August 28, 1963

Does repeating this tripe ever get to you, mr provocateur?

I mean, if you keep acting like a racist retard, eventually you will BECOME a racist retard. You wont know where your real thoughts go and the fakes you make up end.

How pitiful.
It just proven science, no need to get angry and insulting.

1. There is nothing wrong with higher testosterone levels, on the whole.

2. IQ tests are not a measure of natural intelligence, but more a measure of how well one might expect to do in an academe or white collar culture.
High testosterone is linked to aggressive and violent behaviour that combined with low intelligence is a bad combo when trying to create and maintain a civilized society.

We don't whine.

I'm sick of American blacks whining. And crying. Shut up. We all have a story.

You've been ranting for a while now. Took an extra 'angry' pill today?

No just passionate. Read them all.

:eusa_angel:

Embrace them as well.

To me to be an American is the gift of God. Now I am dual and I've got the best of both lives.

It really ticks me clean off when people diss their own countries that give them the freedom to do so.

hey it's cool but it still ticks me off....

It just proven science, no need to get angry and insulting.

1. There is nothing wrong with higher testosterone levels, on the whole.

2. IQ tests are not a measure of natural intelligence, but more a measure of how well one might expect to do in an academe or white collar culture.
High testosterone is linked to aggressive and violent behaviour that combined with low intelligence is a bad combo when trying to create and maintain a civilized society.

Yeah and before the feminazis took over and feminized our whole culture, men WANTED to have higher testosterone. There is nothing wrong with higher aggression IF IT IS CONTROLED, you know, like a gentleman.

And again, the Irish, Italians, Jews and Chinese also had 'low IQs' for the first generation or two when they came off the boat. Margret Sanger wanted to sterilize all the Italians, Irish, Jews and blacks just because she thought that they were irredeemably stupid.

I would say she got that totally wrong.

And what about the blacks who have high IQs? Are they still subject to your dim view?

Great speech by one of our greatest American Patriots

PLENTY OF IRISH WERE SLAVES...expecially in the Islands.

You people DO know that, right?

No I am not talkking indentured servants, here, I am talking SLAVES.

Maybe that's why Island Blacks are slightly less pissed that mainland blacks?

Would not surprise me to learn they know their history better than we know ours.

Now I am dual and I've got the best of both lives. ....

You mean like Jamie Lee Curtis?

Unk no one will get it :eusa_angel:

I am so proud to be both. I so love it. I think we are the best countries in the world.......ok ok I know other people feel the same way about their countries.

And let them rant too. As they should.

Because it is always the people that count. Not the politicians and not the politics.

Someone messaged me asking for a "Source" for the speech. I don't have one since its an old copy and paste I had on my hard drive from a copy and paste a long long time ago. My computer is 10 years old, so some stuff is pretty old. I'm still using Microsoft Office 2003.

So I went looking for a source and found one that is the exact same thing as I have in the OP except for the extra at the beginning of the page.

Here you go: The I Have a Dream Speech - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Forum List

Back