🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Attacks on Civilians

Roudy -

I guess their hatred has blinded them.

It looks that way:

Is there a genocide of Palestinians?

My response: Ha ha ha ha! Ho ho ho!

Pol Pot didn't commit genocide?! Ha ha ha. Unreal! Absolutely hilarious!

I don't think anyone not blinded by hatred would find killing a source of humour.

saigon----try to focus---there is no evidence that roudy finds genocide
humorous-----the "ha ha" is a response to what seems like a
weird statement about POL POT----- I would consider his massive
murder spree of anyone who seemed not communist enough just
as much a genocide as Stalin's genocide upon the Kulaks. He
tried to wipe out a whole "class" of people

there is no evidence that roudy finds genocide
humorous-

Well, he did post "ha ha ha" at comments about two separate instances of genocide.

We might disagree about various aspects of Hitler's regime, but I don't see many posters using the Holocaust as material for a comedy routine.

I've been to Cambodia and spent time discussing these issues with Cambodian people - to my mind there suffering is very real, and should be treated with dignity and respect. I challenge anyone on this board to spend time in the Tuol Sleng detention centre (where prisoners were tortured) and then come back and describe how hilarious it was. It just is not funny.

Of course we can debate whether Pol Pot committed genocide or merely mass slaughter, but I don't see the humour value in that.

saigon----he 'ha ha' ed you statement that cambodia was NOT
a site of genocide----your statement----not the event

SHEEEEEEEESH

saigon----he 'ha ha' ed you statement that cambodia was NOT
a site of genocide----your statement----not the event

Yes, Rosie, I think we all realise that. Just as he was not laughing at the oppression of Palestinians - only at the comment about the oppression of Palestinians.

And again - no adult is going to use any aspect of a mass slaughter of civilians as a basis for humour.

Somehow I think if someone was laughing at posters' views of Birkenau, you'd view this differently.

Last edited:
Is there a genocide of Palestinians?

My response: Ha ha ha ha! Ho ho ho!

israel is attempting to destroy palestinians as a national group. that is what the occupation of the west bank is all about, as well as refusing the palestinians that are legal reugees their right to return to the land that was stolen from them.

why would a jewish person laugh about genocide.
The Palestinians never were a "national group". Why would I find claims of genocide funny? Because the "Palestinian" population multiplied 5 times. I'm laughing at the stupidity and ignorance of those who make that claim. I guess their hatred has blinded them.

according to the definition of genocide agreed upon by the convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide and adopted by the UN in 1948, a very strong case can be made that ACTS of genocide are being commited by israeli citisens and approved by the israeli government against the palestinian national and cultural group and the bedouin cultural group.. this definition of genocide has standing in the international courts.

the palestinians were, and are currently recognised by the UN as a national group.

why am i stupid and blinded by hatred when i make my arguments with an eye towards international law and convention and do not base them on some rabbit in a hat trick definition that seems to be in vogue. there are far to many.

i suppose it makes for interesting discussion tobanter back and forth the definition, but the legal definition is actually the only real applicable definition that matters.

i mysel haave some difficulty with the legal definition as it defines genocide as certain "acts with an intent" in that it seems a bit of a stretch to define a whole (genocide) as a part (a specific act with intent) instead of the sum of the parts. on the other hand though, the legal definition does address that in a manner.

but maybe you're right, i am stupid. perhaps you will give me a mathematical formula(s) as to what exactly constitutes a genocide. please include things like time frames and geographical areas in your deinition.

as for me, i am going to have to go with what the most pre-eminent legal scholars of their time have cooked up.

israel is attempting to destroy palestinians as a national group. that is what the occupation of the west bank is all about, as well as refusing the palestinians that are legal reugees their right to return to the land that was stolen from them.

why would a jewish person laugh about genocide.
The Palestinians never were a "national group". Why would I find claims of genocide funny? Because the "Palestinian" population multiplied 5 times. I'm laughing at the stupidity and ignorance of those who make that claim. I guess their hatred has blinded them.

according to the definition of genocide agreed upon by the convention on the prevention and punishment of the crime of genocide and adopted by the UN in 1948, a very strong case can be made that ACTS of genocide are being commited by israeli citisens and approved by the israeli government against the palestinian national and cultural group and the bedouin cultural group.. this definition of genocide has standing in the international courts.

the palestinians were, and are currently recognised by the UN as a national group.

why am i stupid and blinded by hatred when i make my arguments with an eye towards international law and convention and do not base them on some rabbit in a hat trick definition that seems to be in vogue. there are far to many.

i suppose it makes for interesting discussion tobanter back and forth the definition, but the legal definition is actually the only real applicable definition that matters.

i mysel haave some difficulty with the legal definition as it defines genocide as certain "acts with an intent" in that it seems a bit of a stretch to define a whole (genocide) as a part (a specific act with intent) instead of the sum of the parts. on the other hand though, the legal definition does address that in a manner.

but maybe you're right, i am stupid. perhaps you will give me a mathematical formula(s) as to what exactly constitutes a genocide. please include things like time frames and geographical areas in your deinition.

as for me, i am going to have to go with what the most pre-eminent legal scholars of their time have cooked up.
Yes, you are a hate-filled stupid person. The Palestinians never were a nationality, and their population has multiplied five fold. If anything, the Palestinians are the ones who have expressed genocidal desires towards Jews verbally, in writing (as in the Hamas Charter), and through their actions.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Yes, you are a hate-filled stupid person. The Palestinians never were a nationality, and their population has multiplied five fold. If anything, the Palestinians are the ones who have expressed genocidal desires towards Jews verbally, in writing (as in the Hamas Charter), and through their actions.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

you truth mavens are so damn excitable.

maybe it is because someone told you the Truth-Homepage...LOL.

it probably makes your nerves jangle and your gut flip around like an acrobat clown troupe is livin' in your belly.

try to stay away from fried food and instead of having a cup of coffee while you watch the evening news, try maybe a dime bag of smack. support your local florist and always remember, don't feed the bears.

i'll light a votive candle for you and chuck some hail maries in your direction.

you truth mavens are so damn excitable.

maybe it is because someone told you the Truth-Homepage...LOL.

it probably makes your nerves jangle and your gut flip around like an acrobat clown troupe is livin' in your belly.

try to stay away from fried food and instead of having a cup of coffee while you watch the evening news, try maybe a dime bag of smack. support your local florist and always remember, don't feed the bears.

i'll light a votive candle for you and chuck some hail maries in your direction.
Ha ha. As soon as someone translates that to one of the human languages I will provide you with a response. :cuckoo:

Public Message #1: Badlands and Flame Zone are both open for mid-day entertainment. There's no cover charge.

Forum List

Back