Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.

Barry Hussein's former A.G. was clearly guilty of negligent homicide when he authorized the insane "Operation Fast/Furious" where one of the 3,000 illegal weapons shipped by the ATF to Mexican drug cartels was used to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Officer. Even alleged gun control advocates called in sick rather than confront the mess. Now they want to indict Trump's A.G. for perjury? Give me a break.

Sessions lied repeatedly to the US congress under oath.

Then why hasn't he been indicted?

Of course, Papadopoulos himself is the only source of evidence for this, right?
There's Donald Jr.s email.

That's evidence of nothing.

Don Jr.’s email is evidence that Don Jr. was willing to meet with Russian government reps to get comprising information from the Russian government on Hillary Clinton. In other words, “collusion”.

And then he lied about it.

Even if that was an accurate description of his email, which it isn't, "collusion" isn't a crime. However, political campaigns paying foreign governments for information is a crime.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

No it's not, you brain damaged cockroach. I've quoted the Constitution on this subject many times, and that doesn't fit the definition.

Collusion with a foreign adversary to commit a felony in this country by hacking into DNC databases or any private computer to sway the outcome of an American election is
  1. No it's not
  2. Do you douchebags have even a scintilla of evidence that the Trump campaign had anything to do with hacking the DNC? . . . . . . I knew you didn't.
We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act of War.

Who is "we," a bunch of brain damaged cockroaches like you?

Who's been charged with tax evasion?

Five Key Points From the Indictment of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/.../five-takeaways-manafort-gates-indictment.html
4 days ago - The men were charged with 12 counts related to money laundering, tax evasion and foreign lobbying. We read through the 31-page indictment.

Well child the NYT lied to ya, if you read the actual counts in the indictment tax evasion is NOT one of them, they are right there in you link.

Here, let me help since you’re being willfully blind, paragraph 4 of the Indictment specifies the charge of tax evasion.

Who's been charged with tax evasion?

Five Key Points From the Indictment of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/.../five-takeaways-manafort-gates-indictment.html
4 days ago - The men were charged with 12 counts related to money laundering, tax evasion and foreign lobbying. We read through the 31-page indictment.

Well child the NYT lied to ya, if you read the actual counts in the indictment tax evasion is NOT one of them, they are right there in you link.

Here, let me help since you’re being willfully blind, paragraph 4 of the Indictment specifies the charge of tax evasion.

Mentioned buy not specifically included in the charges, go figure.

Read it again. It is specifically included in coiunt one, conspiracy against the United States 18 USC 371

37. Paragraphs 1 thru 30 and 32 thru 36 incorporated here .

That would include paragraph 4 (tax evasion)

Read it again. It is specifically included in coiunt one, conspiracy against the United States 18 USC 371

So how do you conspire to avoid individual income tax? But I still say it's not a separate count, shouldn't it be?

So how do you conspire to avoid individual income tax? But I still say it's not a separate count, shouldn't it be?

You nit pick everything I posted, and after getting shown your attack was mistaken, you should just lick your wounds and apologize.

You're like a 4 year-old constantly asking questions about the answer. Why is the sky blue? What is air made of? What is diffraction? What makes the sun shine?

Strange how Sessions is the only person keeping Hillary from an indictment.

You idiot liberals should keep that in mind.

You idiot conservatives need to remember that what is keeping Hillary from being indicted is that she hasn’t committed any crimes that anyone can find. 17 investigations, most of them lead by Republicans with instructions to “Get Clinton”, have come to this conclusion. They can’t find any evidence, any witnesses or any crime to indict her.

As you remember there were accusations that Jeff Sessions lied under oath during his senate confirmation hearing. Everyone went along well he must have misunderstood the question. We know now that he did in fact lie, and he told one lie after another ever since.

After this we found out that Jeff Sessions did meet twice with the Russian ambassador, and he was asked (after he got caught) if he had spoke about the Trump campaign. He said NO that wasn't what the meeting was about, and the Trump campaign was not discussed.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Then this comes out:
"Russia’s ambassador to Washington told his superiors in Moscow that he discussed campaign-related matters, including policy issues important to Moscow, with Jeff Sessions during the 2016 presidential race, contrary to public assertions by the embattled attorney general, according to current and former U.S. officials.Ambassador Sergey Kislyak’s accounts of two conversations with Sessions — then a top foreign policy adviser to Republican candidate Donald Trump — were intercepted by U.S. spy agencies, which monitor the communications of senior Russian officials in the United States and in Russia. Sessions initially failed to disclose his contacts with Kislyak and then said that the meetings were not about the Trump campaign."
Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show

Now the SLAM DUNK.

"Sessions’s participation in the gathering was detailed in court documents released Monday by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. The adviser who offered to set up the meeting was George Papadopoulos, who has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, according to the documents. Sessions had not previously disclosed the meeting, despite being asked over multiple appearances on Capitol Hill whether he or anyone on the campaign ever discussed meeting with Russians. A Sessions spokeswoman declined to comment this week on the March 31 meeting with Trump and campaign advisers, including Papadopoulos. But on Thursday, a person familiar with Sessions’s recollections said that “people who remember the conversation” believed that Papadopoulos was proposing an idea of using his Russian contacts to try to set up a meeting between Trump and Putin, “which was immediately rejected by then-Senator Sessions.”
Democrats demand that Sessions explain his meeting with Papadopoulos

45D6449800000578-5031983-He_attended_a_March_31_national_security_meeting_with_Trump_and_-m-10_1509379914841.jpg

March 31, 2016 meeting where George Papadopoulos, was discussing his Russian plan to meet with the Russian Professor who claimed to have 1000's of Hillary Clinton's emails--and as you can see Donald Trump is at the table also. Apparently Jeff Sessions was adamantely opposed to it, and stated that if this leaked out--all hell would break loose.

But Jeff Sessions has continually lied (under oath about this,) and I imagine he will be removed as Attorney General on perjury charges.

This is silly, it will blow over in a week other than on whine fest fake news reports....

Trump's non-stick ... y'all blew it with your 24/7 nincompoopery.

"This is silly, it will blow over in a week "

Sessions lying to congress? ha, no...

Loserterians are really dumb! Clinton was IMPEACHED FOR PERJURY, idiots.

What's with the "Loserterian" silliness, when's the last time a left winger won anything but a butt kicking.?

Barry Hussein's former A.G. was clearly guilty of negligent homicide when he authorized the insane "Operation Fast/Furious" where one of the 3,000 illegal weapons shipped by the ATF to Mexican drug cartels was used to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Officer. Even alleged gun control advocates called in sick rather than confront the mess. Now they want to indict Trump's A.G. for perjury? Give me a break.

Sessions lied repeatedly to the US congress under oath.

Then why hasn't he been indicted?

Patience. It’ll happen. Everyone’s just very busy with other things at the moment.

You idiot conservatives need to remember that what is keeping Hillary from being indicted is that she hasn’t committed any crimes that anyone can find. 17 investigations, most of them lead by Republicans with instructions to “Get Clinton”, have come to this conclusion. They can’t find any evidence, any witnesses or any crime to indict her.

Your flames are on the fritz Dragonlady.. You completely discount the corruption of the Washington R&D Swamp, Trump's willing to engage it and you've decided to maintain the status quo with biased soap opera punch lines.

I'm a Trump supporter and I do wish he'd replace Sessions simply for being the most do-nothing AG I can remember. There are so many liberal slime-drippings that need to be busted: Antifa, Sanctuary Cities, publicly funded colleges of liberalfilth violence and he hasn't lifted a finger on any of these things. Sessions is simply a place-holder, like a zero in complex math equations.

I'm a Trump supporter and I do wish he'd replace Sessions simply for being the most do-nothing AG I can remember. There are so many liberal slime-drippings that need to be busted: Antifa, Sanctuary Cities, publicly funded colleges of liberalfilth violence and he hasn't lifted a finger on any of these things. Sessions is simply a place-holder, like a zero in complex math equations.
You'd like to see Joseph Goebbels in the job, I suppose.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1968-101-20A%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg

Sooo much crazy going on at one time and lots of impatience... tough job, I'm not sure Sessions has the energy.

I only hire the best people - Donald J Trump

Jeff Sessions though has a background in law, and knows whats legal. He has a JD from university of Alabama law school, and tons of legal experience.

We've been hearing the evidence all week in the news.

You're just too busy keeping your head up your ass to notice.

Jeff Sessions though has a background in law, and knows whats legal. He has a JD from university of Alabama law school, and tons of legal experience.

And yet Sessions lied to congress knowing he was under oath, and subject to prosecution. Yet he lied anyway. He could lose his law license, while sitting in jail for 20 years.

We've been hearing the evidence all week in the news.

You're just too busy keeping your head up your ass to notice.

It's the same "evidence" that's been posted all over the internet for the last 6 years, and resulted in no charges being filed. No indictments, and no convictions.

In your own words, it's an 6 year old nothingburger.

Forum List

Back