At What Point Did You Decide That You Were Against Obama No Matter What?

Clearly, this is directed to The Republicans and self-proclaimed Conservatives of USMB.

When, exactly, did you realize that you really didn't like Obama and were going to be against him no matter what?

I'll answer the question in the reverse as an example. Some years ago, when Bush was first elected, I disliked him. I didn't like what he stood for, didn't like what he said, I didn't even like the way he sounded, he sounds dumb and he's proven himself to be such. Anyway, I wasn't totally or automatically against him. What turned me against him permanently, was what he did with the good will of The American People after the country was attacked.

He lied about the WMDs, he kept the country in state of constant fear, and he waged two unnecessary wars. To top it off, he didn't pay for it at the time and sent the bill to our kids and grandkids.

To be precise, from the instant he began that fear campaign war campaign, he lost me forever. I will NEVER forgive him for that.

So, when did you Republicans, Conservatives and other assorted RWers of USMB decide to be against Obama no matter what?

C'mon, be honest.

What began it for me was when he quickly chose his liberal check list ideology path with Obamacare, over making sure the economy was recovering and encouraging private companies were providing full time high income jobs again. Promising transparency, televising the debates on C-Span ( yeah right. had to laugh at that one ) only to perform closed door back room deals ( pork spending deals and promises to generate enough votes for Obamacare to pass ). Then it was his smug arrogance, that he was going to get his way no matter what, blaming instead of working across the aisle, with his rhetoric dividing the nation even more than it was prior to his inauguration. Saying that unemployment extension benefits was better than a Keystone pipeline at creating jobs (making the untold suggestion the unemployed would rather receive a check than work) Then pushing for more government spending that sped up the rate of our national debt faster than it has previously been. Choosing to make speeches while an oil disaster in the gulf got worse, with no government assistance as we sat watching the coverage on tv for months while it slowly creeped it's way towards the gulf shores. Then when he had an opportunity to help those states who were struggling to get their tourism and local businesses recovering, he felt it more beneficial to vacation among the rich at Martha's Vineyard. Cash for Clunkers, Cash for Appliances, neither of which added any new jobs to the economy. Touting that Al Queda is scattered and no longer a threat after a seal team killed Osama Bin Laden, then when the terrorist struck back against one of our embassies killing an ambassador along with two Americans, try to lie and deflect attention towards a protest over a video. Yet I am to believe Obama will actually try to hold up to his promises for his NEXT term, of honestly receiving and hearing suggestions from BOTH sides and not play party politics.
So your belief is basically that after a Democrat wins, he should immediately pander to and act like a Republican.

Is that it?

What were your thoughts and feelings about the Republican Party's meeting and plan to stop Obama during the inaugaration?

The Immoral Minority: New book reveals that Republicans held secret meeting deciding to obstruct EVERYTHING President Obama tried to do the DAY he was inaugurated. By a show of hands who did not already suspect that?

Do you think that Jim Demint's language of "we must break him?" bi-partisan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y]Sen. Jim DeMint calls defeating Obama like Waterloo - YouTube[/ame]

How about the GOP's goal, led by Mitch McConnell that their number one goal is to defeat President Barack Obama and make him a one-term President...

Republican leader says GOP's number one goal is defeating Obama in 2012 - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Were you upset at all by any of the above check-list idealogical path?

I'm sure it went right over your head, but this otherwise ridiculous post completely contradicts your original implication that opposition to Obama is based on his race. At least now you are conceding that it might be based on political or ideological grounds. Baby steps...

Republicans have only yourselves to either 1.credit or 2. blame for Obama not only winning his first election, but the second as well.

IF George Bush hadn't given us the Presidency with a collapasing economy that he did.

IF the Republican party had run better candidates than McCain/Palin.

And IF Republican's had been able to run better candidates than Romney/Ryan.

Obama would have never won the first time and the second would have been a non issue.

You rethugs have to do a better job of selecting candidates. Trying picking one that can win.

Now all you can do is whine.
You forgot the two most important things, 1. their failed policies that they can't seem to stop pushing and 2. their failed rhetoric that's driving the American Voters further, and further, and further away from them into the waiting arms of the Democrats.

Will they listen to reason though?

Heck no.

They think they're doing good.

Unfortunately, I think that if they had a better messenger that they could sell pretty much a toned down version of what they are selling right now, and win. The past elections have been that close.

They need a better salesman and Dems and the rest of us are in trouble. There are a lot of really scared people out there. And you know how unpredictable scared people are.

But you are right. If they can't find a better salesman and keep up with the current version of rethugisms, then it will be real hard for them to get a POTUS in the near future. IMO.

But they can sure fuk things up for the rest of us. Like they been doing.

When the highest office in the land which is also the most powerful office in the world has been attained by a representative of a minority, elected by the free will of the people, not only once, but TWICE, WHAT THE HELL MORE DO YOU WANT??

But I agree with you: Bigotry and racism and prejudice still exits. Just ask Condi Rice, Herman Cain, Alan West, Michael Steele, Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley, Larry Elder, Tim Scott, Mia Love, Clarence Thomas and Juan Williams, just to name a few, who were ravaged and savaged by the blind Obama lovers.

You know, people like you.
You didn't answer the question though.

What minority group are you a part of?

OK, I will answer your question.

I left my old country, Hungary, as a seventeen year old, who carried and used weapon in the 1956 revolution against your idols, the Communist Soviet and Hungarian Communists. Had I stayed, I would not be alive today.

During the revolution, the prison doors were opened to free political prisoners, you know, victims of the Communists, who dared to speak as you can. Unfortunately, the doors of prison were also opened for hard core criminals, who knew that whatever the final outcome of the revolution, they would end up back in prison.

So, along with the legitimate political escapees, like myself, the criminals managed to find their way into freedom. Needless to say, they instantly reverted to their old ways, and ruined the chances and reputations of people who came from the same place but did not have their criminal mindset.

So, I saw signs at potential employers that you - I don't mean African Americans of the past - have NEVER seen: "NO ......... need apply". In my case, substitute the dots for "Hungarians". I also never had the advantage of having a panel a council or a human rights commission, or a NAACP speak on my behalf. I also never had the advantage of having the mother tongue of English, which I am sure you and those you claim to speak for have, and and had to learn it while working for my survival without government benefits, welfare and politically correct support of the press and bleeding heart punk shake down artists like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

When I had learned enough English, I enrolled myself into high school as an adult student and earned my diploma. While in high school I used up my savings and had to go back to the mines to earn enough to be able save enough in order find a job where I could use my newly acquired education.

I got a job on the factory floor of a major rubber factory, where, during my probationary period, I was royally screwed by the union, which prompted my to apply for a job in a training program for lower level management. I was lucky enough to get it, and from there I taught myself to be a successful computer programmer which job I held until I retired ten years ago.

I am NOT a visible minority, but even after 56 years of being here, I am still an AUDIBLE minority, and let me tell you, lots of people have a problem with that.

But I NEVER cried about it, because unlike the folks you claim to speak for I have pride and self-respect.
I'm thanking you for being so forthcoming and open in your response, not b/c I agree with your sentiments.

Benghazi, Libya hands down. This is irreversible. It should have been anticipated and prepared for. Many decisions that any political leader makes can be rectified or amended by their successors and then there are these decisions that cost the lives of very good Americans.

See if I got this correct.

The President (any President) is supposed to involve themselves in running the day to day security of our embassies?

I don't think so. And he accepted responsibility along with his sec of state.

But did you feel so strongly against Geroge Bush when 3000+ innocent people got killed under his watch?

4 vs 3000. You do the math.

It is the president's job to choose someone who is capable and able to do the job. That person is responsible for the smooth operation of the agency or department they are charged with running. This failure was pure negligence and could have been prevented.

Which incident are you discussing regarding Bush?[/QUOTE]

Really dude? Never mind. I didn't know you were that stupid. Sorry.

But do you really think the President does the hiring at the embassy security level? What is it you want done to the President for this acknowledged mistake? Impeached? Shot? Tarred and feathered? What?

Oh I get it. You won't be voting for him again. Good for you dude.

You are kidding, right? FOX news tells its viewers every day, a couple times an hour, that Obama is the devil. The mindless zombies sit around and watch it like groupies at a rock festival. I know some of them that have had all other cable news stations removed from their TV. Just incredible!

Benghazi, Libya hands down. This is irreversible. It should have been anticipated and prepared for. Many decisions that any political leader makes can be rectified or amended by their successors and then there are these decisions that cost the lives of very good Americans.

The President (any President) is supposed to involve themselves in running the day to day security of our embassies?

But did you feel so strongly against Geroge Bush when 3000+ innocent people got killed under his watch?

We liberated a country, got rid of an evil man, and his sons. Bush got it done with congresses approval. Now how many troops has died on obama's watch? Before you say it's bushe's war. Obama promised that the iraq war would end in his first year. He lied which made it his war. So tell me how many troops has died in obama's war?

Clearly, this is directed to The Republicans and self-proclaimed Conservatives of USMB.

When, exactly, did you realize that you really didn't like Obama and were going to be against him no matter what?

I'll answer the question in the reverse as an example. Some years ago, when Bush was first elected, I disliked him. I didn't like what he stood for, didn't like what he said, I didn't even like the way he sounded, he sounds dumb and he's proven himself to be such. Anyway, I wasn't totally or automatically against him. What turned me against him permanently, was what he did with the good will of The American People after the country was attacked.

He lied about the WMDs, he kept the country in state of constant fear, and he waged two unnecessary wars. To top it off, he didn't pay for it at the time and sent the bill to our kids and grandkids.

To be precise, from the instant he began that fear campaign war campaign, he lost me forever. I will NEVER forgive him for that.

So, when did you Republicans, Conservatives and other assorted RWers of USMB decide to be against Obama no matter what?

C'mon, be honest.

About 8 weeks after the 2004 DNC
Yeah...you were a lost cause from the beginning as well.

It is the president's job to choose someone who is capable and able to do the job. That person is responsible for the smooth operation of the agency or department they are charged with running. This failure was pure negligence and could have been prevented.

Which incident are you discussing regarding Bush?[/QUOTE]

Really dude? Never mind. I didn't know you were that stupid. Sorry.

But do you really think the President does the hiring at the embassy security level? What is it you want done to the President for this acknowledged mistake? Impeached? Shot? Tarred and feathered? What?

Oh I get it. You won't be voting for him again. Good for you dude.

Just the facts as to why this occurred and what steps will be done to prevent another situation of this kind.

As far as being stupid, I am not the one who sets forth a challenge and runs off. Takes a genius to do that.

I answered the question posed at me by MarcATL.

No response yet.

Is he sleeping off his hangover?
I just thanked you. I considered repping you, but your post included too many things I vehemently disagree with. Although your personal story is commendable, your spin and twist is not.

Did you pose a counter question that you want me to answer? I didn't notice it if you did.

You are kidding, right? FOX news tells its viewers every day, a couple times an hour, that Obama is the devil. The mindless zombies sit around and watch it like groupies at a rock festival. I know some of them that have had all other cable news stations removed from their TV. Just incredible!

Lol the liberal networks remind you every few minutes that obama is the messiah and cannot do anything wrong and you lap it up.

You are kidding, right? FOX news tells its viewers every day, a couple times an hour, that Obama is the devil.

Really?

So you can easily produce a quote, right?

What, you're just lying? Because you're a leftist without even a hint of integrity?

Well, we knew that about you.....

That's interesting seeing as how Obama

1. Governs as a moderate Repubican

ROFL

The stupidity you fools try and pass on.

Uh no Marc, he is nowhere near "Moderate."

Obama governs as he is, a radical leftist.

2. That the Republicans seemed to have no problems with Sarah Palin's short resume. Aside from that, only in far right wing circles was it considered the case that Obama had a short resume. His many years as a community organizer and his previous experience in Chicago and national politics worked fine for the average American thinker, as was evident in the election.

Sarah Palin wasn't running for President.

Your straw man argument merely reveal the complete lack of substance to your position.

3. That's a silly talking point of the far RW...What the heck is "the Chicago machine?" As if politics every where else is lily white pure as the driven snow. Get a grip.

Don't be stupid, it serves you poorly and doesn't detract from the facts, as you imagine it would.

Right off the bat Obama was engaged with convicted felon Rod Blagojovich to sell his vacant senate seat. Hey, it's the Chicago way. His dealing with the Mafia are well documented, and he named a Mafia lawyer as his chief of staff. That Mafia lawyer is now Mayor of Chicago and openly engaging in racketeering on behalf of Obama.

4. What nonsense is this about "well-documented antipathy?" Under Obama's governership gun rights have actually EXPANDED. What President BEFORE him allowed carriers to have their weapons while at a rally with him? Again...get a fletchin GRIP dude...seriously. :cuckoo:

What the fuck are you babbling about? Carriers? Having weapons at rallies?

Put down the crack pipe.
obama-visit-015.jpg

nerdy-gun-guy-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

You are as wrong on the rest of your responses as you were on the last.

Good day sir.

C'mon, be honest.

When did you decide you would only for for a Democrat and only vote for the Democrat that is Black!

Republicans have only yourselves to either 1.credit or 2. blame for Obama not only winning his first election, but the second as well.

IF George Bush hadn't given us the Presidency with a collapasing economy that he did.

IF the Republican party had run better candidates than McCain/Palin.

And IF Republican's had been able to run better candidates than Romney/Ryan.

Obama would have never won the first time and the second would have been a non issue.

You rethugs have to do a better job of selecting candidates. Trying picking one that can win.

Now all you can do is whine.
You forgot the two most important things, 1. their failed policies that they can't seem to stop pushing and 2. their failed rhetoric that's driving the American Voters further, and further, and further away from them into the waiting arms of the Democrats.

Will they listen to reason though?

Heck no.

They think they're doing good.

Do you think a two-party system is healthy or just a Democrat party running everything?
I think we need a TRUE conservative party.

Not a radical reactionary party like the current crop of Republicans we have today.

Get your party, The Republicans, back to a respectable state and we'll be in agreement.

Even though the Main Stream Media didn't properly vet and report Obama's history and even downplayed it in many instances, it did manage to find its way to the public eye. After all, I found it!

Just being a democrat is reason enough for me but I first became suspicious of his character, integrity and honesty simply because he chose to begin his political career in the city of Chicago which is well known for its extensive track record of political corruption.

My major concerns began when I found out that Obama was a 20 year member of Rev Wright's church which is based on Black Liberation Theology and known for its racism of whites and jews, hatred for america and anti-capitalist/pro-socialist views.

And finally the discovery that he had far too many shady, radical, marxist and even criminal friends and associates, not to mention the fact that he never made it a secret that his views were far left extremist until he began his bid for the presidency.

Even though he toned down his far-left views during his 2008 campaign and his first term in office, I was pretty sure this leopard didn't change its spots over night but rather camouflaged them till he snared his prey. He is a dishonest politician of the worst kind.

It is quite obvious that his plan all along was to transform this nation from a Capitalist Constitutional Republic to a big centralized all powerful Government Controlled Socialist State...Disarming the citizens of a nation is a very telling indication of a government's agenda.

And doesn't anyone find it a bit odd that he sealed his school and passport records from public scrutiny???

For whatever reason, there's no denying this guy has something to hide??? :confused:

Circa 2007, his website had an amazingly long list of things he wanted to accomplish. Looking at them, anyone could see they all required too much government intervention.

I knew then he was a big government loving radical.

obama-visit-015.jpg

nerdy-gun-guy-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

You are as wrong on the rest of your responses as you were on the last.

Good day sir.

What the fuck, that was a Tea Party Rally. Obama wasn't there. And that indecent is famous because your shameful party and their media LIED like the racist fucks they are, claiming that a "White mob armed with assault weapons" massed. When the fact was a black professional very peacefully protested, fully within the rights of a free American.

All that you mention there is chicken feed compared to the efforts the Democrats put forth in order to defeat, nay, DESTROY, George W. Bush. Long before he was even elected, never mind, inaugurated.

So, stop your self-righteous and hypocritical feelings of hurt.

At least Republicans were honest enough, unlike your ilk, to try to defeat Obama based on the undeniable lack of his preparedness, his self-declared desire to destroy his country by energy prices that would "necessarily sky rocket" (obviously he never had, does not now and never will have an idea that a nation is only as strong as its industry) while the Democrats cried that Bush "stole the election" in 2000 and got lucky in 2004, and all the while picturing him as a monkey, an ape and an idiot.

So, stop your self-righteous and hypocritical feelings of hurt.
No my wrong, and very angry brother...Baby Bush handily destroyed HIMSELF with his failed Presidencies and policies. No one had to help him with that.

The rest of your diatribe is pretty much standard fare RW rhetoric.

Your President told us al queda is on the run. Looks like they're running over our embassies.
1 embassy is now "our embassies" huh? What were you saying, or said about King Reagan's governorship when hundreds of Americans died at our embassies abroad?

Which incident are you discussing regarding Bush?

What!?!?!?!

Oh man, oh man oh man....

wtc_airplane_crash.jpg

Welcome to the TOP of the far RW hack list of USMB dude...you've earned it. :clap2:

Forum List

Back