atheism and its follower are not bright

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Just a simple fact.

You guys are not the logic queens you believe you are. Sorry: you are not very sharp,

13533056_10154202833405856_1504458163512858074_n.jpg

The simple fact is that all atheism is about is not following you or anyone else. You are free to follow whatever you like and know that your personal judgements are that, personal.

Just a simple fact.

You guys are not the logic queens you believe you are. Sorry: you are not very sharp,

Yes, it really is that simple.

And the only comeback (of sorts) they have is then "well then who made God?"

Which has no bearing on the subject, because it does not matter or change anything. The fact remains, without God or an intelligent designer and creator, we could never be. Something did not come from nothing, and then from that that mass of inanimate inorganic sludge or rocks could NEVER assemble itself into complex organic orderly life by chance! So get over yourselves and quit pretending you are being reasonable.

Last edited:
Just a simple fact.

Atheism make as much sense as a Divine being farting the Universe from it ass...

I say let people believe what they want to believe and if Science can prove something then by all means let it...

I know that is not how I am suppose to think and should just give you one big thumbs up...

• Banned
I am a Christian but can see value in other faith systems.

I have no trouble with atheism if its proponents are being honest.

Which has no bearing on the subject, because it does not matter or change anything. The fact remains, without God or an intelligent designer and creator, we could never be.

That's the thing with believers, nothing ever changes anything they believe in because they have simply chosen to believe.

Just a simple fact.

Atheism: The belief that if we don't know what the state of the universe was before the big bang we shouldn't just make stuff up, no matter how good it makes us feel.

Theism: You need to believe a bunch of guys who didn't know why it rained and not your lying eyes.

Why does creation have to necessarily be the result of some supernatural, omnipotent god? Who is to say our universe isn't just some biology experiment of some massively advances civilization in some other universe?

Which has no bearing on the subject, because it does not matter or change anything. The fact remains, without God or an intelligent designer and creator, we could never be.

That's the thing with believers, nothing ever changes anything they believe in because they have simply chosen to believe.

You cannot comprehend what I wrote there.
Or, you pretend you cannot comprehend what I wrote there.

Which is it?

Because your response to what I said is ridiculous.

You cannot comprehend what I wrote there.
Or, you pretend you cannot comprehend what I wrote there.

Which is it?

Because your response to what I said is ridiculous.

I don't doubt it is beyond your grasp, but reach ....

Which has no bearing on the subject, because it does not matter or change anything. The fact remains, without God or an intelligent designer and creator, we could never be. Something did not come from nothing, and then from that that mass of inanimate inorganic sludge or rocks could NEVER assemble itself into complex organic orderly life by chance! So get over yourselves and quit pretending you are being reasonable.
What you really meant was 'I don't understand how something could come from nothing, and then from that that mass of inanimate inorganic sludge or rocks could assemble itself into complex organic orderly life by chance!' Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean no one, maybe they're smarter, maybe they're more educated, maybe they're just more objective, understands.

What you really meant was 'I don't understand how something could come from nothing, and then from that that mass of inanimate inorganic sludge or rocks could assemble itself into complex organic orderly life by chance!' Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean no one, maybe they're smarter, maybe they're more educated, maybe they're just more objective, understands.
Oh, have you found one?

You got a scientific experiment that demonstrates how something can come from nothing?

Of course I know you and they all swallow whole cloth the idea that blind chance could create a DNA molecule and then micro-organisms and then beetles and eyes and ears and livers and spleens and brains --- all by chance and dumb luck and no intelligent designer. And, no, I cannot get myself to think of that without rolling my eyes.

In fact, this is how your atheist guru tries to explain it:

Evolutionist high priest Richard Dawkins says in his book - - - "Natural selection is the blind watchmaker, blind because it does not see ahead, does not plan consequences, has no purpose in view. Yet the living results of natural selection overwhelmingly impress us with the appearance of design as if by a master watchmaker, impress us with the illusion of design and planning.”

“the illusion of design.” --- so convincing, and so scientific. (eye roll)

Last edited:
Oh, have you found one?

You got a scientific experiment that demonstrates how something can come from nothing?

Yes I do: The Big Bang Didn't Need God to Start Universe, Researchers Say

Of course I know you and they all swallow whole cloth the idea that blind chance could create a DNA molecule and then micro-organisms and then beetles and eyes and ears and livers and spleens and brains --- all by chance and dumb luck and no intelligent designer. And, no, I cannot get myself to think of that without rolling my eyes.

In fact, this is how your atheist guru tries to explain it:

Evolutionist high priest Richard Dawkins says in his book - - - "Natural selection is the blind watchmaker, blind because it does not see ahead, does not plan consequences, has no purpose in view. Yet the living results of natural selection overwhelmingly impress us with the appearance of design as if by a master watchmaker, impress us with the illusion of design and planning.”

“the illusion of design.” --- so convincing, and so scientific. (eye roll)

It merely follows the laws of physics and lots of time. Imaging trillions of atoms of carbon buried deep in the earth. They are heated and squeezed together and manage, without any senses or intelligence to arrange themselves into a regular pattern we call diamond, giving the illusion of design and planning. Evolution is just another law that governs the universe. I'm sorry you can't appreciate it because, if there is a God, that is how he creates and you are blind to it.

The stumbling and bumbling of the atheists above is cringe worthy.

Guys, it is OK for you to believe that. But you are not any more intelligent than those who believe in God.

Just a simple fact.

I know what you mean......Einstein was not that bright:

10 Quotes by Albert Einstein on Personal Gods and Prayer

Did Albert Einstein believe in God? Many religious theists cite Einstein as an example of a smart scientist who was also a religious theist like them. This supposedly rebuts the idea that science conflicts with religion or that science is atheistic. However, Albert Einstein consistently and unambiguously denied believing in personal gods who answered prayers or involved themselves in human affairs - exactly the sort of god common to religious theists claiming that Einstein was one of them.

Albert Einstein: God is a Product of Human Weakness

Albert Einstein & Spinoza's God: Harmony in the Universe

Albert Einstein: Human Fantasy Created Gods

Read on, there is much more

Extending a bit there, buddy, on Einstein. Yes, some far right religious kooks think Einstein and Lincoln were one of their creatures, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Einstein and Lincoln, however, both believed in an implacable, impersonal force operating behind the history of the universe, our world, and ourselves. They were certainly no atheists and probably not agnostics.

Forum List

Back