Atheism; An Intellectual Dead End

Why does it bother you that when you die that's it? Life is a dead end. Better to realize that and cherish every moment. The truth is so much better than fiction. I feel so lucky to have been born. Amazing. But what happens after I die just doesn't bother me. I assume it will be just like it was before I was born.

So yes, atheism is a dead end. Your fairytale is not a dead end. Its a way to tell yourself you are a god. Of course you are. After all you're telling me you are going to live forever!

You're so smart. Lol gullible
Feel free to substantiate your theory of the non existence of nothing.
What's it feel like being a god? Pretty amazing that after you die you go to another rhelm of paradise for all eternity. You believe you are a God? How amazingly stupid of you. Naive, gullible, wishful thinking, cognitive dissonance. There's 1000 reasons why you're a joke.
You are evidently just a little too stupid to understand that arguing atheism's intellectual dead end is a completely separate argument. Nothing to do with theism or any other belief system. It's your own incredible dull stupidity that prevents you from making actual arguments.
Because no one knows what you are saying. What are you saying? You keep suggesting its obvious but it's not. Not to anyone. Let one person who agrees with you speak up and explain you. I don't believe that person exists
I'm sorry that you're not smart enough to understand how arguments are constructed.
It's because I'm not a God like you. People who die and go to heaven and live forever in paradise understand what you are saying.

So there must be a connection. You have to be a God to understand you.

Are Atheists able to use rational thought, deductive reasoning, and scrupulous logic to substantiate and legitimize their perceptions? Or are they simply lacking a perception that most people experience without the need for rationalization? Are they spiritually dumb?

To answer the first question, yes.

To answer the second question, no.

To answer the third, no.

Why do you think yourself superior to me, just because you believe in magic?

You'd have to be a God who after they die becomes a God and goes to a magical realm where your every desire it met to understand.

Now you understand why they feel superior. They're gods we arent

I'd like to thank all the participants for proving what I said all along, atheism is nothing but an anti-Christian reactionary faith.

Well, if christians continue to insist that God became a man, rational people are bound to respond with disbelief.

I'd like to thank all the participants for proving what I said all along, atheism is nothing but an anti-Christian reactionary faith.

Well, if christians continue to insist that God became a man, rational people are bound to respond with disbelief.
Sure they can but that doesn't describe atheism, it describes agnoticism. In order to maintain their particular beliefs atheists lie about it and claim science backs them up.

Sure they can but that doesn't describe atheism, it describes agnoticism. In order to maintain their particular beliefs atheists lie about it and claim science backs them up.

The way I look at it if scripture claims that a biologically dead person came back to life after 4 days, because his friend told him to, and science shows that such a thing is biologically impossible I conclude that either the story isn't meant to be taken literally and is about something else not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used or it is just religious fiction.

Science does back up atheism, and only a rational mind can discern the hidden teaching of any fable...

The way I look at it if scripture claims that a biologically dead person came back to life after 4 days and science shows that such a thing is biologically impossible I conclude that either the story isn't meant to be taken literally and is about something else not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used or it is just religious fiction.

Science does back up atheism, and only a rational mind can discern the hidden teaching of any fable...
Science doesnt back up atheism, as there is no scientific proof that a god is not possible.

The way I look at it if scripture claims that a biologically dead person came back to life after 4 days and science shows that such a thing is biologically impossible I conclude that either the story isn't meant to be taken literally and is about something else not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used or it is just religious fiction.

Science doesnt back up atheism, as there is no scientific proof that a god is not possible.

There is scientific proof that there is no such thing as a god made man made matzo made by human hands.

If you don't believe me we can dissect the eucharist in a laboratory next high holy day and see once and for all if there is any life in it at all...

So what's your particular brand of delusion. You a ki-ke?

I am keystone in the Yahad of God, the habitation of light.

....or you can look at it as if I am just an ordinary guy, not much different than you, who got fed up with all of the sanctimonious religious bullshit streaming from priests and politicians alike and picked up the bible one day to see for myself if they were all as full of shit as I suspected they were when I was in the second grade...,.

There is scientific proof that there is no such thing as a god made man made matzo made by human hands.

If you don't believe me we can dissect the eucharist in a laboratory next high holy day and see once and for all if there is any life in it at all...
There's no scientific proof the universe can simply pop into existence either. So like I said, one faith vs. another and this thread proves it, once again. Atheism is simply an anti-Christian movement with no intellectual high ground to stand on. It's funny to hear them mince words and toss them in a blender to try to hide the fact.

And before you hyper extend yourself and sprain something, I am not religious.

There's no scientific proof the universe can simply pop into existence either. So like I said, one faith vs. another and this thread proves it, once again. Atheism is simply an anti-Christian movement with no intellectual high ground to stand on. It's funny to hear them mince words and toss them in a blender to try to hide the fact.

I am not religious either nor am I an atheist or agnostic.

The fact remains that atheism is not an anti christian movement anymore than Judaism is.

Scientific discoveries soundly refute any claim that the bible is a literal historical document. The universe did not poof into existence 6000 years ago. That is the truth.

How can anyone honest possibly deny that?

The fact remains that atheism is not an anti christian movement anymore than Judaism is.

Scientific discoveries soundly refute any claim that the bible is a literal historical document. The universe did not poof into existence 6000 years ago.

See? You trotted out the bible again. Thanks!

Scientific discoveries soundly refute any claim that the bible is a literal historical document. The universe did not poof into existence 6000 years ago.

What is Christianity without the fantastical stories in the Bible that contradict scientific discoveries and well known facts.?

It is not a faith or a belief that human beings did not appear a few thousand years ago.

I'm sure that many people viewed Jesus as an atheist, someone who didn't believe in any god who gave a shit about what you eat or what you wear..

Last edited:

What is Christianity without the fantastical stories in the Bible that contradict scientific discoveries and well known facts.?

It is not a faith or a belief that human beings did not appear a few thousand years ago.

I'm sure that many people viewed Jesus as an atheist, someone who didn't believe in any god who gave a shit about what you eat or what you wear..

you're welcome!

I am very happy to use the Bible as a basis for contention with those who use the Bible to base their false claim to moral authority on

Science only backs up agnosticism, not atheism. You fail. Again.

Forum List

Back