🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Attorney Geraldo Rivera: Ted Cruz May Not Be A Natural Born Citizen

May be he is right....but I wouldn't quote Geraldo Rivera!

What a clown he is! moron number one.

If he likes the taste of shoe polish so much, he should just buy a can, and not keep putting his foot in his mouth

May be he is right....but I wouldn't quote Geraldo Rivera!

What a clown he is! moron number one.

Doesn't matter if Geraldo is right or wrong. Crazies believe what he says anyway. His bullshit is right up there with Hannity's bullshit.

why dont we just declare that all 25 people running for president are illegal aliens, well except Sarah Palin, we have all seen her 1/2 naked,,she looks pretty legal.

After a brief career in law enforcement, wherein he served the New York City Police Department as an investigator, Rivera entered law school. He received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 1969 near the top of his class; following graduation, he held a Reginald Heber Smith Fellowship in poverty law at the University of Pennsylvania Law School in the summer of 1969 before being admitted to the New York State Bar later that year.[12]
Geraldo Rivera is a lawyer? since when?

Ted Cruz has some splainin to do. I am not sure he is constitutionally qualified to run for President.

Ted Cruz has some splainin to do. I am not sure he is constitutionally qualified to run for President.
And Mormons only are qualified to talk about Mormonism.... Oh I get it.
Anyone can talk about anyone, particularly if they have their facts right. I do. Personally I think Cruz is eligible, but it is fun to watch Donald and McCain poke at him. Why not? Cruz is the most hated man in Congress.

Forum List

Back