Attack in Nice, France

Who here could blame France, et al. from taking drastic measures and deporting masses of Muslims? I could not.

Nor do I want our govt bringing in tens of thousands of unvetted middle eastern muslims either --- because I am not willing to accept 20 dead here, 50 dead there, 30 dead there, every few weeks.

Political leaders in the U.S. and Europe had better start putting national security far ahead of welcoming migrants or trusting voices in mosques. The hatred and intolerance on the Islam side will not subside --- and the outrage of ethnic Europeans and Americans will only become much greater.

And cocksucking liberal pajamaboys can pretend that mennonites were just as likely to have committed this.

'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice - BBC News

The actual trucks they need in France right now are the Kebab Removal Trucks.

Fuck Islam, remove it from Europa. Islam is a cancer, it needs surgically dealing with.

keep-calm-and-remove-kebab.png

I just saw a video clip of a guy getting run over by that truck. He screamed "Thanks, Obama!!" Just before he got hit.

Let's take this tragedy further into our morass of sickening political bullshit! It's both awesome and entirely predictable.

Who here could blame France, et al. from taking drastic measures and deporting masses of Muslims? I could not.

Nor I whether or not this is Islamic terrorism. We are long past dealing properly with this terrible problem.

I just saw a video clip of a guy getting run over by that truck. He screamed "Thanks, Obama!!" Just before he got hit.

Let's take this tragedy further into our morass of sickening political bullshit! It's both awesome and entirely predictable.

The attack is almost certainly a political act.

It's political.

The different parties have different strategies to deal with this random, horrible death.

We need to discuss it politically.

All I know is that it is up to white Europeans to stop causing these attacks. If only white Europeans would show a little more love, hug it out things would be better, or so will Mrs. Tuzla say.

It's political.

The different parties have different strategies to deal with this random, horrible death.

Yes but it's also a religious act IF it is in fact Islamic.

It's political.

Yeah..but first...lets make lame jokes about banning trucks!

That's too bad. I noticed after the Charlie Hebdo attack, the media dropped almost all coverage to anti cop riots/protest and with a week all the fire went out of the BLM movement. Side note.

It's political.

Is there time to discuss this stuff politically anymore? It seems the time for talking has passed and it's now time for direct and hardcore action.

Whilst the Cucked and testicle-free politicians are talking, these Radical Islamic savages are killing our people. It's time to start meeting this filth head on and toe to toe.

poor France. One terror attack after another...

It's their fault.

They brought it upon themselves....opening the borders and letting the hordes of Islamic savages in.....

Too late now.

Forum List

Back