🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Atlanta in chaos? Mass standoff on highway; Major hwys 85 & 75 CLOSED.

This is really stupid. Do the crime = put your life at risk of being shot. This is really bad for the democrats and as one this makes me sad. So much good is going to go down in flames because of black people have racial hatred against whites.

Did you see a fucking crime in the last 2 shootings or does that not matter because yanno, they mightve committed a crime at one time in the past or future?
You mean the last 5....

Idk, was Matthew talking about the cops dumbass?
Oh, that liberal fuck, I doubt he gives two shits about the cops.....you?

Everyone hates cops, go with that drama queen. Now blubber away. You don't need me to play.
Well, thank you sir...you sure seem like a really nice liberal fucktard cop hater.....

Did you see a fucking crime in the last 2 shootings or does that not matter because yanno, they mightve committed a crime at one time in the past or future?
You mean the last 5....

Everyone hates cops, go with that drama queen. Now blubber away. You don't need me to play.
Well, thank you sir...you sure seem like a really nice liberal fucktard cop hater.....

There you go, a little repetitive but you did it. Congrats

Blacks at war with white Democrats who run their inner cities and those same white Dem's who have sent millions of young black men to prison, I'll just be up in the bleachers watching this one.

You mean the last 5....

There you go, a little repetitive but you did it. Congrats
It's cool brother.....my hands are up, don't shoot.....

Oh my gosh. Major highways 85 and 75 are closed.

Cm479s2WIAAp8Pn.jpeg
Cm42A0PWEAAWNEn-1.jpeg

Democrats have ruled these inner cities for decades. They rule the cities, the police, the courts, the prisons. They have bused millions of black men to prison and millions of black women to abortion centers. Democrats OWN this situation.

I was watching it I am in Georgia down from Tennessee and saw this on the news wish the gsp would open fire on the pavement apes

It must be ZOG and the JJJJOOOOSSSS orchestrating this against the white man huh!

Blacks at war with white Democrats who run their inner cities and those same white Dem's who have sent millions of young black men to prison, I'll just be up in the bleachers watching this one.

Blacks aren't at war with anyone. You're riling up the retards.

310lbs tazered, wrestled to ground, reportedly gun, trying to reach it in pocket. Cops lives matter. We let u commie puke go try to calm the big man next time. Bring your purse.

Minn...., wait for facts. Reportedly reaching 4 gun, please obey. Don't always make problems.

Forum List

Back