Attorney Bill Barr Faces Congress For the First time on Mueller's Report and Budget Requests of 2020

Based on this information do you accept Barr's redactions when he is able to deliver Mueller Report

• Yes

• No

• No opinion

• Will discuss below

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump's hand-picked lackey gave us the Barr Report.
We need to see the full Mueller Report.

MUELLER QUOTE:
'RUSSIAN COLLUSION COULD NOT BE ESTABLISHED'.

Despite what Conservative-hating Democrats claim, in the US Americans are 'INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty'...even Conservatives.

1. Former FBI Agent Page testified that the FBI ran its own internal Investigation of President Trump regarding 'Russian Collusion' and FOUND NOTHING.
--- THAT is called / considered 'INNOCENT' due to guilt NOT being proven.

*** Democrats follow-up by claiming Page testifying that the FBI did not find anything does NOT mean that collusion did not happen.
--- FAIL! The ABSENCE of the proof / evidence of 'guilt' = 'INNOCENT'!

2. Democrats claim the EXACT same thing in regards to Mueller's quote, that 'Russian Collusion Was NOT ESTABLISHED'.
--- Sorry, snowflakes, but Mueller clearly states the AFTER 3 YEARS AND 2 INVESTIGATIONS THE SPECIAL COUNSEL FAILED TO ESTABLISH THE FACT THAT RUSSIAN COLLUSION HAPPENED, FAILED, to prove the false narrative, FAILED to substantiate the false accusation...FAILED TO PROVE 'GUILT'....thus the President and his associates are INNOCENT OF CHARGES OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION!
*** Not 1 (ONE) Mueller indictment / conviction was for 'Russian Collusion'.

Snowflakes claim that the traitors' failure to FIND / PROVE GUILT of Collusion with Russians does NOT Exonerate them.
--- WRONG! It most certainly DOES! When someone is tried in a court of law and the prosecutor FAILS TO PROVE GUILT the accused walks out of the court room having been declared INNOCENT!

3. PERHAPS the reason Trump-Hating snowflakes are stuck on 'stupid' over this is because they do not know the definition of 'EXONERATE':

EXONERATE: ex·on·er·ate / [iɡˈzänəˌrāt]
VERB
exonerates (third person present) · exonerated (past tense) · exonerated (past participle) · exonerating (present participle)(especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.

Democrats / Mueller / the FBI spent 3 years, 2 investigations, 1 witch hunt, over 500,000 false narrative articles, and millions of tax dollars investigating this - I would call that 'DUE CONSIDERATION'...and they came away with ZERO INDICTMENTS / ZERO CONVICTIONS for Russian Collusion.

4. Perhaps what the snowflakes are stuck on is not 'stupid' but sore loser, butt-hurt, Trump-hating, emotion-driven, partisan HYPOCRISY!

FOR YEARS NOW, snowflakes have repeated the same worn-out excuse for Hillary Clinton and other Obama criminals:
--- NO CONVICTIONS = NO CRIME

Well guess what snowflakes?! NOT 1 TRUMP MEMBER / ASSOCIATE WAS EVER INDICTED / CONVICTED FOR RUSSIAN COLLUSION DURING THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION!

(Chew and swallow your own words very carefully - don't choke on them! :p )

MUELLER QUOTE:

Despite what Conservative-hating Democrats claim, in the US Americans are 'INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty'...even Conservatives.

1. Former FBI Agent Page testified that the FBI ran its own internal Investigation of President Trump regarding 'Russian Collusion' and FOUND NOTHING.

*** Democrats follow-up by claiming Page testifying that the FBI did not find anything does NOT mean that collusion did not happen.

2. Democrats claim the EXACT same thing in regards to Mueller's quote, that 'Russian Collusion Was NOT ESTABLISHED'.
--- Sorry, snowflakes, but Mueller clearly states the AFTER 3 YEARS AND 2 INVESTIGATIONS THE SPECIAL COUNSEL FAILED TO ESTABLISH THE FACT THAT RUSSIAN COLLUSION HAPPENED, FAILED, to prove the false narrative, FAILED to substantiate the false accusation...FAILED TO PROVE 'GUILT'....thus the President and his associates are INNOCENT OF CHARGES OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION!

Snowflakes claim that the traitors' failure to FIND / PROVE GUILT of Collusion with Russians does NOT Exonerate them.
--- WRONG! It most certainly DOES! When someone is tried in a court of law and the prosecutor FAILS TO PROVE GUILT the accused walks out of the court room having been declared INNOCENT!

3. PERHAPS the reason Trump-Hating snowflakes are stuck on 'stupid' over this is because they do not know the definition of 'EXONERATE':

VERB
exonerates (third person present) · exonerated (past tense) · exonerated (past participle) · exonerating (present participle)(especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.

Democrats / Mueller / the FBI spent 3 years, 2 investigations, 1 witch hunt, over 500,000 false narrative articles, and millions of tax dollars investigating this - I would call that 'DUE CONSIDERATION'...and they came away with ZERO INDICTMENTS / ZERO CONVICTIONS for Russian Collusion.

4. Perhaps what the snowflakes are stuck on is not 'stupid' but sore loser, butt-hurt, Trump-hating, emotion-driven, partisan HYPOCRISY!

FOR YEARS NOW, snowflakes have repeated the same worn-out excuse for Hillary Clinton and other Obama criminals:

Well guess what snowflakes?! NOT 1 TRUMP MEMBER / ASSOCIATE WAS EVER INDICTED / CONVICTED FOR RUSSIAN COLLUSION DURING THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION!

I need to see the Mueller Report.

Not some taken out of context quotes from the Barr Report.

Are you AGAINST the FULL Meuller Report being released?

Valerie and her husband used to brag that Valerie was a 'secret agent" to everyone they met at every fucking party they went to.
The whole fucking neighborhood knew she worked for the CIA. They didn't know the bitch was only a 'pencil pusher' sitting in a windowless cubicle.
Do you have a valid link to support that claptrap you just spewed?

You don't NEED to see shit.

The US AG presented his summary of the Mueller report. In that summary he included Mueller's comment that 'Russian Collusion Could NOT be Established'. That, the fact that not 1 single indictment / conviction as a result of Mueller's investigation was for 'Russian Collusion', and the fact that Mueller said no more indictments are forthcoming as a result of his investigation tells you everything you NEED to know - 'NO COLLUSION ESTABLISHED. NOT 1 INDICTMENT / CONVICTION FOR RUSSIAN COLLUSION / OBSTRUCTION'.

What you NEED to do now is put on your 'big boy pants' and move on, snowflake.

What you WANT is irrelevant.

How many times do you have to be told that you are not legally privy / entitled to the 'full' Mueller report, snowflake?

You don't NEED to see shit.

The US AG presented his summary of the Mueller report. In that summary he included Mueller's comment that 'Russian Collusion Could NOT be Established'. That, the fact that not 1 single indictment / conviction as a result of Mueller's investigation was for 'Russian Collusion', and the fact that Mueller said no more indictments are forthcoming as a result of his investigation tells you everything you NEED to know - 'NO COLLUSION ESTABLISHED. NOT 1 INDICTMENT / CONVICTION FOR RUSSIAN COLLUSION / OBSTRUCTION'.

What you NEED to do now is put on your 'big boy pants' and move on, snowflake.

What you WANT is irrelevant.

How many times do you have to be told that you are not legally privy / entitled to the 'full' Mueller report, snowflake?
bullshit 101 - ask for things you know you're not going to get to give you a place to hide while you replan your next move.

Do you have a valid link to support that claptrap you just spewed?
Do you have a list of media sources you snowflakes consider 'credible sources' (that do not include the obvious / proven fake news liberal surrogates CNN, NBC, MSLSD, CBS, etc...)?

So the special counsel knew in advance of Barr report that there was no evidence of collusion
Suck on it dems.
Why do you think Pelosi backed off impeachment days before it came out?

because she is playing it smart. impeachment is only on the table if there is undeniable proof that he committed the articles, otherwise it's a waste of time given the hard core (R) senate nutters won't even fathom a trial otherwise. then trump becomes a martyr? lol... nope.

Barr: I Offered to Let Mueller's Team Review My 'Conclusions Summary' Memo,
But They Declined

"Attorney General William Barr says he "offered" special counsel Robert Mueller a chance to "review" his 4-page letter summarizing the Mueller report to Congress and Mueller "declined that"

https://t.co/dJQ4bT8CYJ pic.twitter.com/bXF0FkjzlA
— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) April 9, 2019

I suppose this is somewhat intriguing, given the Special Counsel's office known involvement in the redaction process. Mueller and colleagues didn't just hand the report off to DOJ and leave for vacation; they're assisting in the document's scrubbing to ensure that certain sensitive material isn't made public."

Barr: I Offered to Let Mueller's Team Review My 'Conclusions Summary' Memo, But They Declined

MEANWHILE DESPERATE REALITY-DENYING BUTT-HURT TRUMP-HATING SNOWFLAKES CONTINUE TO PUSH FALSE NARRATIVES OF HOW BARR IS DOING ALL OF THIS IN A VACUUM, COMPLETELY ON HIS OWN WITHOUT THE MUELLER TEAM!

Bill Barr Crushes Democrat Hopes Again on Mueller Report:
"My Letter About No Collusion or Obstruction Speaks for Itself"

"Is there anything new you've seen since the review of the entirety of the report that would change your conclusions?" Barr was asked by Republican Congressman Tom Graves.

"No Congressman. As I've explained, my March 24 letter was meant to state the bottom line conclusions of the report not summarize the report and I tried to use as much of the Special Counsel's own language as I could. But they were just stating the bottom line conclusions and there's nothing to suggest to me that those weren't the conclusions,"

"So, it's over. It's done," Graves said.

Bill Barr Crushes Democrat Hopes Again on Mueller Report: My Letter About No Collusion or Obstruction Speaks for Itself

:CryingCow:
'Noooooooooo!"

:lmao:

Barr's too smart for those House Dems. He doesn't get flustered and his expression doesn't
change. He knows his stuff. He's big time intelligent. He's way more of a match than anything
the Dems can muster.

The smart move for the Dems is to just surrender and see if someone can develop a DNC agenda
that won't piss off every white person in the Country and give it a go.

I'm still sticking with my original prediction/guess. If Trump can secure 15% of the Black vote,
he'll win 33 States.

It was your side of the aisle that drew up the rules.
They didn't like the salacious stories of your boy Clinton.
Now you guys want it back the other way.....hilarious

MUELLER QUOTE:

VERB

Not some taken out of context quotes from the Barr Report.

1anydaynowtrump.jpg

After 8 years of obama, democrats are struggling with the concept of following our laws. They still think it’s ok to do whatever they want.

That was a blood bath for Dems in congress. If they had any credibility before this they have none now. Congrats to Barr for tearing them to shreds.

Another impossible request. Witnesses, not defendants, who testify before the Grand Jury are protected by keeping their testimony secret. Or do you want their testimony to be published and allow them to be harassed, injured or even killed because of the information they disclose. Barr explained the law to the committee and it went right over those sonsabitches pin heads.

The unhinged left refuses to be schooled!
That only leaves after-school detention for them.

These Democrats, especially the Negroes, are all dumber than a door knob and suffering from Trump Derangement mental illness

The stupid Moon Bats that elected these morons should be ashamed of themselves.

Forum List

Back