Atheists worship the evilest god

IndependantAce

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2014
Even though atheists say they don't believe there is a God, they end up filling that void with other things.

Usually "science", "nature" or "evolution" ends up being their surrogate for God since it offers them a way to explain their existence and discover a "purpose" in life. They therefore end up defacto worshiping "science".

However let's examine this "god" they worship. The god of atheism:

*"Created" the universe via the Big Bang and evolution without any reason, but simply left it completely to it's own devices and didn't care what happened to it at all.

*Likewise it had no rhyme or reason for anything, it simply let humans be "thrown into" the world equipped with nothing and left them to figure it all out on their own.

---

So essentially, atheists worship a god who:

Created everything but simply abandoned it, didn't care what happened to it all, and simply left humans to figure it out through pure trial and error.

Therefore the god of atheism is much much crueler than the God of nearly any other major religion, and makes the God of the Old Testament look like a piker in comparison; even though atheists lament the exclusivity of religions like Christianity, it nevertheless teaches a workabale way to salvation.

Whereas the "god of atheism" doesn't even offer a way whatsoever, making their "god" in many ways much more like the devil. Yet atheists expect the faithful to give up their God and join them in their own misery; who would want to do that?

Even though atheists say they don't believe there is a God,

I don't believe in you fairy tales.

If you want to believe in leprechauns or witches or unicorns- you are welcome to believe in what you will.

So far all you seem to believe in is the voices in your head that says 'attack the atheists- fear the atheists'

And if you think that's harsh, if you believe... I could just aswell say that christians have caused torture, wars, hatred and a number of other horrible things. Don't you think in this manner, the Jews who were exterminated, if christian God existed, it would be karma for the jews killing jesus? because if the bible is true with it's venemous words, then it would be a fact that it is karma.

In the OT the jews did the extermination and in the NT, Rome went to stop the civil war amongst the Jews.

Science is evil? That's good to know. :)
Science doesn't care what happens to you, doesn't offer a way of salvation, lets you be subjected to natural disasters and lets you find out how to cope with them through pure trial and error and doesn't care if there is even a solution to begin with.

Science as "gospel" therefore sounds like a much eviler God than any of those of world religions.

I'm praying for tomorrow's weather forecast, and it's just not working. How long should this take? If I don't get my weather forecast by 10 PM, I'm turning on the news.

Even though atheists say they don't believe there is a God, they end up filling that void with other things.

Usually "science", "nature" or "evolution" ends up being their surrogate for God since it offers them a way to explain their existence and discover a "purpose" in life. They therefore end up defacto worshiping "science".

*"Created" the universe via the Big Bang and evolution without any reason, but simply left it completely to it's own devices and didn't care what happened to it at all.

*Likewise it had no rhyme or reason for anything, it simply let humans be "thrown into" the world equipped with nothing and left them to figure it all out on their own.

---

Created everything but simply abandoned it, didn't care what happened to it all, and simply left humans to figure it out through pure trial and error.

Therefore the god of atheism is much much crueler than the God of nearly any other major religion, and makes the God of the Old Testament look like a piker in comparison; even though atheists lament the exclusivity of religions like Christianity, it nevertheless teaches a workabale way to salvation.

Whereas the "god of atheism" doesn't even offer a way whatsoever, making their "god" in many ways much more like the devil. Yet atheists expect the faithful to give up their God and join them in their own misery; who would want to do that?

I suspect most people who are atheists are so because they find it impossible to believe in the existence of a supernatural being for which there is not a scintilla of evidence to support that existence.

Science doesn't care what happens to you, doesn't offer a way of salvation, lets you be subjected to natural disasters and lets you find out how to cope with them through pure trial and error and doesn't care if there is even a solution to begin with.

Science as "gospel" therefore sounds like a much eviler God than any of those of world religions.

I hate to break the news, but everything you're afraid of already happens. You are subjected to natural disasters now. Have you ever been in a tornado, a wildfire, an earthquake, a hurricane?

---

Your ignorance knows no bounds

Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is the rejection of belief that any deities exist.

But being a christer your ignorance and delusions are to be expected

You people who don't believe in bigfoot, you worship your own of big foot. And you don't wash your socks nearly enough. And you use your big foot to step on bigfoot worshippers.

You worship your own hairy ugly big foot. Because all thoughts are equally valid and real so your big foot is no more believable or unbelievable than my bigfoot.

In one bible Jesus says "sell your wealth and help the poor, forgive your enemies, return evil with good, what you do to the least of these my brothers you do also to me."

And in the other bible Jesus says "lay up wealth, care not for your brethren for they are lazy, let their children not have access to doctors for they cannot afford it so too bad, drop bombs on thine enemies and kill as many as is possible and worship the bomb makers and droppers, judge others nonstop as you are annointed the judges of the world rather than me, thine ego is most important so argue with your brethren because being right is more important than being kind and, again, you are annointed the judges of the world, wall up thine land from those who would come to yours and work for they are the wretched refuse of humanity and you should not care about them at all - what do they think this is, a shining city on a hill and a beacon for all humanity?, ignore the 20,000 children that die every day around the world but scream like banshees about the relatively few abortions because screaming like a banshee takes little effort and costs you no money...

No one has found the second version of this bible but it must be real, so many follow it.

Why does Gawd hate mobile homes?

tornado_gassville1_f.jpg

I hate to break the news, but everything you're afraid of already happens. You are subjected to natural disasters now. Have you ever been in a tornado, a wildfire, an earthquake, a hurricane?
We don't look to the material world for our salvation, so whatever happens is of no ultimate cost to us. But atheists' entire 'salvation plan' boils down to pure luck.

You people who don't believe in bigfoot, you worship your own of big foot. And you don't wash your socks nearly enough. And you use your big foot to step on bigfoot worshippers.

You worship your own hairy ugly big foot. Because all thoughts are equally valid and real so your big foot is no more believable or unbelievable than my bigfoot.

In one bible Jesus says "sell your wealth and help the poor, forgive your enemies, return evil with good, what you do to the least of these my brothers you do also to me."

And in the other bible Jesus says "lay up wealth, care not for your brethren for they are lazy, let their children not have access to doctors for they cannot afford it so too bad, drop bombs on thine enemies and kill as many as is possible and worship the bomb makers and droppers, judge others nonstop as you are annointed the judges of the world rather than me, thine ego is most important so argue with your brethren because being right is more important than being kind and, again, you are annointed the judges of the world, wall up thine land from those who would come to yours and work for they are the wretched refuse of humanity and you should not care about them at all - what do they think this is, a shining city on a hill and a beacon for all humanity?, ignore the 20,000 children that die every day around the world but scream like banshees about the relatively few abortions because screaming like a banshee takes little effort and costs you no money...

No one has found the second version of this bible but it must be real, so many follow it.

We don't look to the material world for our salvation, so whatever happens is of no ultimate cost to us. But atheists' entire 'salvation plan' boils down to pure luck.
In part, you have described the hopelessness of the religious zealots position. It's a complete abandonment of any ethical standard.

Don't pollute the environment? Why not? I'll go a magical heaven when I die.

Global warming? Screw it! I'll go a magical heaven when I die.

Over population? Who cares. The long haired hippie walking around in sandals is waiting for me in heaven.

My experience is that the most fundamentalist of the fundies are the most dangerous.

In part, you have described the hopelessness of the religious zealots position. It's a complete abandonment of any ethical standard.

Over population? Who cares. The long haired hippie walking around in sandals is waiting for me in heaven.
Who cares if it happens on earth?

Rape, steal, murder? Why not if it makes me happy? There's no penalty as long as I can get away with it. Jeffery Dahmer and Ghandi are both just going to cease to exist, so if I want to become a serial killer, why not?

The whole thing looks so evil when in context doesn't it? Who in hell ever looks in a babies eyes and thinks "you are guilty of your crimes". Disgusting.

Last edited:

Who cares if it happens on earth?

Rape, steal, murder? Why not if it makes me happy? There's no penalty as long as I can get away with it. Jeffery Dahmer and Ghandi are both just going to cease to exist, so if I want to become a serial killer, why not?

To date, I haven't run out and murdered any of the people I dislike simply because no one is minding the store. I always worry about people who say why not murder, rape, and steal, since no one will be held accountable.

I always wonder what they're really up to.

We don't live in a vigilante society because we are social animals and morality springs from the human desire to live their lives free from anxiety and worry.

Forum List

Back