At this moment, who here believes the woman?

Do you believe Tara Reade?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • He only took a sniff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided who to believe.

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Who here believes that Tara Reade was finger raped by Joe Biden? I am not asking whether the case can be backed up, only whether you believe her.

Broads deserve to be believed, and further I haven't heard Sleepy Joe's side of the story. Once he goes on Hannity's program and takes questions from the callers about it, I may change my mind.

I believe her accusation every bit as much as much as I do Biden;s denial. Maybe more. She had to know that Biden and the dnc would come after her and she filed a report with the police (risking being charged with a false report and a lawsuit for defamation of character) anyway.

I believe the evidence....Tara Read's is only hearsay, as in what she told others...Though she told a lot of people, it's still hearsay.

Given that, she has far more evidence than Balsey-Ford and the Creepy P0rn Lawyer ever had on Kavanaugh.

I believe her accusation every bit as much as much as I do Biden;s denial. Maybe more. She had to know that Biden and the dnc would come after her and she filed a report with the police (risking being charged with a false report and a lawsuit for defamation of character) anyway.

I now added a position for those who do not have a preference on who to believe.

I believe the evidence....Tara Read's is only hearsay, as in what she told others...Though she told a lot of people, it's still hearsay.

Given that, she has far more evidence than Balsey-Ford and the Creepy P0rn Lawyer ever had on Kavanaugh.

Based upon the evidence I've seen, I don't think that there is enough to send Sleepy Joe to the penitentiary over it.

I believe what the last thing he yelled at her was as she was getting away from him......"you mean nothing to me".....What a piece of shit.....I'd like to give him the beating he's had coming his whole miserable life.

Do you believe what she told the Associated Press, that the report she made to the Senate office twenty something years ago will not support her present claim, due to the fact she had only reported him for complimenting her legs, and that now she has even cancelled her interview on the matter with FOX NEWS?

If she's contemplating legal action she'd be crazy to go on Wallace's lousy show. I bet her attorneys are waiting to see how much dough Biden/DNC will fork over to make her go away.

Nobody cares due to the statute of limitations. They round-filed her report the minute she walked out the door.

Based upon the evidence I've seen, I don't think that there is enough to send Sleepy Joe to the penitentiary over it.

What would you charge him with? I am a republican and see this is a nothing burger. Why can't you?

Who here believes that Tara Reade was finger raped by Joe Biden? I am not asking whether the case can be backed up, only whether you believe her.
This is a conservative message board. What do you think the results of the poll will be

This is an American message board. Conservatives who could not conserve America have no place here.

The accusation is a democrat accusation. What's your obsession with the sniffer? Can't you just get a dog.

Do you believe what she told the Associated Press, that the report she made to the Senate office twenty something years ago will not support her present claim, due to the fact she had only reported him for complimenting her legs, and that now she has even cancelled her interview on the matter with FOX NEWS?
Who I believe or not isn't at issue....Read has had numerous people -friends and not so much- come out and say that they heard her tell exactly the same story about her encounter when it happened....Ford, had zero such corroboration.

All that said, it's still hearsay.

Who I believe or not isn't at issue....Read has had numerous people -friends and not so much- come out and say that they heard her tell exactly the same story about her encounter when it happened....Ford, had zero such corroboration.

All that said, it's still hearsay.

Bingo, its a certainty something happened.

Forum List

Back