Attention Ohioans Vote NO On Issue 1

Well I don’t think it’s disputable that the left virtue signal’s significantly more than the right in society overall. It seems part of the DNA, the narcissism that leftism breeds
I call garbage on this. They're both pathetic. This is the patriot in me

Well I don’t think it’s disputable that the left virtue signal’s significantly more than the right in society overall. It seems part of the DNA, the narcissism that leftism breeds
You have never lived in rural Southern communities. They are always signal virtue whining 24/7/52/365/ It never, ever stops.

Assuming that is there would be exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I'm pretty sure that Ohio has that now though and I don't see anything in here about changing it. Or at least the life of the mother. As I believe that women don't just have the right to murder their babies, but obviously there can be exceptions if there's a reason to it, because then it isn't considered murder anymore.

It passed.

Big.

Assuming that is there would be exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I'm pretty sure that Ohio has that now though and I don't see anything in here about changing it. Or at least the life of the mother. As I believe that women don't just have the right to murder their babies, but obviously there can be exceptions if there's a reason to it, because then it isn't considered murder anymore.

how'd it go?

Forum List

Back