Attack at Embasy

Wonder who this will get blamed on.. Lets see, they have already used Bush, repubs and a civilian. Whats left? Oh and forgot that douche from Cali that blamed Benghazi on Libya LOL

Why does someone always have to get blamed?

I blamed Bush for his poor decision to invade Iraq but didn't blame him for the attacks against American interests abroad during his presidency.

I blamed Bush for his poor decision to invade Iraq but didn't blame him for the attacks against American interests abroad during his presidency.

Then you best start blaming all the dems that voted for Iraq as well.
Which was pretty much all of them.....

They are to blame as well, they aren't the ones who used faulty intelligence to push their agenda.

And it wasn't pretty much all of them, it was less than half.

They are to blame as well, they aren't the ones who used faulty intelligence to push their agenda.

We can say that all of the dems that matter were sure as hell for it.
And where did this bad intel come from?

I love how you started this with "Why do we always have to blame someone?"
And you go straight to blaming Bush.:cuckoo:

We can say that all of the dems that matter were sure as hell for it.
And where did this bad intel come from?

I love how you started this with "Why do we always have to blame someone?"
And you go straight to blaming Bush.:cuckoo:

I blamed Bush for poor decision making, not something out of his control. There were numerous attacks on US interests abroad that I didn't blame him for as there was little to be done to prevent them. Two completely different things.

Then you best start blaming all the dems that were all for attacking Iraq as well.

Why?

Bush was the Commander in Chief.

Look it up.

The terrorist seem to be getting bolder.
I wonder why?

Not really, you're just seeing what you want to see in an attempt to validate your hate for Obama.

Actually, it seems you want to validate your sentiments that people like to validate their hatred for Obama.

How do I know?

Becuase it most certainly seems that the terrorists are getting bolder.

One thing for sure....they are not starting to "like" us and they are most certainly not on the run.

I wonder why?

Not really, you're just seeing what you want to see in an attempt to validate your hate for Obama.

Actually, it seems you want to validate your sentiments that people like to validate their hatred for Obama.

How do I know?

One thing for sure....they are not starting to "like" us and they are most certainly not on the run.

Please post evidence that the terrorists are getting bolder. Take a look at the attacks against the US for the last 30 years, there is nothing to suggest they are getting bolder.

The problem with the set of terrorists we are currently fighting is that they have too many safe havens to flee to. We can't keep chasing them all over the world and invading more countries, just pushing them elsewhere.

I wonder why?

How do I know?

Bolder then what?

Flying planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon?

Really?

And you want people to take you seriously after you post something like this?

:lol:

Forum List

Back