Audience for Obama's First Address to Congress Dwarfs Trump's

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
This is gonna piss off Donald, bigly.

More than 43 million watched Pres. Donald Trump‘s first address to Congress last night on the broadcast and cable news networks, according to Nielsen.

Fox News was the most-watched on all of TV for the speech, drawing 10.765 million.

By comparison, President Obama’s first address to a joint session of Congress on February 24, 2009 averaged 52.4 million viewers. 33.6 million on the broadcast networks and the rest on cable.

Pres. Trump’s Address to Congress Watched By 43.4 Million on TV

More than 43 million watched Pres. Donald Trump‘s first address to Congress last night on the broadcast and cable news networks, according to Nielsen.

Fox News was the most-watched on all of TV for the speech, drawing 10.765 million.

By comparison, President Obama’s first address to a joint session of Congress on February 24, 2009 averaged 52.4 million viewers. 33.6 million on the broadcast networks and the rest on cable.

75899882.jpg

Audience for Obama's First Address to Congress Dwarfs Trump's... This is gonna piss off Donald, bigly.

LOL It probably will if people start talking about it. I think for now there's more substantive stuff to discuss, so he'll likely avoid having to tweet about that particular comparison. LOL I'm sure Spicer's hoping that's the case. LOL

And people still watch the Kardashians.

Well Yabut, the Kardashians are interchangeable with the drumpfs - rich and famous for being rich and famous. Not one of either inbred klan has ever done anything worthwhile.

How long before Agent Orange says there were 67 million illegals watching President Obama? [emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

75899882.jpg

And that was just on this planet!

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Everyone thought Obama might tap dance, Mr. Bojangles style, that's why

Yeah, and yet no one remember much of President Obama 2009 speech without looking it up...

Eight years from now when the next President after Trump give their speech I am sure they will have more viewers and you will rave about the greatness of the speech...

Yeah, and yet no one remember much of President Obama 2009 speech without looking it up...

Eight years from now when the next President after Trump give their speech I am sure they will have more viewers and you will rave about the greatness of the speech...

Half of Obama speech was I, me, er, um, and something about lowering the oceans

It's still 43 million more viewers than Hillary had.

Whatever it takes to make you feel relevant. Meanwhile the rest of us have moved on and liked what he had to say.

Whatever it takes to make you feel relevant. Meanwhile the rest of us have moved on and liked what he had to say.

That's because you're a pig ignorant Trump supporter.

Who?

Forum List

Back