Atlanta's crime rate is worse than Chicago -- for certain crimes

Where there's "bad" people you're going to have more crime. It doesn't surprise me about Atlanta. I wonder what our buddy MarcAtl (or something like that) would have to say about this.

Yep...we do not have a gun problem in this country, we have a democrat party problem.....they destroy local police, then they release the most violent criminals......
I don't blame democrats, nor to I blame the folks that vote for them.

Some folks are naturally inclined toward idealism, others, it is just a tradition in their families.

I blame the powerful elites that have corrupted these parties.

The GOP has been responsible, through the years, of some pretty loathsome bullshit too.

IN this instance, George Soros has admitted that he is subverting law an order, it is clear as day, but a lot of folks just don't care.

Not for long?

:dunno:

"Additionally, beginning January 1ST, 2023, judges will no longer be allowed to consider the person's threat to the community. Serial domestic abusers, sex offenders, and residential burglars will be set free, without judges being allowed to consider public safety generally, UNLESS the prosecution can prove 'by clear and convincing evidence' that the accused poses 'a real and present threat' to a specific person AND no condition can mitigate the threat," the statement noted.

State Law Will Release Second-Degree Murder Suspects Without Bail: 'The End of Days'

"Additionally, beginning January 1ST, 2023, judges will no longer be allowed to consider the person's threat to the community. Serial domestic abusers, sex offenders, and residential burglars will be set free, without judges being allowed to consider public safety generally, UNLESS the prosecution can prove 'by clear and convincing evidence' that the accused poses 'a real and present threat' to a specific person AND no condition can mitigate the threat," the statement noted.

State Law Will Release Second-Degree Murder Suspects Without Bail: 'The End of Days'
Complete insanity.

It is like the oligarchs are doing everything they can, to set the stage for a complete breakdown of the civil order.

All this, looks to be an attempt to get folks to vote for Trump, IMO.

They will get as many of these folks on the streets to vote against him, rig the election to put him in the White House, and then force him to declare martial law, as they have created the perfect conditions to make these folks burn it to the ground.

I imagine, they will even have some foundation, pay a lot of them to do the burning as well. . . . .

Forum List

Back