Attack in Nice, France

Having driven in France this feels like nothing more than a somewhat more bosy day than usual. But, hey, it IS a holiday and the wine doth flow....

Another day, another abomination.

Any guesses as to the provenance?

"'30 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice 'terror attack'

The overwhelming problem for Obama remains....
...how will he twist this to be the result of guns....
...or of police bias.

pretty low taking a tragic event and hanging an Obama sign on it.

I believe it was another Stephen King cursed trucks...

Next up,

Polislick will complain about the French Revolution..
Barry will tell us that the drivers glasses fell off and he couldn't retrieve him being he was 50% blind. or blame Trump

CnW2NChXEAQfwPu.jpg

It's beyond time that these POS savages were dealt with, fuck the UN and the Amnesty International type bedwetters, start shooting the savage scum.

We are at war, Radical Islam has declared war on our people and on all Western nations, it's time to take the bull by the horns and get hardcore.

How many of our people have to be murdered by this Satanic waste of human skin, our people deserve to be protected, many people are getting tired of this crap and the crap getting the protection and our people being left so vulnerable.

Thank God I live in America. Keep those savages out of my country. We have enough of our own and thank God they're not organized

Having driven in France this feels like nothing more than a somewhat more bosy day than usual. But, hey, it IS a holiday and the wine doth flow....

Do some research henry and look at the windshield of the truck. It is being reported that the driver came to a stop and jumped out and started shooting in a country with very strict gun laws...

An opportunity for Obabble to pull out the "our hearts go out speech" the one he delivers with such passion and intensity.

But we must bring more and more and more and more of these prehistoric people into the west, and if you don't go along with it you're a racist, a xenophobe, yada yada.
Have I told you lately just how much I hate liberals ?

But but but it's the Religion of Peace, the Leftists say so, oh hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

But but but what about the Christians? What about The Crusades? Oh hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

Eye witness says driver emerged shooting - East Indian apparently.

An opportunity for Obabble to pull out the "our hearts go out speech" the one he delivers with such passion and intensity.

Obama to blame it on the truck and call for more Truck Control, like he blamed Orlando on the gun and called for more Gun Control.

If only there was more Truck Control, then this stuff just wouldn't happen :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back