine commands you will never swallow the bullshit that mohammed was a great prophet and everyone worships the same God and all he really wants is for people to submit to getting down on their hands and knees five times a day and kill all unbelievers and make the world a better place one dismembered person at a time.

Can you deny that such creatures are vile and loathsome and their flesh, teaching, is degrading and contaminating?

That words, teaching, is an established metaphor for food is clearly shown in Isaiah 55:3

Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And delight yourself in abundance. "Incline your ear and come to Me. Listen, that you may live;

Last edited:
YES JESUS IS LORD!!! God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10

You are entitled to your opinion.

However, when anything in the Torah, can mean anything you want, then the words really mean nothing.

G-D prohibited the eating of non kosher foods. That is part of jewish law.

You can think a rock symbolizes an apple or whatever you want, however, that's not part of the Torah.

The Torah tells us (jews) what to do, we don't tell G-D (from his in the Torah) what it should say.

YES JESUS IS LORD!!! God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10

He may be your god, he certainly isn't mine.

He may be your god, he certainly isn't mine.

YOU WILL LEARN! MUST IT BE THE HARD WAY??? at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW.

Forum List

Back