Atheists Want Proof Of God?

You can't prove anything you say. So pure fartsmoke.
So you believe it is possible for matter and energy to exist outside of space and time? Interesting.
Have you ever been outside of space and time to see what could be there? No. Now STFU.
I know it is difficult for you and FortFun to comprehend but I don’t have to be outside of time and space to know that the presence of matter and energy is what creates time and space. This is basic shit.
So space with nothing in it doesn't exist? Ummm... no. Now STFU.
Exactly. It is no thing.
:anj_stfu:

Really? What does God want?
He wants you to stop speaking for him.
I agree. What words have I put in his mouth?
Your "no thing" malarkey, among others. He probably doesn't like to be called a no thing.
He goes by I Am.

How is it malarkey?

Matter and energy as we know it can not exist outside of space and time because matter and energy create space and time.
You can't prove anything to the contrary.

He wants you to stop speaking for him.
I agree. What words have I put in his mouth?
Your "no thing" malarkey, among others. He probably doesn't like to be called a no thing.
He goes by I Am.

How is it malarkey?

Matter and energy as we know it can not exist outside of space and time because matter and energy create space and time.
You can't prove anything to the contrary.
You make the claim, you have to prove. Not for me to disprove because it's not proven yet by you. See how that works? Remember it.

Look, GOD is very real. Talk to Him Yourself. Tell HIM you don't believe in HIM. HE's big enough to handle your rejection. Ask HIM to please see HIS reality. Ask HIM to open your eyes! Tell HIM what need from HIM. If you are honest and not playing around, I firmly believe GOD will surprise you; however, you will have no excuses left. Be ready to accept HIM or be willing to accept the eternity you yourself have chosen. The ball is in your court.
Already did that, he never answered.
May I ask what you asked Him about?
I asked him to give me a sign that he exists. Never got anything.
Perhaps HE sent me?
So god sends me a dumb shit? That won't cut it.

Look, GOD is very real. Talk to Him Yourself. Tell HIM you don't believe in HIM. HE's big enough to handle your rejection. Ask HIM to please see HIS reality. Ask HIM to open your eyes! Tell HIM what need from HIM. If you are honest and not playing around, I firmly believe GOD will surprise you; however, you will have no excuses left. Be ready to accept HIM or be willing to accept the eternity you yourself have chosen. The ball is in your court.
Perhaps HE sent me?
Perhaps HE sent me?
So god sends me a dumb ___? That won't cut it.
God doesn’t see anyone as useless. He didn’t make any losers or nobodies. Starting with sending his Son as a baby in a manger instead of a king in a palace, God signaled a bold new way of changing the world. The apostle Paul expresses this in 1 Corinthians 1:26-27:

For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. But God chose what is foolish to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong.

If we look at the sweep of history, specifically to those men and women God used to change the world, we can take comfort in knowing that God does use the foolish things—and unlikely people—to shame the wise.

Perhaps HE sent me?

Perhaps HE sent me?
Perhaps HE sent me?
So god sends me a dumb ___? That won't cut it.
God doesn’t see anyone as useless. He didn’t make any losers or nobodies. Starting with sending his Son as a baby in a manger instead of a king in a palace, God signaled a bold new way of changing the world. The apostle Paul expresses this in 1 Corinthians 1:26-27:

For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. But God chose what is foolish to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong.

If we look at the sweep of history, specifically to those men and women God used to change the world, we can take comfort in knowing that God does use the foolish things—and unlikely people—to shame the wise.
So how does god expect to shame me with a dumbass?

So you believe it is possible for matter and energy to exist outside of space and time? Interesting.
Have you ever been outside of space and time to see what could be there? No. Now STFU.
I know it is difficult for you and FortFun to comprehend but I don’t have to be outside of time and space to know that the presence of matter and energy is what creates time and space. This is basic shit.
Exactly. It is no thing.
So there you have it. No thing can exist outside of space and time. Spirit is no thing.

Exactly. It is no thing.
So there you have it. No thing can exist outside of space and time. Spirit is no thing.
How do you know that no thing can survive outside time and space? You don’t, you’re guessing.

Exactly. It is no thing.
How do you know that no thing can survive outside time and space? You don’t, you’re guessing.
I didn’t say survive. I said exist.

The existence of matter and energy is what creates space and time and is the reason that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time.

Exactly. It is no thing.

The existence of matter and energy is what creates space and time and is the reason that matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time.
You like to make stuff up. Except you're not funny. Try harder.

Not making anything up. Time is the measure of expansion of space. Without matter there is no expansion of space and thus no time because there is no expansion.

Not making anything up. Time is the measure of expansion of space. Without matter there is no expansion of space and thus no time because there is no expansion.
Unless you have a proper link to back up what you propose, it's all fartsmoke.

The fartsmoke is all yours.

No backup to what you say = fartsmoke.

I’ve backed up everything. Dozens of times.

You should learn how to do it properly.You come off like a simpleton who spouts shit left and right and doesn't know how to properly back it up. But like I said, you probably know that there are no links to what you spout so play the fool.

You should learn how to do it properly.You come off like a simpleton who spouts shit left and right and doesn't know how to properly back it up. But like I said, you probably know that there are no links to what you spout so play the fool.
I couldn’t be happier for you to underestimate me. It works to my advantage.

You’re an idiot. It’s to your advantage not to back anything up?

You’re an idiot. It’s to your advantage not to back anything up?
You’re upset. Eat a snickers.

Forum List

Back