Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say

If you sick fucks really want to make fun of Pelosi, how about the fact he didn't have a gun to protect himself?

Moonglow
In the closed thread you mention how easy it is to break into someone's home.

Of course it is. Exceptionally easy if one is determined to do so..... IN A NORMAL HOME.
Not the home of the 3rd highest leader in the most powerful nation on earth.
FFS - they didn't even have a burglar alarm?? And if so... FFS... was it on sale at NewEgg?? Chinese special $3.99?
I would think the glass would have been security glass. They are $millionaires. If the taxpayers didn't pay for it, they certainly have the money.
That is a national security threat.
Amazingly and brazenly stupid to be the Speaker of the House and essentially live in a home that isn't even basically secured.
Or is it?
This is a glaring question. It doesn't make sense.
You are a little short on knowledge about B&E.

I remember when people used to mock Pelosi for having a wall around her home while being opposed to a border wall.

Looks like walls really don't work, eh?

I remember when people used to mock Pelosi for having a wall around her home while being opposed to a border wall.

Cops were there every time Paul had a gay coke whore in the residence. No break in.

What time is it in tel aviv?

Not when you allow someone to enter your home.

The guy most likely was hired by Pelosi for gay sex.
0a4qnxNKBuoh.jpeg

Another assumption? Why not research before you post and not echo all the other assumptions above?

Nice try TDS supporter of pedophile normalization

Taxpayer funded gay coke whore with taxpayer funded cop protection while supporting DEFUND

Hypocrisy
Hate hoax
Homos

Sounds like 1/6

You are a little short on knowledge about B&E.
Not really. I have a past.
But then this guy is not exactly Frank Abagnale Jr. is he?
He is a nut. He has no criminal record apparently. And he wasn't there to steal anything.
A random dude should not be able to break into a highly secured home... just simply walk in.

Not really. I have a past.
But then this guy is not exactly Frank Abagnale Jr. is he?
He is a nut. He has no criminal record apparently. And he wasn't there to steal anything.
A random dude should not be able to break into a highly secured home... just simply walk in.
Except he does have a criminal record. Male prostitution arrest and diddling kids

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back