Attention Ohioans Vote NO On Issue 1

It will pass, just as every other attempt by the Republicans to shut down abortion has failed in other states.
Tazz, you notice how only the shitbag leftists upvote your posts? I noticed. Abortion is a very complex issue that evokes much emotion on all sides, making it hard to discuss rationally. Therefore, I think this should be YOUR signature issue.

ADJECTIVE
  1. single; separate:

2. NOUN
    1. a single human being as distinct from a group, class, or family:
Separate?

First of all, you have not defined separate. Does this mean when the placenta is cut or if the baby is out of the womb, etc.

Also, you have arbitrarily chosen a term to define life. If I were to look in a science book, for example, would it define something living as being separate? I don't think so.

Do you think an egg is separate? Maybe this is why the state values an egg over a fetus

1696015478594.png

Assuming that is there would be exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I'm pretty sure that Ohio has that now though and I don't see anything in here about changing it. Or at least the life of the mother. As I believe that women don't just have the right to murder their babies, but obviously there can be exceptions if there's a reason to it, because then it isn't considered murder anymore.

How many pregnancies have you had?

Separate?

First of all, you have not defined separate. Does this mean when the placenta is cut or if the baby is out of the womb, etc.

Also, you have arbitrarily chosen a term to define life. If I were to look in a science book, for example, would it define something living as being separate? I don't think so.

Do you think an egg is separate? Maybe this is why the state values an egg over a fetus

View attachment 835864
ADJECTIVE
  1. forming or viewed as a unit apart or by itself:

The womans body is connected to the "babies" body, as its life force.

So what's your point? How does that make the baby's life any less valuable as you just admitted that they're alive. They have to be alive if they have a life force.

How does that make the baby's life any less valuable

It has always been like that. Throughout history. Throughout many religions, including yours, and your religions fore fathers, the Jews.
The oldest abortion ever recorded, that we have found, was 4,000 years ago.
By "life force" I meant how it gets nutrients and oxygen. Probably could have used a better term.

Perhaps a better question would be, how can you kill somebody that wasn't alive in the first place?

The womans body is connected to the "babies" body, as its life force.
Guess what, the baby is dependent on the mother for a very long time.

There are lots of opinions on when a life is worth while. Is it when they have a heart beat, is it when they are viable outside the womb, is it when they pass out of the birth canal, or is it only when they are able to survive without government welfare?

What say you?

But at the end of the day, it's just your opinion.

Guess what, the baby is dependent on the mother for a very long time.

There are lots of opinions on when a life is worth while. Is it when they have a heart beat, is it when they are viable outside the womb, is it when they pass out of the birth canal, or is it only when they are able to survive without government welfare?

What say you?

I personally still say that it's when they can breathe and have a heartbeat.

I personally still say that it's when they can breathe and have a heartbeat.
The infant is developing. If you allow it to develop, it will achieve all the stages of development through old age.. So essentially, you are discriminating based on the various stages of development.

That is Ok with you?

The infant is developing. If you allow it to develop, it will achieve all the stages of development through old age.. So essentially, you are discriminating based on the various stages of development.

That is Ok with you?

I'm not condoning abortion before what I said I'm just saying a baby doesn't become alive before then.

I already told you.

And what is it when it isn't born yet but still ALIVE inside the mother? Gas?

The post was clogged up with the opinion of a person we never heard of. Is this Ryan guy a sponsor of the issue or is he some homeless guy or a high school student? You have to qualify these people as experts before you accept their opinion on important issues. What did the proposed issue actually say?

Forum List

Back