Attagirl, Ann!!

People are losing homes, can't find a job, trying to live on unemployment and food stamps or welfare, and all these syncophants can talk about is crap that no one gives a damn about. People are struggling and don't have time to worry about false claims by lefties. This is going to blow up in their face.

The left doesn't care about that. They just care about getting their fat noses in Romney's tax returns, something that doesn't affect anyone.
But then again it all comes down that they need to deflect from Obama's lousyass economy.

Ann did not help Willard out with that interview.

If you were applying for a job and your prospective employer asks for more than 1 or 2 years of returns, is "that's all I'm going to give you people" a response that would get you that job? Would you hire someone that gave that response?

How many years do you have to provide to buy a house? But we're just supposed to hand him the highest office in the land? I think not.

If you were applying for a job and your prospective employer asks for more than 1 or 2 years of returns, is "that's all I'm going to give you people" a response that would get you that job? Would you hire someone that gave that response?
I don't think it helps either, it's building upon a narrative that paints BOTH Mint Raw Money and his wife as uppity, stuck-up aristocrats.

However, to be fair, I believe Ann was referring to the media by her use of "you people."

I don't think it helps either, it's building upon a narrative that paints BOTH Mint Raw Money and his wife as uppity, stuck-up aristocrats.

However, to be fair, I believe Ann was referring to the media by her use of "you people."

That's a narrative that only the OWS parasites like you buy into.

How many years do you have to provide to buy a house? But we're just supposed to hand him the highest office in the land? I think not.

Obama sat under a racist preacher for 20 years and we haven't seen his scholastic records, yet you voted for him. I smell a hypocrite.

:lol: you think not
obama didn't have a shread of experince but yet you people handed him the highest office in the land...you people jokes

Last edited:

they would be no different than the ones in there now
you know the ones for the first time in their adult life they are proud of their country

Last edited:
Whether she said "you people" (lib sites) "our people" ABC transcript or "people" newsbusters, who cares?

None of you lib assholes in this thread are going to vote for the Romneys anyway. All you do on a day to day basis is find the teeny tiniest issue and make a mountain out of a molehill.

Seriously, your economy is falling apart and you are worried what phrase she uses?

Ann Romney: “It’s our turn now”

I'd take Donald ducks turn over this administration

vote them out people

so we can also get rid of this sort of ugliness from their cult members

Last edited:
Whether she said "you people" (lib sites) "our people" ABC transcript or "people" newsbusters, who cares?

None of you lib assholes in this thread are going to vote for the Romneys anyway. All you do on a day to day basis is find the teeny tiniest issue and make a mountain out of a molehill.

Seriously, your economy is falling apart and you are worried what phrase she uses?
That's the point.

These morons somehow think no one notices the stagnant 'recovery" (read, NO recovery), the historical economic downturn, the consistently high unemployment, the low employment compared to the developed world, the lost good credit, the constitutional violations with summary executions of citizens, etc.

Funny how the morons think no one will notice. :lol:

That's the point.

These morons somehow think no one notices the stagnant 'recovery" (read, NO recovery), the historical economic downturn, the consistently high unemployment, the low employment compared to the developed world, the lost good credit, the constitutional violations with summary executions of citizens, etc.

Funny how the morons think no one will notice. :lol:

yeah, they think stuff like this and tax returns is going to change people minds on anything..
the polls are showing different..that's why they are in full bore attack, they have nothing else

baroque_obama_majesty.7os91g5lptcsw4cs4soocww08.brydu4hw7fso0k00sowcc8ko4.th.jpeg

MichelleAntoinette.jpg

Let them eat arugala!

vs

"all you people"

:razz:

216 posts about outrage over Ann Romney saying "you people"... Some of "you people" are really NUTS.

Could someone please tell me why Obama isn't running on his record?? He has one now, you know.

would you try to run on a failing record and polls that show the Majority of the people disapprove of you?

see the attacks for what it is folks and VOTE..

Forum List

Back