Atheists don't believe in God or gods but they have no alternative theories that make sense...

Nothing you post makes any sense, but you are the one claiming everything "sprang from nothing."
And why do you think "nothing" is in quotes, when people say it? What you think is "nothing" is a concept you made up in your mind. However, nature has no obligation to cater to your fantasies, religion, or neuroses.

...as to how the universe came to exist or how humans became aware of our own existence.

And I've tried to get answers from atheists, but none are forthcoming.

They do like to mock those of us who do believe in God or gods, as if somehow mockery can make up for lack of answers.

And I do anticipate that they will simply do that in this thread, mock and ridicule.
That’s because we don’t know. That’s the atheist position.

And our position is that your hypothesis is no theory at all.

Plus you’re not claiming god is your theory. You’re claiming he visited your ancestors. That we call out as bullshit

False. I neither made nor implied any such thing. I said it is net zero energy.
Sure you can, when the result is still zero energy. You just create energy and negative energy, in equal parts.
But that is not what physicists are suggesting, when they deem it possible that the universe may have net energy of zero. They are suggesting an entire universe can, indeed, spring from "nothing".
Which is to say it is not nothing right now. So, precisely the opposite of what you claim i implied. You aren't even following my posts well, much less this complicated topic.
No, to say "spring from nothing" means it was nothing BEFORE right now.
Just like you are not following what science says, you are not even following what YOU yourself post!!!!!
That doesn’t even make any sense. Do you have a link where someone makes this claim?
Nothing you post makes any sense, but you are the one claiming everything "sprang from nothing."

There’s No Such Thing as Nothing, According to Quantum Physics
No. I am not the one claiming it.

...as to how the universe came to exist or how humans became aware of our own existence.

They do like to mock those of us who do believe in God or gods, as if somehow mockery can make up for lack of answers.

And I do anticipate that they will simply do that in this thread, mock and ridicule.

And YOU have NO EVIDENCE that YOUR THEORY is correct. Why the fuk do YOU think you have a right to demand that EVERYONE MUST PROVIDE PROOF but you don't have to provide any?

If your god exists he is a nazi fascist piece of shit and only a worthless piece of garbage would worship that arsehole.

And YOU have NO EVIDENCE that YOUR THEORY is correct. Why the fuk do YOU think you have a right to demand that EVERYONE MUST PROVIDE PROOF but you don't have to provide any?

If your god exists he is a nazi fascist piece of shit and only a worthless piece of garbage would worship that arsehole.
Not to worry!

There is no such thing as a trinity, three coequal beings in one unequalled God that diddled a virgin so that he could father himself without a human father to become fully human and fully God only to turn himself into something made by human hands that has no life and doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food.

Ding is just a liar, a three dollar bill, who strives to reflect the image and likeness of the almighty mangod he loves so much he celebrates his torture and death and then eats every other Sunday and high holiday.

Last edited:
Which is to say it is not nothing right now. So, precisely the opposite of what you claim i implied. You aren't even following my posts well, much less this complicated topic.
No, to say "spring from nothing" means it was nothing BEFORE right now.
Just like you are not following what science says, you are not even following what YOU yourself post!!!!!
That doesn’t even make any sense. Do you have a link where someone makes this claim?

No. I am not the one claiming it.

He's not claiming anything really, he's explaining a theory. He called it a great mystery.

Energy having a beginning violates the FLoT.
Wrong, as long as negative energy is also created.
Energy cannot be created, whether positive or negative.

Lawrence Krauss believes in inflation theory too. You know... how matter and energy were created from nothing.

Lawrence Krauss on "Seeing" the Early Universe

Some atheists simply see that there is no way to actually know how the universe came to exists or how humans became aware of our own existence. Some do not see either of those two things as particularly important to our lives.

Actually there is

I'm not going to mock you. You're entitled to your beliefs. Science provides all of the answers that are needed to explain the universe . As for humans and how we became who and what were are.....

Enki Speaks

At the end of days a Day of Judgment there shall be.
The Earth shall quake and the rivers change course,
and there shall be a darkness at noon and
a fire in the heavens in the night,
the day of the returning celestial god
[Nibiru, the far-orbiting 10th planet of our solar system] will it be.

And who shall survive and who shall perish,
who shall be rewarded and who will be punished,
gods [astronauts from Nibiru] and men alike,
on that day it shall be discovered;

For what shall come to pass by what had passed
shall be determined; and what was destined
shall in a cycle be repeated,
and what was fated and only by the heart's will
occurring for good or ill shall for judgment come.

The record read, the Past remembered,
the Future as prophesy understand,
Let the Future of the Past the judgment be!'

These are the words of Enki, Firstborn of Anu of Nibiru"

From

The Lost Book of Enki: Memoirs and Prophecies of an Extraterrestrial God

by Zecharia Sitchin

This also explains a lot about religious mythology. enjoy

The universe didn't get here by itself.

That's my proof of God.
Well that sure is not proof of anything, since you could not possibly know the truth of your claim and have not a shred of evidence for it. In fact, that's a circular, meaningless mess.
How is my argument circular?
You assume the universe had a designer and someone to put it in motion. Then you claim this assumption is proof that the designer which you need exists. It's meaningless pap. Furthermore, you are now tasked with proving "the universe didn't get here by itself". Then you have to prove it is only possible that a magical invisible fairy did it. All of your work lies ahead of you.
All I have to prove is that universe didn't cause itself.

If I prove that, then there is something else that isn't the universe.
Then go ahead and prove it.

An entire universe can be created, if it has zero net energy. You keep repeating yourself, and you absolutely refuse to lift a finger to educate yourself on this. You would rather be wrong and think you are right than learn you are wrong and then be right. That gets you an 'F' on the science test.

Do you think he confused this for a universe filled with energy and matter?

Or is that just you? :lol:

I think he used "nothing" for shock effect only as the very quantum physics he says his speculation is based on says there is no such thing as nothing.
Obviously he confused you!

Do you think he confused this for a universe filled with energy and matter?

Or is that just you? :lol:

I think he used "nothing" for shock effect only as the very quantum physics he says his speculation is based on says there is no such thing as nothing.
Obviously he confused you!

How could you possibly know what anyone is saying or meaning, when you won't loft a finger to educate yourself on any of the new cosmology?

So, think of it this way...to an outside observer, the universe we only, from start to finish, from his perspective, may be nothing but a blip, like the creation /annihilation of the virtual particles we know of in our space.

Lawrence Krauss believes in inflation theory too. You know... how matter and energy were created from nothing.

Lawrence Krauss on "Seeing" the Early Universe

Nowhere in your link does Krauss say energy was created from nothing. That is your own dishonest perversion of what he said.
Here is exactly what he said: "Before inflation, the universe was extremely small, hot and dense. It was governed by quantum mechanics, and everything was in flux.

An entire universe can be created, if it has zero net energy. You keep repeating yourself, and you absolutely refuse to lift a finger to educate yourself on this. You would rather be wrong and think you are right than learn you are wrong and then be right. That gets you an 'F' on the science test.
Zero net energy does not mean there is "nothing." It does not mean that no energy exists, it means that there exists equal amounts of positive and negative energy neither of which were created out of nothing.

When did you anoint yourself a physics teacher?

Forum List

Back