Atlantic Editor Concedes Central Claim Of Trump Hit Piece Could Be Wrong

It's not dead because it's entirely plausible. Trump's dealings with all these ex-generals and other assorted military personnel is a good example of how he feels about military service. It counts for nothing with him.
you do not have enough evidence to JUMP to that conclusion
He always says he loves "the troops" but when he has dealt with military types on an individual basis, especially when they criticize him, he's kind of a jerk.
i) he loves "the troops"
ii) when they criticize him, he's kind of a jerk
Those aren't mutually incompatible propositions.
There is no one in your life who you love, and who you will also be criticize, if they criticize you?
Adults know when criticism is justified and how to answer it like an adult.
Fake News Smears from unnamed sources are justified.

Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
Defend no one. There’s no story
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Name the person who said they heard the President say those words.
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.

Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.

Rumor has it that McShitstain's grave already smells like a over-used spot-a-pot. If not, it should.

i
Now you're trying to blame Trump for this stupid hit piece from the Atlantic, that the Fake News Media tried to push all weekend even as it completely fell apart? BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

i
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

It's only dead in the minds of Trumpsters.

"I like people who weren't captured".

And McShitstain still leaves behind his stains.
Yes he does! ...and he had his records from his POW saga sealed forever. I wonder why John "Songbird" McCain would do such a thing!

McCain was a traitor. He revealed things to the North Vietnamese that killed hundreds of our soldiers.

i
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.
It's a lie. All the NAMED sources are quite clear. He never said it.

i

Camp can't, and the LOSER knows it!

Yes he does! ...and he had his records from his POW saga sealed forever. I wonder why John "Songbird" McCain would do such a thing!

McCain was a traitor. He revealed things to the North Vietnamese that killed hundreds of our soldiers.

EVERYONE breaks under torture. But McCain's heroism can not be refuted. Two things stand out that can never be taken away from him.

1. Their captors deliberately broke a fellow pilot's arm so that he could never fly again, and McCain helped him set it and splint it, with no pain killers, and it healed correctly and he was able to fly again. Years later when American doctors examined it, they were amazed at the quality of healthcare his captors gave him, except that it wasn't North Viet doctors, it was his buddy John McCain pulling on his wrist while pushing his foot into his armpit and then doing a top quality job splinting it.
  2. He refused an early release, short after being captured, but refused, and did five and half hard years rather than giving the enemy an opportunity to exploit him as propaganda. He refused to be released before those captured before him.
These things are all true, and McCain, as a US Senator was a small minded vindictive backstabbing prick.

A story based on anonymous sources is inherently unreliable and Atlantic's editors broke journalism rules of ethics to publish it.
Not if they verified the sources and found them credible.

Those who are aware of who said it and corroborated it are sticking by the story
So let's get them on the record and named so we can judge their credibility for ourselves.
OK
As long as Trump will testify on the record
Haven’t seen him do that yet

EVERYONE breaks under torture. But McCain's heroism can not be refuted. Two things stand out that can never be taken away from him.

1. Their captors deliberately broke a fellow pilot's arm so that he could never fly again, and McCain helped him set it and splint it, with no pain killers, and it healed correctly and he was able to fly again. Years later when American doctors examined it, they were amazed at the quality of healthcare his captors gave him, except that it wasn't North Viet doctors, it was his buddy John McCain pulling on his wrist while pushing his foot into his armpit and then doing a top quality job splinting it.
  2. He refused an early release, short after being captured, but refused, and did five and half hard years rather than giving the enemy an opportunity to exploit him as propaganda. He refused to be released before those captured before him.
These things are all true, and McCain, as a US Senator was a small minded vindictive backstabbing prick.
John McCain was no hero.

He was a slacker and a spoiled Admirals brat who Daddy shielded from the consequences of his negligent actions.

Selling out the American working class for corporate pay offs was just an every day thing for that cretin.

John McCain was no hero.

He was a slacker and a spoiled Admirals brat who Daddy shielded from the consequences of his negligent actions.

Selling out the American working class for corporate pay offs was just an every day thing for that cretin.

I agree. He was no hero. He was a POW like thousands of others. If he was a hero than so was every POW this country ever had.

He used that "hero" status that others bestowed on him to land in politics where he sucked of the tax payer tit for decades. He was no hero.

John McCain was no hero.

I agree. He was no hero. He was a POW like thousands of others. If he was a hero than so was every POW this country ever had.

He used that "hero" status that others bestowed on him to land in politics where he sucked of the tax payer tit for decades. He was no hero.
Anyone who withstands torture on behalf of his country is a hero

1599567657065.png

Trump is visiting Texas later Tuesday as rains continue to pound the already flooded Houston area.

i

People are saying that Trump called the Military Losers

i

People are saying that Trump called the Military Losers

By people you mean, you.

Forum List

Back