Attempted intruder with gun shot dead at door

Sounds drug related.

Guy bought drugs on credit. Couldn't or wouldn't pay up. Dealer tried to get him to pay, but dealer couldn't go to cops and say "hey, this guy owes me for money for drugs and won't pay up."
His lawyer, Harry Goldenfarberstein Jr, is basing his defense in "sect:27B--35873456, aka. Taking care if business

she was behind a locked door..the murderer shot THROUGH the door
Damn shame. Now the "murderer" needs a door ?
A simple camera and silent alarm at the gate, 300 yards away and an '06, with an infrared scope and there would be far less problems.

OH SHIT !
OK. just cows
shttcowz.jpg

Votto
Good thing. The social worker would have shit his or her pants when they saw a man with a gun. Good for the homeowner.

Anyone breaking into my house, if they get by the dogs, will meet my Mossberg up close and very personal.

Votto
Good thing. The social worker would have shit his or her pants when they saw a man with a gun. Good for the homeowner.

Anyone breaking into my house, if they get by the dogs, will meet my Mossberg up close and very personal.
Mossberg 500 8 rounds(one in the chamber) EXCELLENT choice. I've had racks with 100 guns pending repair. The only problem I ever dealt with on a Moss 500 was a broken plastic safety button. I put a piece of metal in my Bridgeport and that problem was over.

I need to clean and oil the one beside me

Good thing. The social worker would have shit his or her pants when they saw a man with a gun.

This is Ohio and we don't play that social worker shit here. Yes we have our commie cities, but they don't go to the extremes like commie cities in commie states do. If you try to break into our house or vehicle, you are putting your life in our hands.

Forum List

Back