Attention Ohioans Vote NO On Issue 1

I have mixed race children and grandchildren. Why do you loons continue to encourage the Black community to destroy itself ? Unless your one of the mouth breathers who actually think the left is helping Black people ?
Grow up. Blacks, like you and me, are responsible for themselves. The Ohio vote will guarantee all there will have the tools they need in this area.

Grow up. Blacks, like you and me, are responsible for themselves. The Ohio vote will guarantee all there will have the tools they need in this area.
I'm not Black and if you are you've been suckered by the left. They are systematically destroying the Black community and you are helping them by parroting their bullshit.

Assuming that is there would be exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I'm pretty sure that Ohio has that now though and I don't see anything in here about changing it. Or at least the life of the mother. As I believe that women don't just have the right to murder their babies, but obviously there can be exceptions if there's a reason to it, because then it isn't considered murder anymore.

A fetus is not a baby. There is no murder. Republicans really show how pro-life they are. Republicans want to cut fruits and vegetables from poor pregnant mothers by 50%.

One of the great many reasons I could never be a democrat. Everything the Democratic Party of Ohio puts out that criticizes the GOP of Ohio should have a hashtag like #Ohiobama. That would drive home the point of just how far a once proud state has slipped; that it is in league with Dixie instead of the more enlightened regions of the nation.

Welp I voted today.

I’ll say this, based on what I’m exposed to, it amazes me just how different the voters act. Many pro-life people just STFU and vote, the leftists (some people I know) have to proclaim dramatics and massive hyperbole all over the internet, and fish for likes and “rah rah” replies on Facebook.

Like… just STFU and vote, enough virtue signaling its so cringe.

So you support infanticide!
in·fan·ti·cide
[inˈfan(t)əˌsīd]

NOUN
  1. the crime of killing a child within a year of its birth (in some legal jurisdictions, specifically by the mother):
    "cases of infanticide often involve extreme emotional disturbance"
    SIMILAR:
    murder
    assassination
    homicide
    manslaughter
    liquidation
    • the practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth:
      "female infanticide was practiced to reduce the population in times of famine"
  2. a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.
Abortion has nothing to do with any of that.

in·fan·ti·cide
[inˈfan(t)əˌsīd]

NOUN
  1. the crime of killing a child within a year of its birth (in some legal jurisdictions, specifically by the mother):
    "cases of infanticide often involve extreme emotional disturbance"
    SIMILAR:
    murder
    assassination
    homicide
    manslaughter
    liquidation
    • the practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth:
      "female infanticide was practiced to reduce the population in times of famine"
  2. a person who kills an infant, especially their own child.
Abortion has nothing to do with any of that.
It is alive in the womb!

Forum List

Back