Attn: Proud Boyz, lock and load: @realDonald df Trump: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country.

1. The political goal of crafting a narrative that Trump's administration was a "dark time" in our nations history instead of being completely normal.

You are saying that the “use of violence” is being used in a coordinated effort to craft a narrative that Trump's administration is a "dark time" in our nations history and the violence is being organized and coordinated by a political person or some political organization .

Who or what is organizing, directing and coordinating the use of violence?

1. The political goal of crafting a narrative that Trump's administration was a "dark time" in our nations history instead of being completely normal.

You are saying that the “use of violence” was being used to craft a narrative that Trump's administration is a "dark time" in our nations history and the violence that is being organized and coordinated by someone or some organization.

Who or what organizing directing and coordinating the use of violence?

BLM, and Antifa, with cooperation from the Democratic Party and it's operatives and allies.

THe favorable media coverage was important too. You really have to spin violent mobs rampaging though the streets to get people to accept it.

You are saying that the “use of violence” is being used in a coordinated effort to craft a narrative that Trump's administration is a "dark time" in our nations history and the violence is being organized and coordinated by a political person or some political organization .

BLM, and Antifa, with cooperation from the Democratic Party and it's operatives and allies.

You have said the violence is being coordinated. You chose the word coordinated. So which one of those three organizations is leading the coordinating of that complex disassociated relationship that calls for and controls when and how and where to use violence. What is it!s hierarchy? Who is the person or persons at the top of this hierarchy? Where how do the violent actors receive their commands to commit violence.

If it’s true I want it taken down. I want them arrested. I want them in prison. But it’s got to be true. Do you have to tell me where to start.

You have said the violence is being coordinated. You chose the word coordinated. So which one of those three organizations is leading the coordinating of that complex disassociated relationship that calls for and controls when and how and where to use violence. What is it!s hierarchy? Who is the person or persons at the top of this hierarchy? Where how do the violent actors receive their commands to commit violence.

If it’s true I want it taken down. I want them arrested. I want them in prison. But it’s got to be true. Do you have to tell me where to start.

That should be more of a job for the professionals. but if you want to take a run at it, try going undercover in antifa.

Good luck. I hope they don't kill you,.

That should be more of a job for the professionals. but if you want to take a run at it, try going undercover in antifa.

Why should I or anyone investigate one of your racist lies?

I would think you were basing your accusation that BLM and the Democratic Party are involved somehow together promoting violence as a political tool on some sort of investigation by some sort of professionals into the matter. You got nothing.

But we see it’s just something you made up in your white grievance racist lying Trump swollen head. Probably got some Qanon shit going around in there too.

This recent rendition of your BLM hate fueled conspiracy theory does not make any sense at all. Violence and looting at or near peaceful demonstrations is the worst thing that can happen to the message of protesting against decades of institutional violence against black people like George Floyd.

All the violence and looting does is stir up the good old fashioned political tool of white power backlash.

That’s why there’s no professional investigations into you’re mad mad insane racist conspiracy theory is because it doesn’t make one damn bit of sense in the first place.

In fact it makes more sense for white supremacist groups and anarchist and whatever the hell on the right wing out there to stir up violence and use that as a political tool to work against democratic party and BLM.

But I would never go on a message board and claim that I know that Fox News, the republican party and the Trump family are coordinating Boogaloo boys and proud boys and 3 Percenters to initiate violence at BLM peaceful protests nationwide.

I would need some kind of proof before I make the charge like the one you did against BLM and the Democratic Party and the main stream news media.

Because unlike you I am not a liar.

Last edited:
Antifa is as white as me and you are a lying wace baiting fucktard.

I never said they were any color. so what is this diversion about? You have named antifa aa part of a conspiracy between the democratic party and the BLM movement in which you have claimed one of these groups or somebody involved with these groups is coordinating purposeful and intentional violence at Black Lives Matter peaceful protests when violence breaks out.

Since you are lying about knowledge of coordination and promotion of violence in any of these groups it only stands to reason with your other comments on this forum but they are absolutely racially motivated.

This is not rocket science.

Last edited:
you are a lying wace baiting fucktard.

You have yet to catch me lying.

You have a Republican US Senator spewing this anti-BLM racist garbage just like you do.

Peas in a pod:

"I knew those were people that loved this country, that truly respect law enforcement, would never do anything to break the law, so I wasn't concerned," Johnson said.

"Had the tables been turned, and President Trump won the election and those were tens of thousands of Black Lives Matter and Antifa protesters, I might have been a little concerned."

Antifa and BLM have never stormed the US Capitol and there is no reason to believe that they ever would. The message from antifa types was to stay the hell away from the capital. It’s not a good idea to oppose the fascists when they’re trying to overthrow the government. That was the best left to the law-enforcement and the National Guard.

Trump's own defense secretary blames him for the insurrection on Jan. 6.

Donald Trump’s former acting defense secretary Christopher Miller blamed the deadly Capitol riot on Trump’s incendiary speech in Washington before the building was stormed by his supporters, he told Vice News in a startling interview revealed Thursday.

“Would anybody have marched on the Capitol, and overrun the Capitol, without the president’s speech? I think it’s pretty much definitive that wouldn’t have happened,” said Miller, a hawkish Special Forces veteran chosen by Trump to replace former Defense Secretary Mark Esper days after the 2020 presidential election.

Asked directly by Vice if he thought the president was responsible for the violence at the Capitol, Miller responded: “It seems cause-and-effect, yeah.”

Trump had repeatedly claimed American voters’ choice of Joe Biden was illegitimate. He urged his followers on Jan. 6 to move on the Capitol. “And we fight,” he urged. “We fight like hell. If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

Listeners quickly began moving toward the Capitol and were soon engaged in hand-to-hand combat with police officers guarding the building.

Stunned viewers across the nation watched rioters on TV rampage through the Capitol. Yet Pentagon officials didn’t approve a request to deploy troops for nearly 3½ hours, Maj. Gen. William Walker, head of the D.C. National Guard, told a Senate hearing early this month. It was a delay that could have resulted in a massacre or a government takeover by right-wing extremists loyal to Trump.

Was the Jan. 6 insurrection planned or was it spontaneous?

NBC News reports, "More than two months after the U.S. Capitol was attacked on Jan. 6, the Justice Department has yet to answer a key question: Was the siege planned well in advance?

"Or was the decision to storm the building made on the spot by demonstrators who conspired to go to Washington to engage in violent protest in the streets?

"In the days immediately following the riots, federal prosecutors suggested in court documents that two separate extremist groups made up of followers of the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys, planned to forcibly enter the Capitol and stop the official counting of Electoral College votes for president.

But no evidence of any planning well in advance has yet been revealed, and a recent court filing suggests that such a plan may not have been formed until the actual day of the riot.

Trump had repeatedly claimed American voters’ choice of Joe Biden was illegitimate. He urged his followers on Jan. 6 to move on the Capitol. “And we fight,” he urged. “We fight like hell. If you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

Now that Trump is out of office he is not my problem. Am focused on what the new administration is doing

Thats good - However for me It was too close for comfort. If Trump had a Republican House and the election went the same way. Trump lost but by just one or two states and it very close I don’t think we have a free Democratic country right now. Specifically if votes in big cities were tossed out by courts and or GOP state legislatures. Way too damn close for comfort. Fascism is a real threat thanks to Trumpism And 50 million Americans who still think the election was stolen.

“Would anybody have marched on the Capitol, and overrun the Capitol, without the president’s speech? I think it’s pretty much definitive that wouldn’t have happened,” said Miller, a hawkish Special Forces veteran chosen by Trump to replace former Defense Secretary Mark Esper days after the 2020 presidential election.

I don’t think Correll recognizes that important fact when he fails to make any distinctions between all Black Lives Matter peaceful protests and the “stop the steal” peaceful protest on January 6 in DC.

The STS outbreak of violence has a specific purpose to give Trump the White House for four more years.

Violence that breaks out over police shootings has no purpose that serves the BLM movement’s goal to eliminate unnecessary police shootings.

Last edited:
Except when you rob the entire nation of that tradition by stealing the election

How do you know for a fact that Trump actually won the election and then it was stolen from him? Do you believe him when he tells you that he won in a landslide.

Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote - omg political agenda capitalizing on his brothers death.

But you don't deny being a wace baiting fucktard?

I say this man had a right and moral obligation to call for peaceful protests in Minneapolis following his brothers death. I take him at his word. He is a black man. An American. Correll says not. Read Terrence Floyd’s words first:

TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.​
“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.​
Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.​
“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.”​
Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.”​
I clearly do not see a violent heart in that man. Not so with Correll.

Terrence Floyd it’s not a peaceful peaceful man. He is a black man secretly working with BLM, ANTIFA, The Democratic Party and the liberal news media.

This was just an act. After the news conference he will meet with the violent BLM types and coordinate the next day’s riots and looting.

It has nothing to do with his brothers’ death. Its about the lefty commie coordinated effort to make Trump’s first term seem abnormal, dark and sinister.

Qanon be proud. Oh yes Terence Floyd eats babies too.

Last edited:
But you don't deny being a wace baiting fucktard? LOL!!!

Still on your diversion I see.

I'm not the one bring up wace constantly. That is your diversion.

My Point remains the same.

There have been riots across this country for 5 years now.

I don't recall you whining about them or crowing when any of those rioters were arrested.

This is about your desire to rewrite history, to downplay or excuse your side's riots, while inventing reasons why the ONE right leaning riot, was so much worse than hundreds of left leaning riots,

to justify your next round of escalation against your enemies.

YOu are setting up the next cycle in the continuing escalation of violence and oppression.

You want more.

Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote - omg political agenda capitalizing on his brothers death.

But you don't deny being a wace baiting fucktard?

I say this man had a right and moral obligation to call for peaceful protests in Minneapolis following his brothers death. I take him at his word. He is a black man. An American. Correll says not. Read Terrence Floyd’s words first:

TOPLINE George Floyd’s younger brother Terrence Floyd urged protesters in Minneapolis on Monday to protest peacefully and to vote in the wake of violent demonstrations that have gripped the city since his brother’s death.​
“If I’m not over here blowing up stuff, messing up my community, what are y’all doing? Y’all doing nothing. Because that’s not going to bring my brother back at all,” Floyd said at the site where his brother died after a police officer knelt on his neck last Monday.​
Floyd told the crowd that his family is peaceful and argued that violence doesn’t accomplish the change demonstrators are seeking.​
“Let’s do this another way,” Floyd proposed. “Let’s stop thinking our voice don’t matter. Vote. Educate yourself and know who you’re voting for. That’s how we’re gonna hit them.”​
Floyd concluded by saying, “I know my brother would not want violence,” imploring the crowd “let’s do this peacefully, please.”​
I clearly do not see a violent heart in that man. Not so with Correll.

Terrence Floyd it’s not a peaceful peaceful man. He is a black man secretly working with BLM, ANTIFA, The Democratic Party and the liberal news media.

This was just an act. After the news conference he will meet with the violent BLM types and coordinate the next day’s riots and looting.

It has nothing to do with his brothers’ death. Its about the lefty commie coordinated effort to make Trump’s first term seem abnormal, dark and sinister.

Qanon be proud. Oh yes Terence Floyd eats babies too.

Any words from him about how shocked he was that a demonstration based on the message of BLM, went violent?

I mean, who could have seen that coming? It has only happened over and over again, killing dozens of people and causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damages over the last few years.

Correll opens with (BLM message caused MINNEAPOLIS violence not the needless and senseless violence committed by a few police officers against another black man. ) 26737613
Any words from him about how shocked he was that a demonstration based on the message of BLM, went violent?

You are a liar regarding this scenario involving Terrence Floyd and the suffocation death of his brother by the police. Your above statement is false because violence in Minneapolis and around the country preceded calls for protest by BLM. The save as it was in Kenosha.

Terrence Floyd is not referring to violence that erupted because of the BLM message.

Terrence Floyd is referring to the violence that spontaneously irrupt it entirely on its own because of the suffocation death in the video showing a police officer holding his knee on his brothers neck for almost 9 minutes and killed him.

Tell me why I’m wrong that one of your statements coming out of the gate regarding Terrence Floyd is not false.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back