AUGUST: 418 cases of illegals raping kids in NC alone

AUGUST: 418 cases of illegals raping kids in NC alone

August has been a very busy month for illegal alien child rapers in NC.
78 confirmed and probable illegal aliens representing 418 charges of rape against NC children, in one month! All of these individuals have a court date scheduled for, or were arrested for, child rape in August.

This is the tenth month in a row we have been tracking child rape cases in NC. We are approaching 3,000 charges of sex crimes against NC’s children in 10 short months.
See the August report here!

See all the reports on our website: www.ncfire.info

Contact your NC General Assembly member and demand they enact and enforce state illegal immigration laws, before your child gets raped by these monsters.

Read more at AUGUST 418 cases of illegals raping kids in NC alone DML Daily

Thanks a lot liberals. This country is becoming a very bad place for our children because of you.

There is no link to any credible news source.

The thread is bullshit. -- the source is some KKK front site in which they site on of their other sites as the source.

Why do you bigots and xenophobes insist on wasting thread space.

Reality say different,We lived back in the 80's south of Raleigh NC in a small town,it was no longer safe to send the wife out to the local market during the picking season there.The migrant workers,would collect around the store and harass the locals going to the store,crime jumped significantly during those time,my truck was broke into several times,and once they left tracks right back to where they were staying,it wasn't locals.

To handily dismiss the OP is ignorant ,but then look at the poster,R Dean alt ego!

It's only criminal activity according to our laws. According to their culture it's perfectly normal activity. That's why rape of children among hispanics, especially those from backward villages, is so hard to fight.

I thought, when you come to a different country, you adjust to its culture... So that you could be a decent citizen... And the country tries to adjust the newcomers to its conditions to create peaceful living for everyone... How come this is not happening? o_O Oh, wait, the immigration reform!

It's only criminal activity according to our laws. According to their culture it's perfectly normal activity. That's why rape of children among hispanics, especially those from backward villages, is so hard to fight.

I thought, when you come to a different country, you adjust to its culture... So that you could be a decent citizen... And the country tries to adjust the newcomers to its conditions to create peaceful living for everyone... How come this is not happening? o_O Oh, wait, the immigration reform!
Multiculturalism. That's where all cultures are equal and must be respected.

Multiculturalism. That's where all cultures are equal and must be respected.

I don't actually think that multiculturalism is a bad thing. I think the bad thing is how we deal with it, how it's implied. For some reason, there are people in the government who think that multiculturalism means giving more rights and benefits to one culture while other is providing money for it. In my opinion, multiculturalism is when all cultures pitch in with their common well-being and look for a compromise to live peacefully side by side...

Forum List

Back