at what point during

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
the State of the Union Tuesday night, will Pelosi standup and walk out?

(and will Schumer follow her like the lapdog he has shown himself to be)

I was gonna take bets on who farts first in Congress since it is after dinner and most are elderly..
I am sure Pelosi will stay and show her disdain with the Boy King.

I was gonna take bets on who farts first in Congress since it is after dinner and most are elderly..

I had no interest in the SOTU, but watching Nancys face could make the boredom more acceptable.

(seriously doubt I'll listen to his spiel. Mute button still works, I hope)

I had no interest in the SOTU, but watching Nancys face could make the boredom more acceptable.

I refuse to listen to the LIES!

i'm not interested in the partisan theatrics.....
I'll read the transcript ,like i do after every sotu addy, at my convenience ,.....~S~

This is Will:

carson.gif

That's the reason I've NEVER listened to the SOTU.

They're ALL BS

I'll bet anyone on the board a hundred of those 4 cent Federal Reserve Notes to their favorite cause against a favorite cause of mine that the amount of national debt doesn't get mentioned a single time.

Last edited:

That's the reason I've NEVER listened to the SOTU.

They're ALL BS
Like listening to a sermon(not this shit again),, Or a lecture from the captain about long weekend leave and the need to stay away from women that will give you VD..

the State of the Union Tuesday night, will Pelosi standup and walk out?

(and will Schumer follow her like the lapdog he has shown himself to be)

I am willing to make a wager on never...you willing to take the wager?

She's going to be praying that her caucus doesn't make fools of themselves
and the party.

They create any type of scene and that feeds Trump's narrative of them.

One day we'll reach a point at which only a President's party will show up.

Let's just go all the way and act like children 24/7. That should improve things.

So, you claim you, "had no interest in the SOTU" but then you create a thread about it.

That is interesting.

Myself; I find SOTU speeches too boring, drawn out, useless, and the applause is nauseating.

So, you claim you, "had no interest in the SOTU" but then you create a thread about it.

That is interesting.

Myself; I find SOTU speeches too boring, drawn out, useless, and the applause is nauseating.
If more would call the president a liar I might watch.

She's going to be praying that her caucus doesn't make fools of themselves
and the party.

They create any type of scene and that feeds Trump's narrative of them.

I can almost see every House Democrat standing up and walking out at the first mention of the Wall

That is interesting.

I have never had an interest in the SOTU in the past, But I've never seen the President and Speaker at loggerheads like this before.

That MAY make it interesting.

Forum List

Back