🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Atlanta in chaos? Mass standoff on highway; Major hwys 85 & 75 CLOSED.

Why are they not uoset with Oblamless? 8 yrs $10T, yet all they git was free Verizon phone with unlimited minutes? Why not get all his Martha's vineyard butt-buddies to open up some AAPL factories in ESTL or Memphis? Work is rewarding to the mind and pocketbook. I don't blame them pisssed off on the DemWitt ranch.

Why are they not uoset with Oblamless? 8 yrs $10T, yet all they git was free Verizon phone with unlimited minutes? Why not get all his Martha's vineyard butt-buddies to open up some AAPL factories in ESTL or Memphis? Work is rewarding to the mind and pocketbook. I don't blame them pisssed off on the DemWitt ranch.

I saw a big fat black guy waddling around in Wal Mart the other day.....he had a T Shirt with the slogan ...'8 yrs. of obama and all i got was a free phone.' hehheh

No crimes committed .. peaceful demonstrations .. cooperation between the police, mayor, and the protesters.

I had to work .. would have been there if I could.

Thanks for asking. :0)
Wrong DumbAsCoal. Blocking traffic is a crime. You have no right to interfere with others' rights. Your rights are not the only ones that matter.

Uggggh. Someone get the febreeze!!!

giphy.gif

A movement, based on a lie, creating real race hate....and leading to actual cop killing........a proud moment for the democrats..the party of racism .....

No crimes committed .. peaceful demonstrations .. cooperation between the police, mayor, and the protesters.

Impeding traffic is a crime

Looks like some more shootings by cops is in order.

So this is all over those 2?? In Louisiana the guy was going for a gun. Minnesota, the cops wasn't even white but he's probably getting charged in the next day or two.

Why burn our country down over these local issues?
They can burn Atlanta down. No one cares!

I had to work .. would have been there if I could.

Wrong DumbAsCoal. Blocking traffic is a crime. You have no right to interfere with others' rights. Your rights are not the only ones that matter.

If the medea wasnt there....they would not have showed up...all these demonstrations are enabled by the media....they keep fanning the flames...much blood on their hands.

Impeding traffic is a crime

Looks like some more shootings by cops is in order.

So this is all over those 2?? In Louisiana the guy was going for a gun. Minnesota, the cops wasn't even white but he's probably getting charged in the next day or two.

Why burn our country down over these local issues?
They can burn Atlanta down. No one cares!

Yeh they have a tendancy to blow down their own towns....it was not that many years ago that Atlanta was being hyped as a city too busy to hate or sumptin like dat...it has degenerated into a hell hole like all the other cities with a majority black population.

Forum List

Back