Attention Ohioans Vote NO On Issue 1

A fetus is not a baby. There is no murder. Republicans really show how pro-life they are. Republicans want to cut fruits and vegetables from poor pregnant mothers by 50%.
Deflection, what we want is responsible adults to be responsible and not kill the living human inside them you butcher

Assuming that is there would be exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I'm pretty sure that Ohio has that now though and I don't see anything in here about changing it. Or at least the life of the mother. As I believe that women don't just have the right to murder their babies, but obviously there can be exceptions if there's a reason to it, because then it isn't considered murder anymore.

I would make an exception to save the life of the mother

But with very strict vetting to ensure it really is that

I would make an exception to save the life of the mother

But with very strict vetting to ensure it really is that

Of course if I was in that situation myself, I would choose my child's life over my own.

Deflection, what we want is responsible adults to be responsible and not kill the living human inside them you butcher
Why don't you advocate for people not having kids? Then much of this ruckus goes away. I understand wanting to get rid of abortion but educating people and advocating contraception and choosing not to ever have kids is necessary.

Why don't you advocate for people not having kids? Then much of this ruckus goes away. I understand wanting to get rid of abortion but educating people and advocating contraception and choosing not to ever have kids is necessary.
I am advocating people being responsible so they don't have to murder innocent life! We know what causes it!

Nobody has yet to figure out personal responsibility.

Pregnancy can be prevented with a very few exceptions.
The rape incest and medical emergency accounts for 3% of all pregnancies. If we made the provision for those they would all be based on those! Especially the rape part, Oh I was irresponsible and got pregnant RAPE!!!!!!

You stop short though. You miss educating people on the positives of not having kids.

Welp I voted today.

I’ll say this, based on what I’m exposed to, it amazes me just how different the voters act. Many pro-life people just STFU and vote, the leftists (some people I know) have to proclaim dramatics and massive hyperbole all over the internet, and fish for likes and “rah rah” replies on Facebook.

Like… just STFU and vote, enough virtue signaling its so cringe.
Both sides have their virtue signalers.

Forum List

Back