Atlanta Fed GDP estimate for Q2 = Holy Crap!!

I suppose the libs are gonna try to give Obama credit for it. lol

Still waiting for Fat Donnie to provide a quarter of GDP better than the Great Obama

Great news about the rise, although I still have a concern about these tariffs. I see there was a slight slip in manufacturing last month. I'm not going Debbie Downer here because a 0.7% drop seems to me minimal, but since they write it was the largest monthly decline in over 4 years it is something to continue to keep an eye on.

U.S. industrial output dips in May as manufacturing declines

My God this is the big old bumpy cucumber for the DUMS. 4.8% was never uttered once in the Soetoro days..... it's jackpot territory unless you were progressive. Throw in Kanye and Rodman = bad month for the DUMS:113:

My God this is the big old bumpy cucumber for the DUMS. 4.8% was never uttered once in the Soetoro days.
LIAR!!!!!
Obama had an actual quarter of OVER 5%, just because you lying scum never talked about it doesn't mean it didn't happen, just like your constant talking about Donnie Dirt Bag's 4% to 5% doesn't mean Tramp ever made it happen.

My God this is the big old bumpy cucumber for the DUMS. 4.8% was never uttered once in the Soetoro days.
LIAR!!!!!
Obama had an actual quarter of OVER 5%, just because you lying scum never talked about it doesn't mean it didn't happen, just like your constant talking about Donnie Dirt Bag's 4% to 5% doesn't mean Tramp ever made it happen.
You got a link for that because even the very pro obama Post says https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2017/03/30/gdp-growth-under-obama-was-worst-in-decades/amp/

Forum List

Back