Attack on Nancy Pelosi's home was 'not a random act', police say

He's a whackjob.

The weak-minded have been weaponized by the far right outrage machine. This is what happens.
No
The left media is doing the same thing.
"Rightwing extremist" "Qanon opinions" FFS - the whacko posted all manner of dumb shit. He copy n pasted something from Q Anon so - naturally he is rightwing extremist QAnon Trump supporter.
:rolleyes:

Screenshot_20221029-112442~2.png

Okay yeah, this gets stranger and stranger. It appears the cops reported for a "wellness check"--they were already THERE when the ahammer attack happened. So it appears that PP did not call for an "intruder"....huh

No WONDER they delayed the release of this
Yet there is a 911 c a ll with Paul Pelosi's voice. Those calls are all recorded. Evidence is, PP called the police.

The mystery question is, who opened the door for the police?

Yet there is a 911 c a ll with Paul Pelosi's voice. Those calls are all recorded. Evidence is, PP called the police.

Yes I read that this morning. PP snuck away from the "intruder" to "use the bathroom" and called.

Okay

That is what the pelosi machine did between 2am and 8am when the story was released. They manufactured a hate hoax.

No 911 call.

Cops were there for the whole session and did nothing regarding the cocaine.

I’m no fan of the Pelosis but My theory is that the man told Paul he was a friend of Nancys( even though no one would believe him) and Paul had already made a call into Nancy and was waiting on advice on what to do and if she knew who he was. While waiting on Nancy’s advice,a melee ensued between the two men. No, this wasn’t MAGA,it was a nut in underwear. Now, that being said, if it turns out this guy has a history of prostitution then my theory changes completely.
Except…..friend or not….who shows up uninvited to someone’s house at 2 am?

If someone was to attack you in your home at 2:30 in the morning, what would you be wearing?

Retard.
And the attacker also in his underwear?
Derek was in HIS underwear.
Not saying I believe this was a gay encounter gone wrong... just pretty fucking strange that the guy who broke in was also in his underwear.

Yes I read that this morning. PP snuck away from the "intruder" to "use the bathroom" and called.

Okay
Also, a) what intruder allows a victim to use the bathroom, and 2) what victim who had just had his head cracked open with a hammer is able to even walk to the bathroom?

And the attacker also in his underwear?
Derek was in HIS underwear.
Not saying I believe this was a gay encounter gone wrong... just pretty fucking strange that the guy who broke in was also in his underwear.

Gee, so they were both in underwear? Ruh ro

The man is a "nudist protestor"... he was probably in his underwear because he was, or was going to be, nude when facing Nancy.

As usual, the media is all about narrative building rather than reporting facts.... facts like how is it even possible for a person to so easily break into the Speaker of the House's home??? No alarm system?? Really?? It's 2022, you would think they would have one helluva alarm system and probably security glass. FFS - the man broke a window pane and simply walked in.
And WTF was Paul doing in his bedroom with a hammer?? Who has a hammer in their bedroom??
Who has a hammer in their bedroom? Lots. If they don't have a gun, they may as well have a hammer. Or a baseball bat. Or kitchen knife. At 2:30 in the morning, being in the bedroom is just where Pelosi should be, in his underwear, in nothing if he chooses.

That is what the pelosi machine did between 2am and 8am when the story was released. They manufactured a hate hoax.

No 911 call.

Cops were there for the whole session and did nothing regarding the cocaine.
Cocaine which you personally saw.

Gee, so they were both in underwear? Ruh ro
It is a little more than odd.
Imagine if you were away on business, you get a call that your husband is in the hospital and was attacked by an intruder - Holy shit!!
But wait... the police report states your husband and the intruder was in their underwear. You also find out the man had no weapons, and used your husbands hammer to hit him with... and then the 9/11 call transcript - and your husband didn't say the man broke in. But said his name and "he was a friend" even though it is unclear whether your husband was saying he is literally a friend, or that the man said he was a friend.
That part is unclear.
I don't know what the truth is here, so I am am witholding an opinion. Other than - this is pretty friggin strange.

Forum List

Back