Atheism; An Intellectual Dead End

Here's a question for pop culture atheist scholars: Many people claim to have experienced God in a spiritual sense, while other claim to have experienced God through real physical manifestations. How do atheists know whether or not these people are experiencing something that atheists are simply incapable of perceiving?
Do you believe people have been abducted by aliens?

No I don't consider any god sightings credible.
Too fucking stupid to get the concept.....aren't you dummy. It doesn't matter what I believe. And if any part of your argument was based on what I believe, then you never had much of an argument. You are amazingly dull.
Um...I believe the "Do you believe in alien abductions? " was a rhetorical question, that was not actually looking for an answer, because it is already known that the vast majority of rational people will answer, "No, " to that question.

But, I'm sure that being so much more brilliant than us poor stupid atheists, you already knew that.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Here's a question for pop culture atheist scholars: Many people claim to have experienced God in a spiritual sense, while other claim to have experienced God through real physical manifestations. How do atheists know whether or not these people are experiencing something that atheists are simply incapable of perceiving?
That would indeed be the $64 thousand dollar question.
Many people claim to have experienced God

How do atheists know whether or not these people are experiencing something that atheists are simply incapable of perceiving?

what a juvenile combination of selfdefacing contradictions ... since the 4th century.

I've seen no evidence of atheism being the one valid worldview. Even worse, when I challenge atheists to present evidence, they retreat into agnosticism, which they've relabeled as "weak atheism." This is an implicit admission that atheism -- real atheism, not relabeled agnosticism -- is intellectually bankrupt.

The day my worldview becomes so weak I can't defend it is the day I abandon it. Not so the atheist. He prides himself in his ignorance.

Stupid is believing in an invisible superhero like you do. Now you know.
Professor Dumbshit weighs in with more deep insights.
But you didn't deny believing in invisible superheroes. Good for you. Fool.
I wonder if any of you fucking dummies can explain why what you or I believe matters at all in making your argument. Evidently your dim witted ideas don't stand on their own.
Ok I'll bite. Why doesn't what you or I believe matter? Tell us then maybe we can move forward
You need help, lots and lots of help.
The Principles of Argumentation

who's your audience .... written scriptures.

Too fucking stupid to get the concept.....aren't you dummy. It doesn't matter what I believe. And if any part of your argument was based on what I believe, then you never had much of an argument. You are amazingly dull.
Um...I believe the "Do you believe in alien abductions? " was a rhetorical question, that was not actually looking for an answer, because it is already known that the vast majority of rational people will answer, "No, " to that question.

But, I'm sure that being so much more brilliant than us poor stupid atheists, you already knew that.

You don't think that aliens are real?

I love having this conversation. Can't help it. It's just like politics and race the other two things you can't really talk about publicly, or shouldn't.

Im glad to see there are other like minded people who confirm my feelings.

I love exposing the nonsense. I think religion is holding us back and the evidence is UGE that the masses aren't that bright. They are bigly stupid hombre.

No real believer would be here for any more than 1 or 3 posts then they would move on. We see them pop in every once in awhile, make their point then move on the moment we challenge them. What do they care if we believe, right? So why does it bother the ones who've been around for 100 pages and not even have a fair discussion? What kind of mentality is that? They must know they are believing based on faith alone and if their going to buy into nonsense they don't want to be teased.

Ultimately they don't want their delusion challenged. Sorry, when you say we are a Christian nation you crossed the line. Should have said secular because that's what we are. Make no mistake about that. I don't care how nice and good you say your cult is I don't want it to be the official cult of my nation. I agree its the best of all the other cults but I don't like any cults even the friendly ones.

I do. They're just too far for us to find or detect. Science says the probability is very high we are not alone. For years religion insisted we were it. Are you agnostic about this too? Science isn't. They say 99.9999% chance we aren't alone.

It's OK to lean one way or the other. Let's see if you are agnostic about this too.

I've seen no evidence of atheism being the one valid worldview. Even worse, when I challenge atheists to present evidence, they retreat into agnosticism, which they've relabeled as "weak atheism." This is an implicit admission that atheism -- real atheism, not relabeled agnosticism -- is intellectually bankrupt.

The day my worldview becomes so weak I can't defend it is the day I abandon it. Not so the atheist. He prides himself in his ignorance.
As far as your religion goes I present the fake stories in your bible as evidence you made God up. As for talking snakes and walking on water you will have to prove those things to us. How do you defend those impossible stories? Are they allegories? Is even the Jesus story an allegory? How about the wild stories in the Mormon or Muslim holy books?

We admit a creator is an unknowable thing. That's why some choose agnostic. I say I'm an agnostic atheist because I lean on the side of disbelief.

But get this straight buddy. As far as your religions Savior???? Im 100% atheist

I do. They're just too far for us to find or detect. Science says the probability is very high we are not alone. For years religion insisted we were it. Are you agnostic about this too? Science isn't. They say 99.9999% chance we aren't alone.

It's OK to lean one way or the other. Let's see if you are agnostic about this too.
I believe we descend from aliens. We were dumb ape-like creatures for millions of years, then about 50,000 years ago or so, we became intelligent. It wasn't by chance or evolution. And we are still being abducted... have encounters... with aliens today.

But both Atheists and Theists are deluded, as there's no proof either way for or against a god.

So Con Douche, you have no valid arguments either, maybe try taking your own advice. :lmao:

Go back 100 years and ask how many people take the stories in the bible literally. Let's say 75% said yes. Today that number is 25% take the bible stories literally. People are waking up that all religions are man made stories.

Paul went into Greece and made up a new religion. He had a few other accomplices who went to other parts of the world and told the same story. Bfd. Not impressed or convinced your story is real

Do you know who else doesn't buy your story? The Jews! And they were there!!! They say be was just a guy. Are they lying?

I believe we descend from aliens. We were dumb ape-like creatures for millions of years, then about 50,000 years ago or so, we became intelligent. It wasn't by chance or evolution. And we are still being abducted... have encounters... with aliens today.
This still wouldn't disprove God but it sure would poke holes in religion.

That would explain the voices guiding moses and Noah. They gave us LSD and fucked with us? They could have easily drugged then knocked up Mary but how did they convince her husband it was God who knocked her up? We're middle Eastern men stupid?

And Joseph Smith and Mohammad were clearly visited by these aliens but that doesn't explain how people bought their stories

Go back 100 years and ask how many people take the stories in the bible literally. Let's say 75% said yes. Today that number is 25% take the bible stories literally. People are waking up that all religions are man made stories.

Paul went into Greece and made up a new religion. He had a few other accomplices who went to other parts of the world and told the same story. Bfd. Not impressed or convinced your story is real

Do you know who else doesn't buy your story? The Jews! And they were there!!! They say be was just a guy. Are they lying?
Jews are fucking liars, they lie about being god's chosen people... to wear coke bottle glasses maybe. :D

Jews are fucking liars, they lie about being god's chosen people... to wear coke bottle glasses maybe. :D
Well they certainly weren't going to admit the guy was right about them being hypocrites so I can see why one cult would be challenged by a new up and coming cult leader and deny he was right.

Christians were smart. You didn't have to be circumcized to join just get dunked and pledge allegiance

You're quite right. Absolute atheism is intellectually bankrupt - as is absolute theism.
After all, there is no more evidence to support absolute theism, than there is absolute atheism, now is there.

That is rather the point of rational atheism - that the default position of "There is no God" is the rational position, until such time as objective evidence is presented to make such a position no longer tenable.

Once again, thank you for all your helpful advice. If more people could be as honest and intelligent as you are the world would be a better place.

Professor Dumbshit weighs in with more deep insights.
But you didn't deny believing in invisible superheroes. Good for you. Fool.
I wonder if any of you fucking dummies can explain why what you or I believe matters at all in making your argument. Evidently your dim witted ideas don't stand on their own.
Ok I'll bite. Why doesn't what you or I believe matter? Tell us then maybe we can move forward
You need help, lots and lots of help.

who's your audience .... written scriptures.
Remember not to drink and post.

You're quite right. Absolute atheism is intellectually bankrupt - as is absolute theism.
After all, there is no more evidence to support absolute theism, than there is absolute atheism, now is there.

That is rather the point of rational atheism - that the default position of "There is no God" is the rational position, until such time as objective evidence is presented to make such a position no longer tenable.

They think their history is factual. They used to take Noah and David and Goliath and talking snakes literally but most of them now understand all those to be allegories.

But they don't take the logical leap that so too are the Jesus stories. No no those are real.

Once again, thank you for all your helpful advice. If more people could be as honest and intelligent as you are the world would be a better place.
For once you said something that was true.

For once you said something that was true.
No doubt some intelligent atheists will show themselves any time now.

Forum List

Back