Atheism; An Intellectual Dead End

tell us is atheism evil ...
Atheism doesn't purport to claim any morality. Therefore concepts of good and evil are irrelevant in this context.
Atheism doesn't purport to claim any morality ...

this is your error not theirs. and no there is nothing evil in atheism only those who willingly believe it to be.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

that the statement in itself is an evil enclave of religiosity for some, you.
OK. If you say so.
I'm not an atheist the spoken religion has no set following the same for morality. exclusionaries are fools.

Atheism doesn't purport to claim any morality. Therefore concepts of good and evil are irrelevant in this context.

this is your error not theirs. and no there is nothing evil in atheism only those who willingly believe it to be.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

that the statement in itself is an evil enclave of religiosity for some, you.
OK. If you say so.
I'm not an atheist the spoken religion has no set following the same for morality. exclusionaries are fools.
Alrighty then. Thank you for your valuable contribution to the discussion.

I'm left wondering what your contribution has been, I'm certainly missing the punch line. hopefully someone can bring it to light.

Here's a question for pop culture atheist scholars: Many people claim to have experienced God in a spiritual sense, while other claim to have experienced God through real physical manifestations. How do atheists know whether or not these people are experiencing something that atheists are simply incapable of perceiving?

Feel free to make an argument for atheism any time.
Nope. Not my job. If you are unsatisfied with your theological position, then do a bit of research, and find out for yourself what theology makes sense to you, just like I did.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Theological position? There you go again. Still no argument in support of atheism. There must be some intelligent atheists around here somewhere.
My argument for atheism it religion and the human mind that made God up.

You have fairytale only difference is yours happened 2000 years ago instead of a long time ago in a land far far away

Are you a baby? Babies believe anything you tell them
You people are evidently too stupid to realize how embarrassed you should be right now.
Constructive Douchebag is too smart for us, he must be a theist. Him and dingbat, two peas in a pod. :lol:
As if the fact of your incredible dull stupidity needed further emphasis.

Here's a question for pop culture atheist scholars: Many people claim to have experienced God in a spiritual sense, while other claim to have experienced God through real physical manifestations. How do atheists know whether or not these people are experiencing something that atheists are simply incapable of perceiving?
That would indeed be the $64 thousand dollar question.

Nope. Not my job. If you are unsatisfied with your theological position, then do a bit of research, and find out for yourself what theology makes sense to you, just like I did.

Theological position? There you go again. Still no argument in support of atheism. There must be some intelligent atheists around here somewhere.

You have fairytale only difference is yours happened 2000 years ago instead of a long time ago in a land far far away

You people are evidently too stupid to realize how embarrassed you should be right now.
Constructive Douchebag is too smart for us, he must be a theist. Him and dingbat, two peas in a pod. :lol:
At least mudda isn't falling for your con. You know he's right don't you? I don't know there's no God and you don't know either. No one knows. Christians are believing the story told in their neck of the woods, Muslims in the middle East do the same, Mormons story seems to be popular in Utah and Hindu and Budda are popular in other parts of the world. Besides your cult do you buy the other cult stories?

I'm curious to see if you are capable of intelligently responding to this or will you do what theists do and change the subject

At least mudda isn't falling for your con. You know he's right don't you? I don't know there's no God and you don't know either. No one knows. Christians are believing the story told in their neck of the woods, Muslims in the middle East do the same, Mormons story seems to be popular in Utah and Hindu and Budda are popular in other parts of the world. Besides your cult do you buy the other cult stories?

I'm curious to see if you are capable of intelligently responding to this or will you do what theists do and change the subject
You are an amazingly stupid little person. When will dummies like you understand that whatever I believe has no relevance to the argument? When will people like you stop being so fucking dim witted?

Do you believe people have been abducted by aliens?

No I don't consider any god sightings credible.

You are an amazingly stupid little person. When will dummies like you understand that whatever I believe has no relevance to the argument? When will people like you stop being so fucking dim witted?
Thanks for not replying to my questions you exceeded my expectations.

You're the reason this conversation doesn't progress.

Stupid is believing in an invisible superhero like you do. Now you know.

Too fucking stupid to get the concept.....aren't you dummy. It doesn't matter what I believe. And if any part of your argument was based on what I believe, then you never had much of an argument. You are amazingly dull.

Constructive Douchebag is too afraid to say that he believes in invisible superheroes.

Professor Dumbshit weighs in with more deep insights.

But you didn't deny believing in invisible superheroes. Good for you. Fool.

Too fucking stupid to get the concept.....aren't you dummy. It doesn't matter what I believe. And if any part of your argument was based on what I believe, then you never had much of an argument. You are amazingly dull.
I agree it doesn't matter what you believe.

Dull? Pot meet kettle

But you didn't deny believing in invisible superheroes. Good for you. Fool.
I wonder if any of you fucking dummies can explain why what you or I believe matters at all in making your argument. Evidently your dim witted ideas don't stand on their own.

Forum List

Back