Attacking The Narrative

Rupert Murdoch proved the evil that lies in the media by suing for the right to tell any lie he wants to and furthermore force his employees to lie also.

The media has already won the battle over telling the truth and telling lies. The media can say anything they want.

If you as an individual want the truth you must seek it out on your own. The media is under no legal imperative to assist you.
Nothing legal no, but if one is to question government one needs to examine the press.

I find it truly remarkable I write a thread on liars, losers and bullsh#t artists and here you are.
I was contacted and told you were posting autobiographical content.

keep up the good work

carry on

luv and all that
Mem
I do truly feel I understand your inability to post/comment on the level of a Dale Smith or tinydancer or S.J. What I do not understand is your lack of grace, manners and adulthood when we find ourselves having to STOOP to your level to explain.

Don't sweat the idiots, DF....you have a great handle on how things are....haters are gonna hate and they like to zero in on those whose posts make their little heads spin. If you are not pissing people off and making them think? Then you are wasting your time.You have detractors so you must be doing somethin' right. LOL!
The return of "Mem". Kind of like cyber herpes I guess.

I look forward to the opportunity to converse with the "Mem" as there hasn't been anyone here yet that can go "toe to toe" with me. Funny how the only ones that have any "game" here are those that I agree with.....
He's a camel jockey and truly not very honest or bright. He can't face you and expect a win.

More autobiographical stuff? :clap2:

but seriously, telling the world about your expertise with 'herpes' is a bit too much? dontja think?

Confessions of your experience with gays, goats, and herpes? I guess you believe you've lived a 'life of blarney'

but seriously, telling the world about your expertise with 'herpes' is a bit too much? dontja think?

What part of "cyber" is giving you the most problem? You see, you conveniently left out a keyword which is what a troll will always do because it has a big ol bag of nothin'. You should have just retired your ID, kiddo......

What part of "cyber" is giving you the most problem? You see, you conveniently left out a keyword which is what a troll will always do because it has a big ol bag of nothin'. You should have just retired your ID, kiddo......
I have to admit I am enjoying this. Our resident pointy eared hook nosed buck toothed camel jockey has chose to bow, scrape and grovel before us.

Of all the things he could have done returning to this board he CHOSE to troll us thus recognizing we are far more important and far more educated then that drivel he posts.

I have to admit I am enjoying this. Our resident pointy eared hook nosed buck toothed camel jockey has chose to bow, scrape and grovel before us.

Of all the things he could have done returning to this board he CHOSE to troll us thus recognizing we are far more important and far more educated then that drivel he posts.

I am taking delight in kicking his/her ass on another thread....he/she has decided to follow me.....friggin' CLASSIC!

I am taking delight in kicking his/her ass on another thread....he/she has decided to follow me.....friggin' CLASSIC!
:beer:

Some trolls seem to enjoy the asskicking they get....they get "punch drunk" but take solace in the fact that someone is actually paying attention to them even though they are taking a verbal beatdown....go figure. What the hell...it's their cyber dime.

That is what we folks in cyber world need to be doing. Not so much as attack the press directly but in their comments section. We simply cannot expect honesty in the press until we call them out in public for their lies. And I mean places like Yahoo news where public comment is asked for.

We had the shooting in Orlando and the press is still lying about the weapon of choice. Lets fix that by our comments there. The latest is he did that because he was a "dis-infranchised" homosexual. Despite the fact he swore his actions to islamic state and islam. Lets fix that.

There is no valid reason to accept lies by the press when in their OWN comment sections we CAN speak the truth. Take someone like Yahoo and challenge them head on. Put them in a position where they either have to tell the truth or shut the h#ll up.

Demanding the press tell us the truth has got us no where. We find little to no truth in cyber text, print, TV or radio. Many of those writers think they write above you or you are to stupid to understand. Not sure about you but I think....

We ARE USMB and we don't take to lying and bullsh#t.

Fury

I had high accolades in Yahoo Answers and was once invited to be a moderator that I politely declined. Years later and last September Yahoo Answers permanently barred me from their site. Why? There was a verbal fight between a moderator and regular member and I intervened on the side of the regular member.

That is what we folks in cyber world need to be doing. Not so much as attack the press directly but in their comments section. We simply cannot expect honesty in the press until we call them out in public for their lies. And I mean places like Yahoo news where public comment is asked for.

We had the shooting in Orlando and the press is still lying about the weapon of choice. Lets fix that by our comments there. The latest is he did that because he was a "dis-infranchised" homosexual. Despite the fact he swore his actions to islamic state and islam. Lets fix that.

There is no valid reason to accept lies by the press when in their OWN comment sections we CAN speak the truth. Take someone like Yahoo and challenge them head on. Put them in a position where they either have to tell the truth or shut the h#ll up.

Demanding the press tell us the truth has got us no where. We find little to no truth in cyber text, print, TV or radio. Many of those writers think they write above you or you are to stupid to understand. Not sure about you but I think....

We ARE USMB and we don't take to lying and bullsh#t.

Fury

I had high accolades in Yahoo Answers and was once invited to be a moderator that I politely declined. Years later and last September Yahoo Answers permanently barred me from their site. Why? There was a verbal fight between a moderator and regular member and I intervened on the side of the regular member.

Yahoo still maintains a forum no matter what they claim. A lot of comments come from there.

Some trolls seem to enjoy the asskicking they get....they get "punch drunk" but take solace in the fact that someone is actually paying attention to them even though they are taking a verbal beatdown....go figure. What the hell...it's their cyber dime.
I wonder since "mem" has not posted an OP/ED yet if he is allowed to?

Forum List

Back