Attn: Proud Boyz, lock and load: @realDonald df Trump: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country.

Cool. We'll call it, "Proud Boys Charge" (you know, instead of Pickett's Charge).
I hope someone takes pictures. :)
What do you mean by we foreigner?
Will you be joining up with the bent over snow *******
Lol Trudeau has threatened to send troops to restore "democracy "

Be sure to volunteer
View attachment 427020

Y-A-W-N.
Lotsa talk. No walk.
You'll move on just like the rest of us.
What do you mean rest of us foreigner?

Foreigner was a rock band from the 80's.
Proud Boys are a modern iteration of a brand of white supremacists.
I don't really pay attention to what a band of weekend warriors bloviates.
Neither does the rest of the country.
God you are ignorant ....

All ya heard out of the left is what a threat we are ...we need to be disarmed
Now we're nothing rotflmao

No one is coming to disarm you....unless your intent is to cause harm to others.
At this point, Trump lost. Only his most ardent supporters care.
The rest of us are moving on.
You keep saying this stuff and inch by inch you are removing rights of people. I would support this nation carved into a few smaller nations. It would reduce the tensions.

Not realistic or practical from any point. We don't divide states by ideological distinction. There is red and blue in every state.
How about dial down the rhetoric. Starting with this election was free and fair and wasn't stolen or rigged. Life will go on without the carnival barker.
There will never be any dialing back. Trump won the election. Seeing the nation go into massive disarray would be preferable then what Progs have planned.

Biden won. 81 million people said so. 306-227 on the EC.
I don't care if you don't like the results.
Go scream at the sky.

Does Trump understand that his political abs legal options won’t keep him in power? Are we descending into a fascist mad man’s Plan B?

Trump just tweeted: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country”

Is this the call to all his hunkered down white armed militia dudes and gals and riled up gun whackos snd Christian crusaders to win the election for him once and for all.

if not, it doesn’t take much courage to be stupid and dangerously opposed to our long historic tradition of the peaceful transition of power.

Except when you rob the entire nation of that tradition by stealing the election

Dumb ass

View attachment 427018
As I've said to all you other loser, lying wingnuts. I DARE you to get out your peashooter, go to your nearest military base and start enforcing your first and second amendments rights. Start shooting. See what happens....

I always thought the extreme right was a lot more loonier than the extreme left. This election has proven it.

Irony? The guy calling for all this shit - Trump - is not a rightie. He's playing you guys like a fiddle.....

Does Trump understand that his political abs legal options won’t keep him in power? Are we descending into a fascist mad man’s Plan B?

Trump just tweeted: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country”

Is this the call to all his hunkered down white armed militia dudes and gals and riled up gun whackos snd Christian crusaders to win the election for him once and for all.

if not, it doesn’t take much courage to be stupid and dangerously opposed to our long historic tradition of the peaceful transition of power.

Except when you rob the entire nation of that tradition by stealing the election

Dumb ass

View attachment 427018
As I've said to all you other loser, lying wingnuts. I DARE you to get out your peashooter, go to your nearest military base and start enforcing your first and second amendments rights. Start shooting. See what happens....

I always thought the extreme right was a lot more loonier than the extreme left. This election has proven it.

Irony? The guy calling for all this shit - Trump - is not a rightie. He's playing you guys like a fiddle.....
The right is loonier??
Please show us where right wingers are rioting and burning down buildings, attacking people outside of Biden rallies or walking down the block, attacking cops, etc.
I’ll wait.
In the mean time, I guess I could sit back and wade through the thousands of videos of left wing violence.

The right is loonier??
Please show us where right wingers are rioting and burning down buildings, attacking people outside of Biden rallies or walking down the block, attacking cops, etc.
I’ll wait.
In the mean time, I guess I could sit back and wade through the thousands of videos of left wing violence.

Couple of things:

1) Since when is violence or rioting been the only definition of what is loony behaviour?
2) How much violence has their actually been? There was a lot over the killing in Wisconsin, but outside of that the only two deaths that have garnered national attention are those by Proud Boy poster child Rittenburger.
3) You guys claim antifa are lefties. They're not. They're anarchists. They are not in any way, shape or form an organised bunch. They don't even seem political to me.
4) By all means, go through the videos...I'll go through the right wing violence. Not a one-way street...

The right is loonier??
I’ll wait.

Couple of things:

1) Since when is violence or rioting been the only definition of what is loony behaviour?
2) How much violence has their actually been? There was a lot over the killing in Wisconsin, but outside of that the only two deaths that have garnered national attention are those by Proud Boy poster child Rittenburger.
3) You guys claim antifa are lefties. They're not. They're anarchists. They are not in any way, shape or form an organised bunch. They don't even seem political to me.
4) By all means, go through the videos...I'll go through the right wing violence. Not a one-way street...
1. True
2. You’re right, rittenhouse got lots of attention. Many of the other attacks were ignored. Other people Who died were ignored. Seems the media focused on violence they could spin and pin in a “right winger”. Why do you think that is?
3. Yes, many of the rioters are lefties. Many are communists, as demonstrated by their statements, shirts, signs, lists, etc. communism is a left wing ideology.
4. You aren’t actually trying to claim the “right wing” folks are responsible for anywhere near the level or amount of violence as the “left wing” violence, are you?

The right is loonier??
I’ll wait.

Couple of things:

1. True
2. You’re right, rittenhouse got lots of attention. Many of the other attacks were ignored. Other people Who died were ignored. Seems the media focused on violence they could spin and pin in a “right winger”. Why do you think that is?
3. Yes, many of the rioters are lefties. Many are communists, as demonstrated by their statements, shirts, signs, lists, etc. communism is a left wing ideology.
4. You aren’t actually trying to claim the “right wing” folks are responsible for anywhere near the level or amount of violence as the “left wing” violence, are you?
1) Okay so who else has died at the hands of 'lefties' during the riots. Shouldn't be hard to find examples. Also, if you find those examples, give examples where politicians and left-wing bloggers/commentators have lauded the actions of such people like the right wing has with Rittenhouse.
2) Show me interviews with these people claiming to be commies, or what is written on their shirts.
3) Dunno. Are they? What is your definition of violence. If an antifa person throws a brick through a window any more violent than a cop putting a knee into somebody's carotid artery? Does wearing a uniform make them less violent/culpable?

In a nation of laws, courage shows up in a court room armed with facts and evidence.

In a fascist nation courts are canceled and elections are nullified by the ruling party.

When the court rooms are no longer court rooms but Politically co-opted arenas like China and Venezuela....and now the US..... there is only gullibility in the court room....Courage left the room long ago.

JO

Hahaha sure thing agitator. IN the USA Bullshit still takes a hike.

Yeah...um 80 millions Americans ain't hiking nowhere chump.....but you might be...

What walked was most all of Trumpybears court cases. Just walked right out the door.

UH-HUH......you just keep telling yourself that one....

JO

The right is loonier??
I’ll wait.

Couple of things:

1. True

Save your breath.....this argument is no longer about proof....right and wrong.....fraud and founded.....it's about taking what you can however you can take it. The problem with the right is that they are always too slow to catch on to the reality that the left will always cheat faster and better than they do....but they are starting to learn.

JO

Dumb ass

View attachment 427018
Nobody was robbed of anything you damn stupid moron.
i guess suitcases full of fraudulant ballots, rigging the modems, and lying is normal for you. right, retard?
That is all a lie, dumbshit.
your life is a lie, asswipe,scumbag demonRAT

trump is a Coward. He isn't going to do anything.
sounds to me the coward is--- you

Cool. We'll call it, "Proud Boys Charge" (you know, instead of Pickett's Charge).

Be sure to volunteer
View attachment 427020

Y-A-W-N.
Lotsa talk. No walk.

No one is coming to disarm you....unless your intent is to cause harm to others.
wow, lack of intelligence in that comment...just saying

We didn't have a peaceful election so why would you be under the delusion it would be followed by a peaceful transfer of power?

Dumb ass

View attachment 427018
Nobody was robbed of anything you damn stupid moron.
i guess suitcases full of fraudulant ballots, rigging the modems, and lying is normal for you. right, retard?

What you got is a bunch of alt-right, conspiracy theory mongering. No evidence, no successful court challenges, and
it looks like no common sense, reason, or intelligence. :)
you just described yourself to a t. you totally lack brains. your thoughts are delusional. please go inject yourself with some raid. you will feel much better after, and it will keep the bugs away

The so called "law and order" party wants, no, demands we ignore "law and order" to support one man targeting "The Others" to "fix" the system.

I remember this story......it didn't end well.

Dumb ass

View attachment 427018
There was no "steal" of the election.

There absolutely was...And it was a complex orchristrated plan of ballot stuffing, no signature verification, tabulation machine manipulation, and mail in voter fraud....Quite clever really, until GA fucked it all up for you people by making up some foolish excuse of a water main break that never happened, and forgetting about the security camera's that caught them red handed pulling out fake ballots from under tables after the observers had been dispatched from the room...So, spare us your bull shit about no steal...Steal is exactly what is going on here.

But there is a foolish and wrong headed attempt by the sittiing President of the United States to overturn the will of the people, using his hand picked Supreme Court to do the job. It's not going to happen.

I wouldn't be so quick to call that one...Although I think it is a long shot, if the SCOTUS does the right thing here, there is a good chance that PA, MI, WI, and GA's electors will be chosen by the state legislatures which will likely end up not too good for the cheater elect...

Trump lost the election, and is now attempting to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States. That's called "sedition".

There is nothing "duly elected" when the malfeasence carried out by Democrats is in play...And the haste in which you people are so willing to accept, and move on, only shows the rest of us that you know damned well what happened, just like we do, and you want to carry out the next play before the refs go to the instant review....

Be sure to volunteer
View attachment 427020

Y-A-W-N.
Lotsa talk. No walk.

you mean all the court actions are done with? when did that happen, retard?

Uh....except for the Texas AG Hail Mary (which I expect dismissed shortly)...yeah. Nothing in the hopper. :)
Safe Harbor day was yesterday. Electors meet and vote on the 14th. After that, it's officially in the books.
so it didnt happen, and you are just like msm and spreading fake news....what a asshole you are...nobody cares what you think....all you do is lie just like scum demonRATs

Be sure to volunteer
View attachment 427020

Y-A-W-N.
Lotsa talk. No walk.

you mean all the court actions are done with? when did that happen, retard?

Uh....except for the Texas AG Hail Mary (which I expect dismissed shortly)...yeah. Nothing in the hopper. :)
Safe Harbor day was yesterday. Electors meet and vote on the 14th. After that, it's officially in the books.
so it didnt happen, and you are just like msm and spreading fake news....what a asshole you are...nobody cares what you think....all you do is lie just like scum demonRATs

Uh..The Supreme Court gave it the old heave-ho last night. There was no fraud. All lawsuits dismissed.
You can scream at the sky all you'd like but...it...didn't...happen! Deal with it.

Trudeau? As in Canada???

:laughing0301:

The fucking Salvation Army could beat that ass. We have 10x more armed citizens than Canada has.....people!!!

Send in the troops, Justin. This should be fun to watch.
:beer:

View attachment 427274

Lets liberate Alberta ....they can pay us in oil
trudeau needs to be slapped around........

Forum List

Back