Atheism; An Intellectual Dead End

You people are evidently too stupid to realize how embarrassed you should be right now.
Constructive Douchebag is too smart for us, he must be a theist. Him and dingbat, two peas in a pod. :lol:
As if the fact of your incredible dull stupidity needed further emphasis.
At least mudda isn't falling for your con. You know he's right don't you? I don't know there's no God and you don't know either. No one knows. Christians are believing the story told in their neck of the woods, Muslims in the middle East do the same, Mormons story seems to be popular in Utah and Hindu and Budda are popular in other parts of the world. Besides your cult do you buy the other cult stories?

I'm curious to see if you are capable of intelligently responding to this or will you do what theists do and change the subject
You are an amazingly stupid little person. When will dummies like you understand that whatever I believe has no relevance to the argument? When will people like you stop being so fucking dim witted?
Constructive Douchebag is too afraid to say that he believes in invisible superheroes.
And at least I am open and honest enough to admit technically you are right. No one has ever met God so no one knows. And no one knows if anyone has ever met God. Maybe con douche has met God. But if you ask me if I believe con douche met God the answer is no. I'm not agnostic about that. Are you?

You better say yes because you can't know for sure, right?

Anything you can't falseafy or disprove you are agnostic about. Like my invisible dragon. You are on the fence on her right?

Constructive Douchebag is too smart for us, he must be a theist. Him and dingbat, two peas in a pod. :lol:
At least mudda isn't falling for your con. You know he's right don't you? I don't know there's no God and you don't know either. No one knows. Christians are believing the story told in their neck of the woods, Muslims in the middle East do the same, Mormons story seems to be popular in Utah and Hindu and Budda are popular in other parts of the world. Besides your cult do you buy the other cult stories?

I'm curious to see if you are capable of intelligently responding to this or will you do what theists do and change the subject
You are an amazingly stupid little person. When will dummies like you understand that whatever I believe has no relevance to the argument? When will people like you stop being so fucking dim witted?
Constructive Douchebag is too afraid to say that he believes in invisible superheroes.
And at least I am open and honest enough to admit technically you are right. No one has ever met God so no one knows. And no one knows if anyone has ever met God. Maybe con douche has met God. But if you ask me if I believe con douche met God the answer is no. I'm not agnostic about that. Are you?

Anything you can't falseafy or disprove you are agnostic about. Like my invisible dragon. You are on the fence on her right?
What a fucking child you are.

Stupid is believing in an invisible superhero like you do. Now you know.
Professor Dumbshit weighs in with more deep insights.
But you didn't deny believing in invisible superheroes. Good for you. Fool.
I wonder if any of you fucking dummies can explain why what you or I believe matters at all in making your argument. Evidently your dim witted ideas don't stand on their own.
If you would answer our questions we would answer yours. Didn't you watch your own video you posted?

And why don't you cut to the chase and explain why what you believe doesn't matter. You keep repeating that. Why don't you explain you fucking idiot?

What a fucking child you are.
If I was maybe I would believe your stories.

How Adam and Eve pissed off God, then soddom and gamora and Noah then Mary and don't forget moses.

Since I wasn't there I'll say I'm agnostic about talking snakes and living in a whales belly for 3 days.

I wonder if any of you fucking dummies can explain why what you or I believe matters at all in making your argument. Evidently your dim witted ideas don't stand on their own.
If you would answer our questions we would answer yours. Didn't you watch your own video you posted?

And why don't you cut to the chase and explain why what you believe doesn't matter. You keep repeating that. Why don't you explain you fucking idiot?
Since you are so obviously unfamiliar with how valid arguments are made........why do you even bother posting?

I guess the only good thing I can say for atheism at this point is that none of the pop culture atheists posting here are very good at understanding atheism....or anything else for that matter. I would have anticipated debating some intelligent atheists on this forum. I look forward to hearing from them.

I guess the only good thing I can say for atheism is that none of the pop culture atheists posting here are very good at understanding atheism....or anything else for that matter. I would have anticipated debating some intelligent atheists on this forum. I look forward to hearing from them.
You are the 2nd worst poster on usmb. I blocked the first.

What makes you so bad? No give. In a give and take you just take. When so many people are telling you that you are the problem, it's not us who are the problem here. We don't have this problem with any other theists, just you.

So maybe you are even smarter than your fellow theists because they don't communicate like you do and I don't see anyone hitting the agree like or winner buttons on your posts.

You aren't so bad I would block you but you do really suck at this.

Ok I'll bite. Why doesn't what you or I believe matter? Tell us then maybe we can move forward

I guess the only good thing I can say for atheism is that none of the pop culture atheists posting here are very good at understanding atheism....or anything else for that matter. I would have anticipated debating some intelligent atheists on this forum. I look forward to hearing from them.
You are the 2nd worst poster on usmb. I blocked the first.

What makes you so bad? No give. In a give and take you just take. When so many people are telling you that you are the problem, it's not us who are the problem here. We don't have this problem with any other theists, just you.

So maybe you are even smarter than your fellow theists because they don't communicate like you do and I don't see anyone hitting the agree like or winner buttons on your posts.

You aren't so bad I would block you but you do really suck at this.
Give and take? What the fuck are you talking about? Are we in a relationship? Are you my girlfriend now? Try making an argument based on it's own merits for a change.

Last edited:
Ok I'll bite. Why doesn't what you or I believe matter? Tell us then maybe we can move forward
You need help, lots and lots of help.
The Principles of Argumentation

So you won't answer any of my questions. I won't block you yet I will just try to ignore you but I'm close to blocking you.

So you won't answer any of my questions. I won't block you yet I will just try to ignore you but I'm close to blocking you.
Please don't do me any favors.

I'm agnostic, no proof either way for or against a god, which is the only true position out there. You're the one whose arguments for a creator doesn't stand period.

I'm agnostic, no proof either way for or against a god, which is the only true position out there. You're the one whose arguments for a creator doesn't stand period.
Once again dummy, I haven't made any argument for any kind of creator. That's all on you dummies.

I can only say yes if con douche has proof of meeting god, until then, he hasn't.
As for your dragon, if you're bringing him in to this discussion and saying that the creator is in a dragon form, I'd have to say "could be", because no one knows for sure. But then again, you already admitted that your dragon is invisible, so that points to you being drunk, which is much more likely.

I guess the only good thing I can say for atheism at this point is that none of the pop culture atheists posting here are very good at understanding atheism....or anything else for that matter. I would have anticipated debating some intelligent atheists on this forum. I look forward to hearing from them.
Says the doucher who believes in an invisible superhero. :lol:

Says the doucher who believes in an invisible superhero. :lol:
Looks like I'll have to go to the trouble of making an ignore list. You're first dummy. Congratulations.

Forum List

Back