Mueller told Barr his memo failed to fully capture "context/nature/substance" of Mueller's probe

The democRATs wonā€™t even read what is available-
Correct, they wont settle for less than what they are demanding. Go ahead, throw your little hissy fit because the opposition plays hardball. I expect it from you.
/ā€”ā€”/ ā€œAnd Iā€™m telling you the reason why the Democrats want to see whatā€™s redacted in this report is because they know damn well that Barr is in fact underway with his investigation right now, and they want to find out as much as they can about what Barr is gonna learn. And whether some of that is in the redacted portions of the Mueller report or not, thatā€™s why they want to see it.ā€ Rush
Haha,rush the paid liar. The guy who regurgitates his diarrhea doesn't exactly make himself look smart....
/----/ Refute what he said - or STFU. And CNN pays rush???? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
"CNN today. Audio sound bite number 1 on the program they call Newsroom. Evan Perez, the Justice Department correspondent for CNN, was asked the following questions: ā€œThe Democrats are gonna vote to hold Barr in contempt. How symbolic is that? Is this a negotiation just like Republicans held Eric Holder in contempt and were able to get the White House to negotiate and get those documents on Fast and Furious? Is that the best case outcome for the Democrats here?ā€

PEREZ: I find it odd that the Democrats decided to use this as the thing to hold the Attorney General in contempt over. I mean, look. They have a lot of things to be mad at him over. They accused him of misleading testimony. Obviously he didnā€™t show up for a hearing in the past week. So thereā€™s a lot of things that they could be mad about. And this one, this is a report that is 92% public. Only 8% of it was unredacted. (sic) The Attorney General last week in his testimony said only 2% of volume 2, which is the thing that the Democrats say they care most about, the obstruction part, is redacted. So, you know, itā€™s kind of hard to understand how they went nuclear so quickly on this. It seems rather like they have started a constitutional crisis, not the other way around." - Rush

I'm not crying.
Of course you are. You are whining like a little baby that the opposition to your cult leader is playing hardball. Because that's what loudmouthed,, sissy bullies do: they degenerate into quivering little crybabies the moment anyone treats them the way they treat others. And you are Trump's crybaby-by-proxy.

Per Washington Post. Being reported on CNN. Link below.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III expressed his concerns in a letter to William P. Barr after the attorney general publicized Mueller's principal conclusions. Mueller also pressed Barr in a phone call to release executive summaries of his report.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump ā€œdid not fully capture the context, nature, and substanceā€ of Muellerā€™s work, according to a copy of the letter reviewed Tuesday by The Washington Post.

At the time the letter was sent on March 27, Barr had announced that Mueller had not found a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russian officials seeking to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. Barr also said Mueller had not reached a conclusion about whether Trump had tried to obstruct justice, but Barr reviewed the evidence and found it insufficient to support such a charge.

Days after Barrā€™s announcement, Mueller wrote a previously unknown private letter to the Justice Department, which revealed a degree of dissatisfaction with the public discussion of Muellerā€™s work that shocked senior Justice Department officials, according to people familiar with the discussions.

More: Mueller complained to Barr that memo did not capture ā€˜contextā€™ of probe

Good for Mueller speaking out about his report being twisted by Barr.
Mueller told Barr he was worried how the Leftist media would spin it.

Mueller f* this up.

He was tasked with an investigation followed by a decision announced.

That decision was / is:

NO CRIME
NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION
NO INDICTMENT FOR COLLUSION
NO CONVICTION FOR COLLUSION
NO CRIME OF OBSTRUCTION
NO INDICTMENT FOR OBSTRUCTION
NO CONVICTION FOR OBSTRUCTION

Mueller did for the investigation what Cohen did in his 2nd appearance before Congress:

He destroyed the Democrats' false narrative / coup attempt then in the end spewed a bunch of negative BS to slander / attack the President to prolong this attempted coup, none of which did anything to detract from the facts revealed in the 1st part of his report.

In The future he can be less subtle with his nuancing so that others donā€™t have to produce the understanding for him.

I'm not crying.
Of course you are. You are whining like a little baby that the opposition to your cult leader is playing hardball. Because that's what loudmouthed,, sissy bullies do: they degenerate into quivering little crybabies the moment anyone treats them the way they treat others. And you are Trump's crybaby-by-proxy.
/ā€”ā€”-/ If that what helps to get through the day. Iā€™m crying Boo Hoo Hoo

No, because that might involve giving up their shadow puppet theatre and admitting they've wasted everyone's time and money on a partisan temper tantrum.
And yet your cult leader President Pussyboy is scared shitless. Go direct your soothing verbal diarrhea at him, he is obviously the one in need of it.

"And yet I'm just SURE you must love Trump, because it's the only reason to disagree with me! And I know he's scared of us, because that's the only possible reason to not give us whatever we demand!!!"

Go find a hooker and pay her to tell you you're brilliant and correct, because that's the only way you're ever going to hear those words from a living person.

This won't end well for Republicans - historically or politically.

Oh, yeah, history is TOTALLY going to record that Democrats were completely sane and rational to demand an expensive two-year investigation by a Special Counsel, and then flatly refuse to accept the conclusions of the investigation because it wasn't what they wanted to hear. And I have no doubt that the middle-of-the-road voters out there are DEFINITELY clamoring for you to continue flailing around for a way to "get Trump" until the end of time.

I feel completely comfortable betting against the possibility of you ever being correct, or even marginally sane. It's always worked out before.

Oh, yeah, history is TOTALLY going to record that Democrats were completely sane and rational to demand an expensive two-year investigation by a Special Counsel, and then flatly refuse to accept the conclusions of the investigation because it wasn't what they wanted to hear. And I have no doubt that the middle-of-the-road voters out there are DEFINITELY clamoring for you to continue flailing around for a way to "get Trump" until the end of time.

I feel completely comfortable betting against the possibility of you ever being correct, or even marginally sane. It's always worked out before.

Like I said:

Sounds like Mueller may be testifying in the House soon.

....GREAT news......and Mueller may be a bit pissed about how the WH and Barr are bad-mouthing him.....Should be fun.

The stooge, Barr, opened the door for Mueller's testimony when he answered Sen. Klobuchar with a....."You'll have to ask Mueller"

I agree.

Have you apologized to the forum for your blatant fucking lie in the OP yet?

Like I said:

Like I said, the fact that YOU "think" that makes it almost certain that the opposite will be true.

Trump says it's up to Mueller whether he testified. Come on Mueller!

If you expect him to say something at odds with the report that will finally give you Trump in chains, you'll be disappointed.

All Mueller has to do is answer questions about his investigation - under oath. Congress also needs the complete unredacted report along with all supporting information and evidence.
why?

....GREAT news......and Mueller may be a bit pissed about how the WH and Barr are bad-mouthing him.....Should be fun.

The stooge, Barr, opened the door for Mueller's testimony when he answered Sen. Klobuchar with a....."You'll have to ask Mueller"

I agree.

Lakhota is not Lakota Sioux. They are a noble people with difficult circumstances
There is nothing noble about the poster here so not sure who he is trying to fool via his false affiliation.?

Go Mueller!

Go WHERE stupid fuck? The Witch Hunt is over and the Dossier is public.

{The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume
1, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal
criminal law?including foreign-influence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are
discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the
Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either
under a specific statute or under Section 371 ?s offenses clause.

The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under
Section 371 ?s defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a
lawful function of the US. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See
Dennis v. United States, 384 US. 855, 861 (1966); v. United States, 265 U.S.
182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Consulting LLC, 347 F. Supp. 3d 38,
46 (BBC. 2018).}

You functionally retarded, lying little fuck.

I agree.

Lakhota is not Lakota Sioux. They are a noble people with difficult circumstances
There is nothing noble about the poster here so not sure who he is trying to fool via his false affiliation.?

Lakhota is 1/1024 American Indian.

Shitting Bull might actually BE Elizabeth Warren. She's dumb enough...

Forum List

Back