At this point, are Trump supporters just in denial about Trump?

images

Someone needs to set up a therapy room with play doh, coloring books, and rattles, for the progressives on the USMB.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Ok so liberal butt hurt is all you have to say about Trump winning huh? Are you basically admitting it was a colossal mistake to elect him to begin with? I figured.

images

It would have been an even more colossal mistake to have Hillary win.

She had done to her what she did to Bernie and all I'm hearing is...

*****CHUCKLE*****

.....and it isn't a very good one either.

Ok well she didn't win therefore she is irrelevant. Now explain why it's a good thing to have Trump as president.

She was irrelevant before she didn't win.

There are several reasons, the most glaring one being The Supreme Court.

That's it? The SC? A fucking monkey trained by congressional republicans could have picked some random conservative. That doesn't make it a good president by any means.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Billy just wants to fight. You have no debate, and no thanks. :lol: :lol:

Whenever any inevitable criticism is raised about Trump the only response his simple-minded followers can come up with is

"you're butt hurt!"

"Liberals are snowflakes!"

I know when you all say these things it makes you feel superior and manly but really you just come across as laughable and pathetic because you can't even address the long list of bullshit Trump has shown you since he's gotten elected.

Of course the other go-to response is to remind us all what you think of Hillary and that shit is just as useless and irrelevant as the rest.

I think the biggest thing is, those on the left who criticize Trump seem to think or act as if we're still in October and the election is still coming up. Or, as if your complaint of Trump is suddenly going to open some magical time portal where we can go back and change our votes. Finding things to nit pick Trump about now is kinda pointless, really. It's not like he has taken office and is actually submitting policy to Congress... if that were the case, at least criticism would have some outlet of recourse, you could write or call your legislator or something. As it stands, there's not much anyone can do... okay, so he flip-flops 6 times in an interview...so what? I mean, what is anyone supposed to do with that?

I'm a conservative who reluctantly supported Trump over Hillary and I catch shit from the Trumpkins all the time... they treat me like a piece of dog shit. And I'm not their fucking side! Maybe a lot of that is gloating because they won the election? Maybe it's insecurity or something? Perhaps it's animosity because I didn't snap in line and march in lockstep? I'm still confused over their hate and vitriol of Ted Cruz, who they seem to hate worse than Hillary.

The really funny thing for me is, I go through a typical day and I may criticize something Trump says and then turn around and defend something Trump says. In both cases, I am going to get slammed by someone who disagrees with me. Apparently, having an independent opinion isn't acceptable anymore.

I think the more they whine, complain, accuse, then turn around and whine and complain more, people finally realize they really do not want an answer. They want to whine and complain because they lost. Or because they love to whine and complain.
Some were so arrogant and snotty assuring everyone that Hillary would win, they just can't get over the shock of her not winning.
So, after so many weeks of this, people are tired of the whining and complaining.

It is what it is. As so many have said over the last weeks......get over it.

And with that I bid you g'nite mister Boss. :)
It blows my mind that you lack the self awareness to realize how dumb you sound. Okay so you voted for the winning candidate. Good for you! Finally you can feel like you won at something. Of course the truth of the matter is that now you have to face your demons and realIze how tucking stupid you were for helping electing Trump. So far, you can't even make an attempt to defend him.

What you do not get is that there is nothing to defend. Grow up. And go to bed for heavens sake.
Thank you once again for proving my point.

images

Someone needs to set up a therapy room with play doh, coloring books, and rattles, for the progressives on the USMB.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ok so liberal butt hurt is all you have to say about Trump winning huh? Are you basically admitting it was a colossal mistake to elect him to begin with? I figured.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ok well she didn't win therefore she is irrelevant. Now explain why it's a good thing to have Trump as president.

That's it? The SC? A fucking monkey trained by congressional republicans could have picked some random conservative. That doesn't make it a good president by any means.

Not reading at grade level yet, eh?

Don't pretend that what Trump says prior to his inauguration doesn't matter. Of course it does. Fox News and the rest of the rightwing bitched about everything Obama did prior to his inauguration.

I didn't say it didn't matter what he says, I asked what was the point in criticizing every detail as if we are still in campaign mode? Like I said, I'll criticize Trump when I think he's wrong about stuff and I will defend him when I think he's right.

Your last sentence seems to indicate this is just all about "getting even" and nothing more. Do you not see a pattern developing here? We're gonna treat Trump like you treated Obama... We're gonna treat Obama like you treated Bush... We're gonna treat Bush like you treated Clinton... We're gonna treat Clinton like you treated Reagan! I mean, how many presidents are we going to have to go through before this childish behavior subsides?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Billy just wants to fight. You have no debate, and no thanks. :lol: :lol:

Man is this really a representation of Trump voters? No attempt to explain WHY electing Trump was a good idea?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

No fight. The guy's an idiot.

Thank you for proving my point. You can't defend Trump but you won't admit that you can't.

I just went back once again and reread your OP. Umm there is nothing to defend. So, no one has proven any point of yours, because you didn't make one. And I mean that kindly.
g'nite :)
We both know I am right.

Nothing to be right or wrong over. Your OP was excruciatingly shallow.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Not reading at grade level yet, eh?

Quit deflecting.

Butthurt

Sore Loser

Sour Grapes

Donald Trump will be our President in 45 days. Seems YOU are the one in denial.
Oh I accept it. It's fucking terrible, but I can accept it. You're just too much of a pussy to even try to justify his win.
Justify his win??? WTF is that supposed to mean???
Ok this isn't hard to figure out. Why is it a good thing he is president? If you can't answer that simple question then fuck off.
Your vitriol is unbecoming, Billy000. You are a disgusting and pathetic little man. All you've done since Trump beat the pantsuit off of Hillary fair and square is attack anyone who didn't support the deranged psychotic bitch. How many of these hatefest rants are you going to post? To answer your stupid question, there are many reasons it's a good thing Trump is President. The SC is one, the 2nd Amendment is another, trade is another, taxes, debt, the list goes on. Now go to your safe place.

Don't pretend that what Trump says prior to his inauguration doesn't matter. Of course it does. Fox News and the rest of the rightwing bitched about everything Obama did prior to his inauguration.

I didn't say it didn't matter what he says, I asked what was the point in criticizing every detail as if we are still in campaign mode? Like I said, I'll criticize Trump when I think he's wrong about stuff and I will defend him when I think he's right.

Your last sentence seems to indicate this is just all about "getting even" and nothing more. Do you not see a pattern developing here? We're gonna treat Trump like you treated Obama... We're gonna treat Obama like you treated Bush... We're gonna treat Bush like you treated Clinton... We're gonna treat Clinton like you treated Reagan! I mean, how many presidents are we going to have to go through before this childish behavior subsides?
This has nothing to do with "getting even". It's to demonstrate the point that criticizing a president-elect matters.

Butthurt

Sore Loser

Sour Grapes

Oh I accept it. It's fucking terrible, but I can accept it. You're just too much of a pussy to even try to justify his win.
Ok this isn't hard to figure out. Why is it a good thing he is president? If you can't answer that simple question then fuck off.
Your vitriol is unbecoming, Billy000. You are a disgusting and pathetic little man. All you've done since Trump beat the pantsuit off of Hillary fair and square is attack anyone who didn't support the deranged psychotic bitch. How many of these hatefest rants are you going to post? To answer your stupid question, there are many reasons it's a good thing Trump is President. The SC is one, the 2nd Amendment is another, trade is another, taxes, debt, the list goes on. Now go to your safe place.
Christ that's lame, but I'll give you credit for actually answering the question. Of course any idiot can say what Trump says about those issues. Just because he opposes TPP, it doesn't mean he understands trade. The 2nd amendment huh? Trump has said in the past he favors strict gun control. How convenient for you to ignore that. Oh and debt. Oh boy. This is the same moron who said he can pay down 20 trillion in debt in 8 years.

This has nothing to do with "getting even". It's to demonstrate the point that criticizing a president-elect matters.

Well no, it really doesn't matter when it's petty and shallow. Look... if Trump says something about policy and I disagree, I am going to say I disagree. It doesn't matter if I voted for him or not. Likewise, if lefties bash and ridicule him over trivial bullshit, I am going to call them on it whether I voted for him or not. And I've still not told anyone here how I voted.

But let's get back to your point... You said something about him flip-flopping six times in one interview... Okay... so what am I supposed to do about that? You want me to write a letter? Burn an effigy? What, exactly? :dunno:

Are you kidding me?

The left invented the shaming language/labeling tactics and use them every chance they get.

Geez.
Ok whatever. Pretend to be the better man and address the topic at hand.

I did address it.

The left is pissed at having its own tactics used on it.

My response was, and is, 'tough shit'.
Thank you for proving my point. You can't defend Trump but you won't admit that you can't.

Sure, that proves your point. you haven't actually made a point. you started a thread to complain about the shaming language being thrown at the left, much of which has been earned via the epic meltdown at Trump's win. The irony of that, given the left's use of this tactic to the point of exhaustion, is incredible.

Here's a thought, when the left stops acting like 5 year olds it's likely those labels will wear themselves out. right now we've got recounts and conspiracy theories and 'not my president' and 'b-b-but the popular vote' and planned protest marches on inauguration day and on and on and on.

And I don't need to defend him. I was never a trumper and am in wait and see mode right now. he wasn't my guy, but he is now our president, so it is utterly pointless to re-litigate ad nauseum whether or not he was the right choice.

The Supreme Court. There, you have a reason I'd prefer he won.

Well no, it really doesn't matter when it's petty and shallow. Look... if Trump says something about policy and I disagree, I am going to say I disagree. It doesn't matter if I voted for him or not. Likewise, if lefties bash and ridicule him over trivial bullshit, I am going to call them on it whether I voted for him or not. And I've still not told anyone here how I voted.

But let's get back to your point... You said something about him flip-flopping six times in one interview... Okay... so what am I supposed to do about that? You want me to write a letter? Burn an effigy? What, exactly? :dunno:
Wel it's simple really. It's admitting that he has no real convictions. During the election he said whatever he could to get elected. Now that he's elected it doesn't matter. He'll be president either way. He just wanted to sound good to the NYT by expressing more moderate views.

Are you kidding me?

The left invented the shaming language/labeling tactics and use them every chance they get.

Geez.

I did address it.

Sure, that proves your point. you haven't actually made a point. you started a thread to complain about the shaming language being thrown at the left, much of which has been earned via the epic meltdown at Trump's win. The irony of that, given the left's use of this tactic to the point of exhaustion, is incredible.

Here's a thought, when the left stops acting like 5 year olds it's likely those labels will wear themselves out. right now we've got recounts and conspiracy theories and 'not my president' and 'b-b-but the popular vote' and planned protest marches on inauguration day and on and on and on.

And I don't need to defend him. I was never a trumper and am in wait and see mode right now. he wasn't my guy, but he is now our president, so it is utterly pointless to re-litigate ad nauseum whether or not he was the right choice.

God that's pathetic. Any idiot could select a conservative judge but that somehow means Trump would make a good president.

Butthurt

Sore Loser

Sour Grapes

Christ that's lame, but I'll give you credit for actually answering the question. Of course any idiot can say what Trump says about those issues. Just because he opposes TPP, it doesn't mean he understands trade. The 2nd amendment huh? Trump has said in the past he favors strict gun control. How convenient for you to ignore that. Oh and debt. Oh boy. This is the same moron who said he can pay down 20 trillion in debt in 8 years.
You're not interested in an answer, you're interested in lashing out at everyone who didn't support your psychotic candidate. You're the perfect representation of the sore losers who can't accept the outcome of this election and I for one am happy that you are not aware of why you got your asses handed to you. You'll keep making the same mistakes and continue to lose elections and that is a good thing for America.

I know when you all say these things it makes you feel superior and manly but really you just come across as laughable and pathetic

Says the guy calling Americans stupid, laughable or pathetic.

You really do have an inferiority complex, don't you?

Well, I can attribute that to an acute case of the butthurt, with the only symptom being that of taking on the attributes of a snowflake.

The only known cure is a heaping dose of dealing with it.

This has nothing to do with "getting even".
Really? Why did you say this:
Fox News and the rest of the rightwing bitched about everything Obama did prior to his inauguration.

That sounds like you're simply getting even... doing what others did to your guy. And the thing is, you're not even correct about this... no one criticized Obama before inauguration that I recall. You had little school kids singing fucking anthems to him... they gave him a fucking Nobel Prize! Fox News along with every other news outlet covered the most historic inauguration of the first black president without any criticisms.

Are you kidding me?

Geez.

I did address it.

God that's pathetic. Any idiot could select a conservative judge but that somehow means Trump would make a good president.

No, it's not. there were only 2 choices offered. the court is a huge issue that will impact the country long after this president is gone.

And now you are doing what you are accusing others of doing by simply dismissing another's point with that type of labeling. In a thread you started to complain about that very thing. THAT is pathetic.

You're not interested in an answer, you're interested in lashing out at everyone who didn't support your psychotic candidate. You're the perfect representation of the sore losers who can't accept the outcome of this election and I for one am happy that you are not aware of why you got your asses handed to you. You'll keep making the same mistakes and continue to lose elections and that is a good thing for America.
I don't give a flying shit you didn't support Hillary. I'm pissed you were retarded enough to elect Trump. Christ I would take GW Bush over Trump and that says a lot. You people royally fucked up this country and you're too stupid to admit it.

Forum List

Back