Attacking The Narrative

Let me get this straight.

Dale, Tiny and S.J. are the elite members of this forum?

Pray tell me who Dale, Tiny and S.J. are?
Three very bright and informed people. We have many here.
just asking
Not a problem, welcome to the front line.

Are you saying this site is a combat zone with combat pay?
Combat pay? No pay but the fight is free.

The media is under no legal imperative to assist you.

There needs not be a legal imperative for the media to assist a political candidate, you know, like Hillary Clinton. They took that obligation upon themselves, to show as much political bias as they can, acting as a mouthpiece for one candidate or the other.

I run comment sections daily. By monitoring as well as commenting, you get an entirely different feel for the mood of the electorate. For example, for the past few weeks I've been trying to give a heads up here to those who think dumping Trump at the convention is a swell idea. If one studies the comment sections of many media outlets you will find one common theme for the Trump supporters. Mess with Trump and their revenge will be sweet. They are planning to write in Trump and vote straight D and try to destroy the RNC and the House and the Senate if the never trumpers prevail. This is serious.

Now that's just one example. I like to sample random press outlets and their comment sections and track something I've put out there like the push on the Pink Pistols with some others. It was nice to see the stories about them spread like wildfire. Let's face it. A lot of good reporting from the likes of Breitbart or Daily Caller don't make the rounds unless posters and commenters pick up the story and pass it on.And that's what was happening with the Pink Pistols. Our people weren't paying enough attention to them.

The tragedy that took place in Orlando was an opening though to put up the Pink Pistols track record everywhere I could linking to the Federalist with their wins against DC gun laws.

And where you can really make a difference is in local media comment sections. To zero in and nail any articles that are extremely biased or flat out lying. Those comment sections are there for a reason.
Many times my OP here start out as a comment there. Just got to call them out if we expect the lying to stop.
Glass Houses

Of which you built.

image.jpg
Martin Eden Mercury , you want to read about one of your fellow faggots getting his ass handed to him? Here you go bitch.
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You posted a link to my favorite thread again. Thanks!

Check this out. It's a winner!

Pray tell me who Dale, Tiny and S.J. are?
Three very bright and informed people. We have many here.
just asking

The fight is free". Thanks, load one round and check fire. Fire one aye Sir.

just asking

Very gay.
Yes you are and that is why most members do not like you. You are an islamic ass kissing faggot.

Very gay.
Yes you are and that is why most members do not like you. You are an islamic ass kissing faggot.

What? Most members do not like me? What a horrible, horrible thing to say to someone.

Look at your sorry ass excuse for numbers.

Thanks Received:
      Ratings:
      +14,821

Xband will be kicking your ass in six months. On a percentage he is ALREADY better than you.

Hold on! Are those numbers important? Explain.
Xband carries more rank than you based on percentage. Pumpkin Row has great numbers for a new member. Dale Smith has great numbers. You are a LOSER and it shows.

Look at your sorry ass excuse for numbers.

Thanks Received:
      Ratings:
      +14,821

Xband will be kicking your ass in six months. On a percentage he is ALREADY better than you.

Hold on! Are those numbers important? Explain.
Xband carries more rank than you based on percentage. Pumpkin Row has great numbers for a new member. Dale Smith has great numbers. You are a LOSER and it shows.

No. Please explain why I should care about those numbers. I don't seem to be able to understand their importance. Can you give me a tutorial on them?

I run comment sections daily. By monitoring as well as commenting, you get an entirely different feel for the mood of the electorate. For example, for the past few weeks I've been trying to give a heads up here to those who think dumping Trump at the convention is a swell idea. If one studies the comment sections of many media outlets you will find one common theme for the Trump supporters. Mess with Trump and their revenge will be sweet. They are planning to write in Trump and vote straight D and try to destroy the RNC and the House and the Senate if the never trumpers prevail. This is serious.

Now that's just one example. I like to sample random press outlets and their comment sections and track something I've put out there like the push on the Pink Pistols with some others. It was nice to see the stories about them spread like wildfire. Let's face it. A lot of good reporting from the likes of Breitbart or Daily Caller don't make the rounds unless posters and commenters pick up the story and pass it on.And that's what was happening with the Pink Pistols. Our people weren't paying enough attention to them.

The tragedy that took place in Orlando was an opening though to put up the Pink Pistols track record everywhere I could linking to the Federalist with their wins against DC gun laws.

And where you can really make a difference is in local media comment sections. To zero in and nail any articles that are extremely biased or flat out lying. Those comment sections are there for a reason.

Wait, did you just say that a person can make a difference simply by posting comments in the comment section? lol

I think you're giving the power of posting too much credit. :)
You are not trying to sway the mind of a paid off writer. You are trying to sway the mind of the reader.
Readers come back later? Or do you get to post comments BEFORE anyone reads an article?

How many 'readers' do you think pay close attention to the comments section and better -- how many do you think take comments seriously?

Reading some of your stuff, since last I was here I've noticed You spend an awful lot of effort discussing goats and gays. Is there anything you'd like to get off your chest here?
I find it truly remarkable I write a thread on liars, losers and bullsh#t artists and here you are.

You are the expert on that subject.

Forum List

Back